Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7172737475767778798081...LastNext
Current Page: 76 of 123
Re: Stones tour plans 2023
Date: February 15, 2023 17:03

schwonek
thumbs up No health concerns - if you follow the Stones family closely on Insta, there is nothing to worry about. Plenty of stories in the past 3-4 weeks with Keith, Mick and Ron - all of them are doing just fine. Just wait it out and keep it cool. cool smiley
They do medical checks before tour. They could find stuff that dont even cause symptoms atm.

Just hope they are all well. Tour is second priority.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: February 15, 2023 17:14

TumblinDice76
Not exactly sure Instragram photos shared with the entire world are really an accurate window into private and personal things like health.

True. But I was talking about videos, not pictures. Did you look closely? Details in the videos? I found them to be quite accurate. Anyhow - I am sure they are fine and keep my fingers crossed for the tour later this year.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: February 15, 2023 17:16

No, I'm not on any Social Media platforms.

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: February 15, 2023 17:20

I'm as anxious as anyone here to hear confirmation of tour dates, but I think some of us are jumping to conclusions prematurely. BV said the tour ANNOUNCEMENT is being delayed, not necessarily the tour itself. If indeed the tour is postponed until Fall, at least hotels and flights will be much cheaper sad smiley Trying to think positively.

Hoping for the very best for all the band members. We need them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-02-15 17:21 by BFR.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 15, 2023 17:30

PaintMonkeyManBlack

They do medical checks before tour. They could find stuff that dont even cause symptoms atm.

Yep. Maybe Ronnie needs a re-treatment - the earlier the better the chances of recovery.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 15, 2023 17:35

BFR
I'm as anxious as anyone here to hear confirmation of tour dates, but I think some of us are jumping to conclusions prematurely. BV said the tour ANNOUNCEMENT is being delayed, not necessarily the tour itself. If indeed the tour is postponed until Fall, at least hotels and flights will be much cheaper sad smiley Trying to think positively.

Hoping for the very best for all the band members. We need them.

smileys with beer. Good points.
Early fall would be fantastic as well.

Posted by: welshphil ()
Date: February 15, 2023 17:40

Any idea which other Canadian City was chosen ?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 15, 2023 17:45

BFR

BV said the tour ANNOUNCEMENT is being delayed, not necessarily the tour itself.

But BV also said that there might be a rescheduling for the fall - [iorr.org] . Previous rumors predicted a Tour in June/July.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: February 15, 2023 17:46

bv
The Rolling Stones tour announcement, expected for Friday, has been cancelled.
The tour is planned for twelve shows in USA and two shows in Canada this summer.
There might be a rescheduling for the fall.

BV said there MIGHT be a reschedule for fall but that’s not confirmed. We could still get a June start. Top priority is Stones health and well being. I hope they are well. And this isn’t health related. But it is what it is. Hope for the best. If it’s fall that’s fine.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: February 15, 2023 17:47

We can speculate what the reason(s) is/are but only time will tell what is going happen or not. For now we can only wait what the Stones are gonna do until there is an official tour (or and) album announcement.

Date: February 15, 2023 17:49

Irix
BFR

BV said the tour ANNOUNCEMENT is being delayed, not necessarily the tour itself.

But BV also said that there might be a rescheduling for the fall - [iorr.org] . Previous rumors predicted a Tour in June/July.

Yes, absolutely nothing is certain until the Stones are on the stage and performing. Hoping, praying, wishing, manifesting the tour to happen at some point this year with all members present and healthy.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 15, 2023 18:19

I do not work for the Stones. I just do my best to keep fans informed at all times. Many ask me for updates. I am unable to comment on an individual basis. The IORR news entry today is as follows:

The Rolling Stones tour announcement, expected on Friday, has been cancelled. The tour is planned for twelve shows in USA and two shows in Canada this summer. There might be a rescheduling for the fall.

Please do not ready more than what I am saying from the news message. These are the facts:

1. The ANNOUNCEMENT this week has been cancelled
2. There might be a rescheduling for the fall

I have got this info from several non-related sources. There is no reason for speculations or making false or inaccurate rumours. We just have to wait and see a bit more.

