Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5758596061626364656667...LastNext
Current Page: 62 of 123
Re: Stones tour plans 2023
Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: January 31, 2023 12:31

MonicaDe
ProfessorWolf
MonicaDe
Hello schwonek,

Nice to meet you and thank you. At least that is more clear now.

bv has repeatedly hinted that north america this summer is what there doing first

but there have been lots of rumours about south america as well for the end of the year

i haven't read any rumours about europe for awhile

i would guess probably summer 2024 would be your best bet

Thanks a lot!
I saw someone was writing couple of pages ago that their European tour is 'booked' for Summer 2023. I guess that is not reliable 'source'?

I spend hours and hours trying to find out what you guys are posting here smiling bouncing smiley
I would love at least some of the hints are true...

Those people are quiet on this topic for quite a while now. Nothing is booked a year in advance in the Stones world these days. I don't believe they'll tour Europe this year!

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: January 31, 2023 12:41

MonicaDe

Hey now, some of them may end up being true! Let's see what sticks...

Posted by: MonicaDe ()
Date: January 31, 2023 12:46

Well...you know, our believes doesn't matter much here winking smiley
They toured in Europe in 2017/2018, US 2019/2021, Europe 2022/?? 2023 would be perfect fit! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Anyways, that is why I asked of whoever has some 'sources', if they can give us a hint.

Date: January 31, 2023 12:47

hockenheim95
MonicaDe

Thanks a lot!
I saw someone was writing couple of pages ago that their European tour is 'booked' for Summer 2023. I guess that is not reliable 'source'?

I spend hours and hours trying to find out what you guys are posting here smiling bouncing smiley

Those people are quiet on this topic for quite a while now. Nothing is booked a year in advance in the Stones world these days. I don't believe they'll tour Europe this year!

Oriongalaxy, for one, hasn't posted anything for ages.

Date: January 31, 2023 12:53

Maybe because his or her account is blocked here? Isn't it interesting though?

Date: January 31, 2023 12:56

MonicaDe
They toured in Europe in 2017/2018, US 2019/2021, Europe 2022/?? 2023 would be perfect fit! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Anyways, that is why I asked of whoever has some 'sources', if they can give us a hint.

I see where you're coming from, but thing is, all the latest rumors currently point to a summer tour in North America. Not Europe.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-01-31 12:56 by Topi.

Date: January 31, 2023 13:02

Topi
MonicaDe

I see where you're coming from, but thing is, all the latest rumors currently point to a summer tour in North America. Not Europe.

Yeah...I know that, however if these rumours will be confirmed I'm just gonna watch the shows via youtube sad smiley No way I can travel to US or anywhere in North America this year.
Besides I have a deadline for booking very personal event here and I'm completely stuck in...

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 31, 2023 13:25

MonicaDe

Besides I have a deadline for booking very personal event here and I'm completely stuck in...

Even if the Tour is officially announced, something unforeseen could happen and lead to a postponement (like 2019 or 2020). The concert really takes place when the Stones are on stage and you're in the audience.

Date: January 31, 2023 13:48

Irix
MonicaDe

Even if the Tour is officially announced, something unforeseen could happen and lead to a postponement (like 2019 or 2020). The concert really takes place when the Stones are on stage and you're in the audience.

True! But to have a chance of being a part of an audience I need to plan many things, such as my holidays, travels arrangements, who will stay with kids, not to mention purchasing tickets. You know...it is a lot of to do as for working mother etc...

Date: January 31, 2023 14:11

MonicaDe
Irix
MonicaDe

True! But to have a chance of being a part of an audience I need to plan many things, such as my holidays, travels arrangements, who will stay with kids, not to mention purchasing tickets. You know...it is a lot of to do as for working mother etc...

But you can't do these things based on rumours. There will always be last minute changes. The only thing you can do is waiting for an official announcement.

Date: January 31, 2023 14:15

MonicaDe

I need to plan many things, such as my holidays, travels arrangements, who will stay with kids, not to mention purchasing tickets. You know...it is a lot of to do as for working mother etc

Fully understandable .... but remember e.g. the at short notice postponed / cancelled 2022 Stones shows in Amsterdam or Bern.

Date: January 31, 2023 14:20

Irix
MonicaDe

I need to plan many things, such as my holidays, travels arrangements, who will stay with kids, not to mention purchasing tickets. You know...it is a lot of to do as for working mother etc

Fully understandable .... but remember e.g. the at short notice postponed / cancelled 2022 Stones shows in Amsterdam or Bern.

Of course, things like that may happen at any time.
I would just LOVE to know what I can plan for my family this Summer and what I should not plan/ or halt for a next year. Simple as that.

Date: January 31, 2023 14:25

MonicaDe

I would just LOVE to know what I can plan for my family this Summer and what I should not plan/ or halt for a next year. Simple as that.

Simply wait for the official Tour announcement.

