Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Berlin August 3rd - Video by Tom
Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: August 6, 2022 19:08

On friday night my time about 30 hours ago, I watched Tom's entire video of the show, from stage left very high up, he shot in one an Iphone 13 Pro with a Shure Microphone attached, his Camera work is amazing and the sound is off the charts.

You can here Jagger work hard on Fool to Cry until he's sure the crowd are turned on, plus the Opening 4 tracks were setting the Groove.

Anyway this video has been deleted from even my viewing history. Did anyone else see it? it was on Youtube and was racking up views when I was viewing.

That Iphone 13 Pro has incredible camera's, stunning quality

Is it posted anywhere else?

Re: Berlin August 3rd - Video by Tom
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 6, 2022 20:00

SKILLS

Is it posted anywhere else?

In 1280x720 - [iorr.org] .

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: August 6, 2022 20:06

Thank you so much Irix, I found him in the crowd shot from the stage. Up thefirst flight of stairs to the right from the stage floor where it goes to the 2nd flight, immediately on the right behind the brick wall, I recognise Tom's partner's T-Shirt and there he is, not facing camera, but it's him and his position. Thank you Tom

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: August 6, 2022 21:24

But what about that noisy woman in the mix.winking smiley everything else is great though.smileys with beer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1997
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home