Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: The James Gang To Reunite For One Final Show In Columbus, Ohio
Posted by: tatters ()
Date: August 3, 2022 22:33

Re: OT: The James Gang To Reunite For One Final Show In Columbus, Ohio
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: August 3, 2022 22:37

This otta be good!

Date: August 3, 2022 22:41

I enjoyed seeing them on their 2006 reunion tour. I haven't been to a large arena gig in several years, and I'd have to make a four-hour drive to get to this one, but who knows, I just might be up for it.

Here they are, at The Beacon Theater in New York in 2006.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: August 3, 2022 23:01

with Nine Inch Nails and The Breeders.

Tempting even from California

Date: August 5, 2022 23:47

$400 for nosebleed seats? Oh, well. Joe's doing this for charity, so maybe it'll be live-streamed for a small fee? Alternatively, I guess I could just mail my check directly to VetsAid and cut out the middleman (that would be Joe) altogether.

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-05 23:52 by tatters.

Posted by: Dan ()
Date: August 6, 2022 00:21

tatters
$400 for nosebleed seats? Oh, well. Joe's doing this for charity, so maybe it'll be live-streamed for a small fee? Alternatively, I guess I could just mail my check directly to VetsAid and cut out the middleman (that would be Joe) altogether.

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Yeah I will figure it out around the 1st Of November. Doubt the parking lot will be clogged with ticket seekers.

Date: August 7, 2022 18:13

Interestingly, Roger Waters plays this very same arena in a couple of days, and there seem to be a lot of tickets still available for that one. It looks like the upper bowl was never even put on sale.

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-07 18:15 by tatters.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: August 7, 2022 19:34

tatters
Interestingly, Roger Waters plays this very same arena in a couple of days, and there seem to be a lot of tickets still available for that one. It looks like the upper bowl was never even put on sale.

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Was that show on the tour when it initially went on sale before COVID? I got my tickets pre COVID & hung onto them as I did well with some good lower priced seats. I think plenty took refunds on them though. I'm glad I did keep them as the show looks spectacular. Maybe not quite at the level of Us & Them but close. Us & Them was one of the best shows I've ever seen. It's hard to top the power station rising up out of the arena floor, haha.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1813
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home