Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 20
Re: Berlin Germany 3-August-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: August 3, 2022 21:38

DiegoGlimmerStones
Nobbi82
Memory motel[/quote
OMG

Seriously? Wow.

Re: Berlin Germany 3-August-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()

They're done with Brown Sugar, get over it and enjoy what they do play. Sheesh!

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()

AFP/INA FASSBENDER

Posted by: philrock90 ()

RG
AntoineParis i really hope you are so right.. what a shock would that be Bs as last song of the Tour.

Maybe they could change the lyric? Or just think f it let's play it as a one off

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: August 3, 2022 21:39

philrock90
RG
AntoineParis i really hope you are so right.. what a shock would that be Bs as last song of the Tour.

Maybe they could change the lyric? Or just think f it let's play it as a one off

They are 60 they shouldn't give a F

Posted by: RG ()
Date: August 3, 2022 21:39

Nobbi82
Memory motel

U are kidding?

Date: August 3, 2022 21:40

Nobbi82
Memory motel

Nice! Wasn't there, but they could've done something similar in Florida to end the last leg. Shaping up to be a very nice set list! Enjoy!!

Date: August 3, 2022 21:41

Nikkei
philrock90
RG

Age is no excuse.

Date: August 3, 2022 21:42

NashvilleBlues
Nikkei
philrock90
RG

Age is no excuse.

They got all kinds of excuses

Posted by: laurel ()
Date: August 3, 2022 21:44

philrock90
RG

Just for fun, I rewrote the lyrics to be about baked goods. It may not rival the original, but it might make it more "palatable" for some people....

Tumbling Dice Clip
[www.instagram.com]

Out Of Time Clip
[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()

Wow...thank you for the song choices

Posted by: LorenzAgain ()
Date: August 3, 2022 21:45

Wow Memory Motel. Now I’m jealous.

Posted by: RG ()
Date: August 3, 2022 21:45

Did they really play Memory Motel? After Keith’s set? Hard to believe actually..

Posted by: stones2 ()
Date: August 3, 2022 21:46

Video please ...

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: August 3, 2022 21:47

1. Street Fighting Man
2. All Down The Line!!!
3. Tumbling Dice
4. Rocks Off!!!
5. Out Of Time
6. Fool to Cry
7. You Cant Always Get
8. Living in a Ghost Town
9. Honky Tonk Women
10. You Got The Silver
12. Miss You
13. Midnight Rambler
14. Paint It Black
15. Start Me Up
16. Gimme Shelter
17. Jumping Jack Flash
18. Sympathy For The Devil
19. Satisfaction

Posted by: MKjan ()

AntoineParis
philrock90
I'd be shocked if they do brown sugar
. smileys with beer

Maybe they'll sneak it in like they did Popeye many years ago.

Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()

Tumbling Dice on YT [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: August 3, 2022 21:49

laurel
philrock90
RG

Just for fun, I rewrote the lyrics to be about baked goods. It may not rival the original, but it might make it more "palatable" for some people....

Or those people could just bugger off? Keith said it best, "have they even listened to the lyrics?!?!?!". Exile mini-section + Memory Motel? I would have done anything to have been there!!!! WHAT A SETLIST!!!!!

Out Of Time: [www.youtube.com]

rogerriffin
1. Street Fighting Man
2. All Down The Line!!!
3. Tumbling Dice
4. Rocks Off!!!
5. Out Of Time
6. Fool to Cry
7. You Cant Always Get
8. Living in a Ghost Town
9. Honky Tonk Women
10. You Got The Silver
12. Miss You
13. Midnight Rambler
14. Paint It Black
15. Start Me Up
16. Gimme Shelter
17. Jumping Jack Flash
18. Sympathy For The Devil
19. Satisfaction

Did they play Memory Motel, or not?

Posted by: rtr ()
Date: August 3, 2022 21:50

13 minute vid: [www.facebook.com]

YCAGWYW and Ghost Town.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-03 21:51 by rtr.

Date: August 3, 2022 21:51

MadMax
laurel
philrock90
RG

Or those people could just bugger off? Keith said it best, "have they even listened to the lyrics?!?!?!". Exile mini-section + Memory Motel? I would have done anything to have been there!!!! WHAT A SETLIST!!!!!

I can tell you just one excuse: there's 1969 footage of Mick working out the lyrics next to Tina Turner herself, who was musing along and basically approving it on the spot. What else do you need

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 3, 2022 21:55

Such a nice looking stage design/backdrop vs. the chaotic red and orange design they've been using in stadiums.
And to be surrounded by trees and hillsides....magnificent...what a show to be in attendance at!

DiegoGlimmerStones

[www.instagram.com]

Date: August 3, 2022 21:56

Nikkei
MadMax
laurel
philrock90
RG

I can tell you just one excuse: there's 1969 footage of Mick working out the lyrics next to Tina Turner herself, who was musing along and basically approving it on the spot. What else do you need

If Mick doesn't want to play it, they won't. Not that complex.

Posted by: MKjan ()
Date: August 3, 2022 21:57

Nikkei
MadMax
laurel
philrock90
RG

Also, Little Richard performed BS, it's on video.

Date: August 3, 2022 22:01

rtr
13 minute vid: [www.facebook.com]

YCAGWYW and Ghost Town.

Mick looks HOT.

Posted by: TooTight ()
Date: August 3, 2022 22:01

MKjan
Nikkei
MadMax
laurel
philrock90
RG

Also, Little Richard performed BS, it's on video.

And? Song hasn’t been performed in 3 years and this is a thread about a show currently happening. Get over it.

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: August 3, 2022 22:02

I love how Keith is wearing the same shirt on stage that he wore leaving the hotel, no excess baggage there! >grinning smiley<

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 20

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1738
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home