Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker) - Official Lyric Video
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: August 12, 2022 16:10

Posted August 12:

Re: Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker) - Official Lyric Video
Posted by: thomashanck ()
Date: August 12, 2022 17:41

at 0:02 there is a list of songs,
was this the original planned lp-song-list ?

2 starf??ker
3 doo doo doo doo doo
4 through the lonely nioghts
5 hundred years
6 criss cross

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: August 12, 2022 18:20

thomashanck

2 starf??ker
3 doo doo doo doo doo
5 hundred years
6 criss cross

1. You should have seen her ass

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 12, 2022 18:46

That is very well done.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 12, 2022 19:09

thomashanck

2 starf??ker
3 doo doo doo doo doo
5 hundred years
6 criss cross

very easy to see here: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 12, 2022 20:49

Cool video, but kind of strange putting so much time and effort in to making a video for a song that was recorded 50 years ago.

Maybe another compilation is on the way...a video compilation..."The Official Lyric Video Series"...

Date: August 13, 2022 02:10

Hairball
Cool video, but kind of strange putting so much time and effort in to making a video for a song that was recorded 50 years ago.

Maybe another compilation is on the way...a video compilation..."The Official Lyric Video Series"...

Well I was wondering the same...it's been two years since they released GHS deluxe, could have been better timed with that as well.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: August 13, 2022 02:25

A very good video. And damn it is a great song. A classic. Thanks for the video reminding me of that.

- Doxa

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: August 13, 2022 08:25

JESUS!

Having listened and heard this song 8 bazillion times... it never stops amazing.

Posted by: DiamondDog7 ()
Date: August 13, 2022 10:09

Glad that they kept MICK TAYLOR in there when it comes to photos.

Posted by: mike567 ()
Date: August 13, 2022 11:30

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: August 13, 2022 13:25

DiamondDog7
Yeah since his guitars are the most prominent on the song including his great solo.In fact , I think Keith only plays bass

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: August 13, 2022 18:50

There's TWO videos... That's odd.

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

You can play 'em SIMULTANEOUSLY if you want!!!

Date: August 13, 2022 18:55

DiamondDog7
thumbs up

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: August 13, 2022 19:45

Hairball

VEVO does this fir all artists. Even artist they have passed. It’s not strange

Date: August 13, 2022 19:57

Cooltoplady
Hairball

VEVO does this for a lot of artists. Even artist they have passed. It’s not strange at all.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 13, 2022 20:05

Hairball

It's official - [Twitter.com] , [www.Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] .

And ABKCO did in the past also a lot of RS Lyric-Videos - [www.abkco.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-13 20:15 by Irix.

Date: August 13, 2022 20:21

Is there a lyric video yet for CS blues?

Date: August 13, 2022 20:26

schillid
Is there a lyric video yet for CS blues?

Oh man I give up

Date: August 13, 2022 21:11

Cooltoplady
Oh man I give up

it was just a joke, CoolTopLady. Sheesh.
Don't give up.

Date: August 13, 2022 21:12

Irix
Hairball

Right I realize that as it's on their official youtube channel...again seems strange to put so much time and effort in to a song that was recorded 50 years ago.
The deluxe GHS was released two years ago, so why a new video now? But again, perrhaps another compilation is on the way...a video compilation...GRRR pt. II or HONK pt. II or maybe something to do with SIXTY.
Even though it's cool, seeing it once is more than enough as I never much liked any of these types of videos... I prefer to listen and let my own mind come up with the imagery - videos seem kind of pointless to me.
That said, imagine how cool it would be if they released a brand new video for a brand new song...putting all the time and effort in to something brand new and relevant! If not a new album, maybe one new song?!

Date: August 13, 2022 22:33

schillid
Cooltoplady
Oh man I give up

Don't give up.

I was hoping it was. Its hard to tell sometimes with peoples comments. Some are just beyond belief what people say.

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: August 13, 2022 22:47

Hairball
Irix
Hairball

Right I realize that as it's on their official youtube channel...again seems strange to put so much time and effort in to a song that was recorded 50 years ago.
The deluxe GHS was released two years ago, so why a new video now? But again, perrhaps another compilation is on the way...a video compilation...GRRR pt. II or HONK pt. II or maybe something to do with SIXTY.
Even though it's cool, seeing it once is more than enough as I never much liked any of these types of videos... I prefer to listen and let my own mind come up with the imagery - videos seem kind of pointless to me.
That said, imagine how cool it would be if they released a brand new video for a brand new song...putting all the time and effort in to something brand new and relevant! If not a new album, maybe one new song?!