See also the 2019 IORR-News - [iorr.org] - "Oct 4: The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2020 planned for Asia and Oceania" plus "Oct 14: The Rolling Stones might tour USA next summer" - and then all plans were in vain.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-01-31 14:35 by Irix.

Date: January 31, 2023 14:56

Irix
MonicaDe

See also the 2019 IORR-News - [iorr.org] - "Oct 4: The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2020 planned for Asia and Oceania" plus "Oct 14: The Rolling Stones might tour USA next summer" - and then all plans were in vain.

Well..with the official Tour announcement which might show up in March, it will be too late for booking anything as for me. I have deadlines until February 10.
I mean it's very personal, so I wouldn't like to reveal in here.

These threads you quote, they are just a rumours, and I was asking about what the 'sources' say.

Date: January 31, 2023 15:02

MonicaDe
Irix
MonicaDe

Well..with the official Tour announcement which might show up in March, it will be too late for booking anything as for me. I have deadlines until February 10.

These threads you quote, they are just a rumours, and I was asking about what the 'sources' say.

Most rumours say there'll be North American shows in June/July and maybe some South American shows later this year. And rumours come from sources and here are many people who have good sources but of course they won't reveal who their sources are. So this is all we know and this is the most possible scenario. But as many have said before plans can still change!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-01-31 15:04 by hockenheim95.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: January 31, 2023 15:18

hockenheim95
MonicaDe
Irix
MonicaDe

Most rumours say there'll be North American shows in June/July and maybe some South American shows later this year. And rumours come from sources and here are many people who have good sources but of course they won't reveal who their sources are. So this is all we know and this is the most possible scenario. But as many have said before plans can still change!

but there's one thing that surely won't change – there is only a very limited number of shows per year (the last times they played more than 20 shows was 2014!)

Date: January 31, 2023 15:26

It's unfortunate you cannot make plans with the Stones until it's only about 3 months to go. That's just the way they roll these days. Insurance is one reason that factors in here.

Things seem to be slowly heating up, though, and we should be knowing more in the next two months.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2023-01-31 15:29 by Topi.

Date: January 31, 2023 15:38

slewan

but there's one thing that surely won't change – there is only a very limited number of shows per year (the last times they played more than 20 shows was 2014!)

Bang on. If anything, that # is going to slowly go down.

Date: January 31, 2023 15:38

MonicaDe
Irix
MonicaDe

Some of the sources here are the best you'll get, without being friends with the band yourself. However, plans may change - they are not getting any younger.

A source close to the band posted here that we should expect more info from the band in February. So let's wait and see thumbs up

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: January 31, 2023 15:55

check.. gas in the tank...playlist made....clothes packed...just waiting on tour announcement...happy Tuesday everyone...the weather here in south Florida is perfect

Posted by: hymenlips ()
Date: January 31, 2023 15:59

Chicago June 30th

Date: January 31, 2023 16:03

hymenlips
Chicago June 30th

Welcome aboard! Some first post if that turns out to be true smoking smiley

Date: January 31, 2023 16:06

Yep.Reliable source. Said its a done deal. Also said Springsteen to Wrigley too.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: January 31, 2023 16:37

I also heard a rumour a while back that a June/July tour was set to start in Chicago. Also heard murmurings about Arizona (earlier in the tour) and NYC (later on in the tour). But, as many have already pointed out, things can - and do - sometimes change, so the bottom line is that it's the usual waiting game. Patience, patience!

Posted by: JDSAM1994 ()
Date: January 31, 2023 16:45

Nascar street race in Chicago that weekend right by Solider field. Lots of main routes will be closed off

Date: January 31, 2023 16:53

yes.Said he was surprised it would be on same weekend. Either way. He said done deal.I guess we will see.Lets keep hoping.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: January 31, 2023 17:41

Beast
I also heard a rumour a while back that a June/July tour was set to start in Chicago. Also heard murmurings about Arizona (earlier in the tour) and NYC (later on in the tour). But, as many have already pointed out, things can - and do - sometimes change, so the bottom line is that it's the usual waiting game. Patience, patience!

Yes we have to wait. I hear while back tour could start in Vancouver. We’ll see as time goes by.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: January 31, 2023 20:18

hymenlips
Chicago June 30th

Interesting first post. Welcome to IORR.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: January 31, 2023 20:21

Just a footnote. Daryl Jones playing the Tokyo Blue Note in mid-April. So rehearsals would start after that.

[www.bluenote.co.jp]

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: February 1, 2023 03:39

The NASCAR road race is July 1st and 2nd and as already pointed out on here, the layout for the road course is literally 1 mile and less than 5 minutes from Soldier Field. Not saying an event at Soldier on Friday Night couldn't be done, but as this is a first for both NASCAR and Downtown Chicago, I can't imagine them leaving anything for chance. Typically when the Stones play Soldier Field they attract a lot of non concert goers who just want to buy merch and enjoy the scene. That seems like a lot of people so close to an erea that will be pretty much off limits so close to the racing event.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5758596061626364656667...LastNext
Current Page: 62 of 123

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1717
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home