Bjornulf

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: February 15, 2023 18:19

babyblue
bv
The tour is planned for twelve shows in USA and two shows in Canada this summer.

BV said there MIGHT be a reschedule for fall but that’s not confirmed. We could still get a June start. Top priority is Stones health and well being. I hope they are well. And this isn’t health related. But it is what it is. Hope for the best. If it’s fall that’s fine.

Yes, true. So:

The tour IS planned for this summer. There MIGHT be a rescheduling. They WON'T announce on Friday.

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: February 15, 2023 18:35

Have people cancelled their hotels yet?

Posted by: Davie137 ()
Date: February 15, 2023 18:41

georgeV

I’ve still kept mine for the time being as it was free cancellation until the end of June

Posted by: 1963luca0 ()
Date: February 15, 2023 18:50

Will the release of the album rescheduled, too?

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: February 15, 2023 18:50

And bv said earlier he is keeping his hotels booked for the time being. So no need to cancel yet.

(The other thing we learned is that only two Canadian cities are/were scheduled. So no VAN-EDM-TOR dream.)

syrel

Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 15, 2023 19:13

From my understanding, there is a non-critical issue that keeps them from committing to the tour this summer, at this stage. No worries. They just need to look into options of doing these shows after summer, i.e. fall time.

Building a tour plan is a complex task. It is a big puzzle of venues, logistics, crew, band members, weather, time of year, and other details. Hopefully they will be able to reschedule for a tour later this year.

And please remember, nothing was announced, so there are no shows to cancel.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-02-15 19:16 by bv.

Date: February 15, 2023 19:20

Thanks for the detail, BV. I'm relieved to read "non-critical issue".

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: February 15, 2023 19:20

Davie137
georgeV

I’ve still kept mine for the time being as it was free cancellation until the end of June

Time to cancel guys. I just did with mine

Date: February 15, 2023 19:21

syrel
And bv said earlier he is keeping his hotels booked for the time being. So no need to cancel yet.

(The other thing we learned is that only two Canadian cities are/were scheduled. So no VAN-EDM-TOR dream.)

syrel
That was my dream also ,wonder which city got the other show

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: February 15, 2023 19:24

We're not in a private club where only members see what we post. Asking personal
health questions is pointless in a public forum. Firing off the same questions multiple times because we don't bother to read they've already been asked by a dozen other people will not elicit different results. We all read Bjornulf's post. That's the message. There's not going to be more stated because enough people asked for more. This site is already mined by journalists and A.I. We don't need something attributed to IORR that was never actually stated.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 15, 2023 19:25

holding all my hotels and flight that can be cancelled through end of May or later. I have done the same with other events as well.

Date: February 15, 2023 19:45

I've booked my hotels for Edmonton and Chicago and won't be cancelling them yet. The 2019 tour was due to end with 2 dates in Chicago end of June .The tour was postponed for Micks operation. Fortunately I didn't cancel my bookings ,which is just as well,as these dates were the starting dates of the rescheduled tour.So you never know.

Date: February 15, 2023 19:50

Lets hope “non critical” is and external factor and opens doors on other continents.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 15, 2023 19:55

bv

WOW...not very good news to read this morning...hope everyone and everything is alright...gotta catch up with rest of thread....

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: February 15, 2023 19:56

bv

on the tour pages bv changed his post from "The tour is including twelve shows in USA and two shows in Canada." to "The tour was including twelve shows in USA and two shows in Canada."

I think that clarifies things. My understanding is that there won't be a summer tour but maybe a fall tour.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: February 15, 2023 19:56

Welshphil has a good point. Even if they push it back they will probably want to knock out the cold weather cities first. May want to hold off a bit before canceling Chicago.

Posted by: Davie137 ()
Date: February 15, 2023 19:58

More Hot Rocks
Davie137
georgeV

Time to cancel guys. I just did with mine

No harm keeping the reservations for a bit longer if it’s not costing anything just in case

Posted by: georgeV ()
Date: February 15, 2023 19:59

Well it was a fun few days, let's hope for the Fall!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7172737475767778798081...LastNext
Current Page: 76 of 123

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1360
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home