Absolutely. It's been ...how many years exactly since their last original album? Think you mentioned it once in this thread, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: August 13, 2022 22:55

More and more I really believe they'll wait until after The Stones have ended before new music is released. Chuck Berry and David Bowie did something similar. I don't think they want to hear the critics rip it apart. Just my thought on the subject.

Date: August 13, 2022 23:26

schillid
Cooltoplady
Oh man I give up

Don't give up.

yeah man, don't give up. give in!

Date: August 14, 2022 02:11

frankotero
More and more I really believe they'll wait until after The Stones have ended before new music is released. Chuck Berry and David Bowie did something similar. I don't think they want to hear the critics rip it apart. Just my thought on the subject.

Seems to be the case frankotero, and in the meantime it's all about the oldies but goodies for a nostalgic trip down memory lane while living in the past...i.e. living off the legacy aka, milking it...
It is a bit odd though for a so-called "creative" band to be so completely focused on the past, and in this case making brand new state of the art videos for tunes that are 50 years old.
Maybe we can expect brand new videos for Hand of Fate, and If You Can't Rock Me (and many others), but it's almost one step away from re-recording updated studio versions of their past glories.
Many years ago I said that they're future lies in their past, but didn't think that it would literally end up being the case. At least they have a great past to live off of - especially from the first 20 years of their history.
Looking forward to the next compilation, and with any luck maybe they'll add a new tune to it. SIXTY would be a good theme, but the clock is ticking and it's almost 61 yrs now... so maybe something before Christmas?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-14 02:13 by Hairball.

Date: August 14, 2022 02:48

Hairball
frankotero

Seems to be the case frankotero, and in the meantime it's all about the oldies but goodies for a nostalgic trip down memory lane while living in the past...i.e. living off the legacy aka, milking it...
It is a bit odd though for a so-called "creative" band to be so completely focused on the past, and in this case making brand new state of the art videos for tunes that are 50 years old.
Maybe we can expect brand new videos for Hand of Fate, and If You Can't Rock Me (and many others), but it's almost one step away from re-recording updated studio versions of their past glories.
Many years ago I said that they're future lies in their past, but didn't think that it would literally end up being the case. At least they have a great past to live off of - especially from the first 20 years of their history.
Looking forward to the next compilation, and with any luck maybe they'll add a new tune to it. SIXTY would be a good theme, but the clock is ticking and it's almost 61 yrs now... so maybe something before Christmas?

Are you a troll or just so @#$%& smallminded? You must get get kicks out of your endless shit?

What the Stones have done in the past belongs to history of rock and roll, as much as whatever acts like The Beatles or Jimi Hendrix have done. That they are not dead yet should not downplay the significance of their past doings. The video of "Doo Doo Doo" is a great reminder how incredible music they once did. That they have not released an album of new originals for 749 years, has no relevance. I am sure you were so disapponted for them to release El Mocambo as well. It is no 'new album'. So for you, if you are consistent, it must be an example why the Stones suck so much in your book.

Why are you here? (an honest question)

- Doxa

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-14 02:51 by Doxa.

Date: August 14, 2022 03:02

What do you expect from the current Rolling Stones, Doxa?

Don't shoot the piano player.grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-14 03:08 by TheflyingDutchman.

Date: August 14, 2022 03:08

Doxa is completely "Out of Control" with his irrational ramblings and insults...he should consider anger management...

Again: "At least they have a great past to live off of - especially from the first 20 years of their history. Looking forward to the next compilation"

Looking forward (or backwards) to the next compilation and/or vault release which would include dozens of live shows such as the incredible El Mocambo release.
My biggest hope is for an official release of either Vredenburg or Stockholm Cirkus from the summer of 2003 - they were incredible to be at in person.
And of course there's dozens of shows from the Mick Taylor era that could be given a deserved official release....they could focus on that era alone for at least ten years.

Date: August 14, 2022 03:09

TheflyingDutchman
What do you expect from the current Rolling Stones, Doxa?

Nothing. But doesn't take anything out of how great "Doo Doo Doo', and its new video, is.

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-14 03:10 by Doxa.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1930
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home