Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: When did Mick start announcing so many of the songs?
Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: August 8, 2022 10:17

Topi
Mick is terrible when it comes to which album the songs are on and whether they have played them live before. In Hamburg in 2017, he said they'd never done "Dancing With Mr. D" live.

In Berlin he announced they've done their first ever show in Germany at Waldbühne which is not true either (it was in Münster) but sometimes you can think he does it on purpose!

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: August 8, 2022 11:48

In Berlin the other day Mick goes to announce they are plying Rocks Off, he got as far as saying i think it's off of Exile On Main Street when Keith cuts him off with the intro, Mick didn't look too happy grinning smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 8, 2022 12:27

..... cause Keef and Ron cant remember the names

ROCKMAN

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: August 8, 2022 13:18

Of late Mick forgets to introduce band members and gets them in the wrong order winking smiley

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: August 8, 2022 13:34

24FPS
I've never understood why Mick feels the need to announce what song they're getting ready to play. It takes away from the rush in the crowd when they start playing a song and recognize it after a few chords. The Stones don't need to tell an audience. I'm referring specifically to a video I just saw of them doing 'Out of Time' in Berlin. Mick tells them it's an old song they've enjoyed doing. He could have just gone into it, but he announced what song it was. It was obvious the crowd knew the song from the jump. It would have been much cooler to let them realize it on their own.

Why so many? It's only a few, and nothing new.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1530
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home