Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 20
Re: Berlin Germany 3-August-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 3, 2022 18:50

Hope they do bust out Brown Sugar for this.

Paranoid part of me worries it would potentially signal the last show though.
The Glimmers both said they hoped to bring it back someday..

Mick- " 'We'll take that one out for now and see how it goes.' We might put it back in."

Keith: “I don’t want to get into conflict with all of this s**t ... but I’m hoping that we’ll be able to resurrect the babe in her glory somewhere along the track.”
[www.irishtimes.com]

Re: Berlin Germany 3-August-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Date: August 3, 2022 18:51

If they go by the soundcheck we will have 2 tour debutes

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: August 3, 2022 18:55

PaintMonkeyManBlack

pretty sure they will do both. nice ending.

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: August 3, 2022 19:00

RG
AntoineParis
RG
The crew did rehearse Brown Sugar. The Stones were at that moment still in their hotel. Don’t get your hopes up to high..
. You bet?

I don’t do bets. I hope you are right, but I don’t think they will play BS..
. I'm sure smiling smiley

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: August 3, 2022 19:04

MisterDDDD
Hope they do bust out Brown Sugar for this.

Paranoid part of me worries it would potentially signal the last show though.
The Glimmers both said they hoped to bring it back someday..

Mick- " 'We'll take that one out for now and see how it goes.' We might put it back in."

Keith: “I don’t want to get into conflict with all of this s**t ... but I’m hoping that we’ll be able to resurrect the babe in her glory somewhere along the track.”
[www.irishtimes.com]
It's juste for the movie. Big buisness tonight. Soon on your screen

Date: August 3, 2022 19:08

falo01
PaintMonkeyManBlack

Did not hear brown sugar but antoine sometimes knows more than we do… so could be very special

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: August 3, 2022 19:11

Everybody seems to be ready!
Pic by spunky

Posted by: wupperstein ()
Date: August 3, 2022 19:14

I hope today they play Mother's Little Helper.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: August 3, 2022 19:17

AntoineParis
RG
AntoineParis
RG
The crew did rehearse Brown Sugar. The Stones were at that moment still in their hotel. Don’t get your hopes up to high..
. You bet?

I don’t do bets. I hope you are right, but I don’t think they will play BS..
. I'm sure smiling smiley

My apologies, if so, did not know about the crew rehearsing it. I still don't think so. :-)

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-03 19:18 by angee.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: August 3, 2022 19:35

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: August 3, 2022 19:39

PaintMonkeyManBlack
falo01
PaintMonkeyManBlack

Did not hear brown sugar but antoine sometimes knows more than we do… so could be very special

don't think they do BS, but the other 2 songs.

Date: August 3, 2022 19:42

falo01
PaintMonkeyManBlack
falo01
PaintMonkeyManBlack

don't think they do BS, but the other 2 songs.
Me too. But maybe antoine is mick jagger himself. Or chuck. Sure hope so smiling smiley

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: August 3, 2022 19:53

It ain't supposed to happen for me. I spent an hour an Hamburg Hbf in a train to Rostock that just wasn't moving. I joked with some fellow Stones fans that all we had to do was go out on the platform and then the train would be up and running within five minutes. Which is what I did, I went to get a burger and sure enough the train was gone after that. I hope the others made it. Sometimes you just have to take the hint.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: August 3, 2022 20:11

So sorry, Nikkei.

~"Love is Strong"~

Date: August 3, 2022 20:16

Oh it's okay for me. I've had exactly this experience a lot of times since we got the 9€ ticket and I don't blame them, it must be tough. Plus I consider myself fortunate to have seen them at the same venue in 2014 and I'm still waiting for them to release that pro-shot video

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: August 3, 2022 20:35

Keith off to Waldbuhne

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: August 3, 2022 20:37

Green Lady
Keith off to Waldbuhne

[www.facebook.com]

Keith rules

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: August 3, 2022 20:38

they ain’t gonna play Brown Sugar anymore.

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: August 3, 2022 20:38

7mins to showtime?

Date: August 3, 2022 20:39

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 3, 2022 20:41

Beautiful setting amidst the trees...

Date: August 3, 2022 20:42

By Spunky
Almost showtime!

Date: August 3, 2022 20:46

btw it's really f*king hot. otherwise I'd had a little more discipline. I hope they get water at the railings.

Posted by: Dalgtor ()
Date: August 3, 2022 20:47

The stage looks super high!
But cool, intimate venue for them on their last show.
I wonder what's next.

Posted by: 1fatum ()
Date: August 3, 2022 20:47

thumbs up

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: August 3, 2022 20:48

Green Lady
Keith off to Waldbuhne

[www.facebook.com]

Keith rules

So cool, even at nearly 80 Keith is still cool smoking smiley

Posted by: StonedInGva ()
Date: August 3, 2022 20:49

I so much wish I could have gone to the Waldbühne today for what will probably be, in a unique place, a fantastic show, and always the possibility that it will be the last for this band. Many thanks already for the streams and to all who send messages from there. Have fun !

Date: August 3, 2022 20:51

All Down The Line!!!

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-03 20:58 by rogerriffin.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: August 3, 2022 20:54

everyone have a great show in Berlin! stones rule

Date: August 3, 2022 20:54

Nice.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 20

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1442
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home