Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 20
Berlin Germany 3-August-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 3, 2022 10:01

This thread is for live updates and comments regarding The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour show at Waldbühne, Berlin Germany, Wednesday August 3, 2022.

Please post your pre- and post-show thoughts and comments here.

Please send your comments, reviews, links and more to: iorr@arena.no

Editorial reports from the show will be published here:

The Rolling Stones, Waldbühne, Berlin Germany, Wednesday August 3, 2022

For the pre-show talks regarding this show please see the thread:

Berlin Germany 2022 - Stones travel and show info

The Rolling Stones are expected on stage approx 7:45 pm CET (Central European Time).

For time zone info please see:

[www.timeanddate.com]

IORR SIXTY Tour links:

The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour Europe 2022

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-03 10:03 by bv.

Re: Berlin Germany 3-August-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 3, 2022 10:05

I'm on my way to Berlin – at least in theory. And reality I'm sitting at the train station and my train to Berlin is already 50 minutes late…

Re: Berlin Germany 3-August-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 3, 2022 10:10

The Rolling Stones are on the front page as well as on pages 3 and 9 of Der Tagespiegel newspaper in Berlin.

[www.tagesspiegel.de]

Video from the show September 15, 1965 here:

Zeitsprung: Am 15.9.1965 nehmen Tausende Rolling-Stones-Fans die Berliner Waldbühne auseinander

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-03 10:16 by bv.

Date: August 3, 2022 10:21

slewan
I'm on my way to Berlin – at least in theory. And reality I'm sitting at the train station and my train to Berlin is already 50 minutes late…

...hope you get there soon...i might stroll down there to have a look around midday...does anyone know what time the merchandising stalls open?

...have fun tonight everyone smoking smiley

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: August 3, 2022 10:27

Gates open at...? Thanks.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 3, 2022 10:30

Official Berlin T-Shirt & Poster:

[TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk] , [TheRollingStonesShop.com] , [www.Bravado.de]

Opening act:

[Twitter.com]

Setlist:

[Twitter.com] , [Shop.RonnieWood.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-04 12:35 by Irix.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 3, 2022 10:32

caschimann

Gates open at...?

16:30 - [www.FKPScorpio.com] , [www.FKPScorpio.com] .

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: August 3, 2022 10:34

Irix
caschimann

Gates open at...?

16:30 - [www.FKPScorpio.com] , [www.FKPScorpio.com] .

Thanks!

Posted by: RockNStonesBR ()
Date: August 3, 2022 10:45

slewan

Hope it works out fine.
On my way from Warsaw. So far, no major disruptions on the train schedules here.
See you soon smileys with beer

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: August 3, 2022 11:03

So far about 20 min delay since leaving Basel SBB, fingers crossed...

sjouke

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 3, 2022 11:12

originalDandelion
slewan

...hope you get there soon...i might stroll down there to have a look around midday...does anyone know what time the merchandising stalls open?

now on the train. It's still 50 minutes late and only half as long as usual. Therefore it's over crowded but I upgraded myself into the first class section.

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: August 3, 2022 11:44

In the train via Berlin with my 18yo daughter. This will be a special gig for me, her first Stones concert. Couldn't resist to buy 2 of those expensive pit tickets. Have fun everyone, Waldbühne is a very cool and unique location.

Posted by: vedran ()
Date: August 3, 2022 12:14

I wanted to post in the Berlin info thread, but it's closed so I'll do it here.

We touched down on Brandenburg airport from Split, Croatia yesterday and.... Parked directly next to the Stones Boeing... grinning smiley
Talk about setting the tone for the gig grinning smiley

https://i.ibb.co/PDXvRvt/1659516402726.jpg

Just wanted to say, my first gig was Budapest 1995, my first internet source for Stones was IORR (I adore the fact that it hasn't changed visually since!), I can't believe it's been 27 years...

Thank you Bjornful, thank you people from IORR forum (Is the guy by the name of Sebastian, or smth like that, who sold me ticket - I sent cash in envelope back then! - to Arena gig in Munich 2003 still here grinning smiley?)...

All this has been such a ride, let us all enjoy ourselves one last time tonight.

Love,
Vedran

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-03 12:17 by vedran.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: August 3, 2022 12:28

Really like the Berlin poster I'm going to download it and frame it,a cool poster that one

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: August 3, 2022 12:44

Official grey shirt with the new list of cities on the back - with Berlin, without Bern, Amsterdam at a new position. Saw it in Stockholm. So they sell it here too.

Posted by: Karlos123 ()
Date: August 3, 2022 12:46

colonial
Really like the Berlin poster I'm going to download it and frame it,a cool poster that one

I think it‘s one of the ugliest posters in years. Easy pass for me.

Posted by: sir sweden ()
Date: August 3, 2022 12:47

God day Stones fans!

It´s time for the final one!!
Mabye the very FINAL one!......(who knows.....)

Have a great, great tour final in Berlin!!smiling smiley

WhahWahWoody, BV and ALL of you: Have fantastic day and and a real Stones rock n roll night!!!!thumbs up

Everywhere I hear the sound of marching charing feet, boy....dadaa.daa daaaa..

/
Sir Sweden

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: August 3, 2022 12:59

Have a great show tonight everyone. I wish I could be there. I saw The Stones on the Waldbühne back in 2014, and I must say it’s the best venue I’ve seen them in.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: August 3, 2022 13:05

This could turn out to be the most special historic show in history for the Stones and their fans for obvious reasons.
Hope you lucky people in Berlin get a fantastic show tonight charged with joy and emotion, enjoy smileys with beer

Date: August 3, 2022 13:26

Could be special but better to say i got no expectations.

Trip so far has been a blast with a great party yesterday and a kinda weird but very special city.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: August 3, 2022 13:30

People in 1982 said: This could be their last show. Now it is 40 years later!!!
I am saying: This could be their last show. Enjoy. I am going with my mom and son - three generations. My mom was pissed since she wasnt allowed to see them in 65 at the Waldbühne.

Date: August 3, 2022 13:31

slewan
originalDandelion
slewan

now on the train. It's still 50 minutes late and only half as long as usual. Therefore it's over crowded but I upgraded myself into the first class section.

...good move mate...what time are you gonna arrive...sometimes the train makes up a few minutes here and there...hope you have a good journey and get here in time...im on my way to the venus right now and already feel a little nervous...hope im still not too late for a good spot in the pit confused smiley

Date: August 3, 2022 13:37

vedran
I wanted to post in the Berlin info thread, but it's closed so I'll do it here.

We touched down on Brandenburg airport from Split, Croatia yesterday and.... Parked directly next to the Stones Boeing... grinning smiley
Talk about setting the tone for the gig grinning smiley

https://i.ibb.co/PDXvRvt/1659516402726.jpg

Just wanted to say, my first gig was Budapest 1995, my first internet source for Stones was IORR (I adore the fact that it hasn't changed visually since!), I can't believe it's been 27 years...

Thank you Bjornful, thank you people from IORR forum (Is the guy by the name of Sebastian, or smth like that, who sold me ticket - I sent cash in envelope back then! - to Arena gig in Munich 2003 still here grinning smiley?)...

All this has been such a ride, let us all enjoy ourselves one last time tonight.

Love,
Vedran

...yeah buddy same here...first posted here as Dandelion 20 years ago...when i was 18 and planning a trip to loads of concerts with a camper van and looking for others to join me...its been a ride...my first show was olympic stadium in 98 and even tho i was 14...nearly 15 back then i managed to scrape the cash together for the waldbühne gig in 98...my first front row show...
...i feel a little emotional to be honest...but then again im a girl so im allowed to winking smiley

...have fun everyone...would love to meet a few iorrians at the show...we should have a secrete greeting sign spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-03 13:38 by originalDandelion.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: August 3, 2022 13:40

I like the Ghost Hounds' version of "Devil Woman".

Seriously

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: August 3, 2022 13:46

Surprise tonight? Yes, Brown Sugar

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: August 3, 2022 13:48

I was in Madrid, Paris, London and Stockholm supposed to be the last one before Berlin was scheduled.
The Last time ? you never know with the Stones solid as rocks forever rolling

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 3, 2022 14:17

Very exciting...smiling smiley...the last show of the summer... and a bit bittersweet...
It might get a bit emotional there, but then again they probably have another run of shows already lined up somewhere in the near future.
Have a great time everyone who is lucky enough to be in attendance for the grand finale! And thanks in advance to everyone here for providing links, pics, vids, etc....

KEEP ON ROLLING........................

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: August 3, 2022 14:26

I did Liverpool, London 1, Lyon and Paris, all enjoyed. With no Charlie any more, 4 shows is probably just about right for me. Looking forward to following this on here and hope everyone planning to attend is well aware of the very early 1945 start and turns up early.

Band Member Health permitting, I'm expecting them to show up somewhere next year - perhaps South America or Pacific Rim. There are enough threads for those who want to speculate. Enjoy , all attending and drink lots of water.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: August 3, 2022 14:47

Today's Berliner Kurier has a Stones double spread on pages 4-5: Rolling Stones constantly dissatisfied in Berlin.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: August 3, 2022 14:50

DeanGoodman
Rolling Stones constantly dissatisfied in Berlin.

Sexually, financially or philosophically? confused smiley

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 20

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1952
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home