Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith Richards in bandana
Posted by: pftw04 ()
Date: July 23, 2022 04:29

Keith looks better with bandana than with beanie. In fact with bandana on head, his playing has improve

Re: Keith Richards in bandana
Date: July 23, 2022 08:48

Yes

No beanies and moustaches allowed.

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: July 23, 2022 09:01

Keef is so cool he could wear a bowler hat on stage.The coolest rock star on the planet.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: July 23, 2022 09:33

well keith takes up minerals and water from the soil with his roots and co2 with his leaves

then the sun must strike the bald spot on the top of his head so that his body can produce sucrose and starch which is then converted into energy by his body so he can play the guitar

however if he is wearing a beanie none of this can happen

so thankfully he decided to wear his bandana or else his performance would have suffered

also your right he looks cooler in it toogrinning smiley

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: July 23, 2022 10:11

ProfessorWolf
well keith takes up minerals and water from the soil with his roots and co2 with his leaves

then the sun must strike the bald spot on the top of his head so that his body can produce sucrose and starch which is then converted into energy by his body so he can play the guitar

so thankfully he decided to wear his bandana or else his performance would have suffered

Well either that or he just improved over the tour, shaking off the rust

Date: July 23, 2022 10:14

StonedRambler
ProfessorWolf

Well either that or he just improved over the tour, shaking off the rust

nope he's a plant makes perfect sensegrinning smiley

Posted by: Spodlumt ()
Date: July 23, 2022 19:30

Keith used to be effortlessly cool but know he look like someone dressed Grandpa up for a walk.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: July 23, 2022 20:53

Spodlumt
Keith used to be effortlessly cool but know he look like someone dressed Grandpa up for a walk.

yeah you know that's why it's effortless

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: July 25, 2022 11:50

the beanie look is a good one & works well for Keith.
Surprised Ronnie hasn't gone down that route himself.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: July 25, 2022 13:33

Keith (certainly this tour) seems to flourish in the heat that makes others wilt (maybe it helps with the arthritis) - and hot days are the days he wears the bandana. So yes, he does play better in a bandana.

Posted by: tomcat2006 ()
Date: July 25, 2022 20:09

So long as the 'tache is gone, I'm happy!

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: July 25, 2022 21:02

Spodlumt

Lets see a pic of you when you reach 80 and see how cool you look in front of 100,000 people. Oh sorry no that's never going to happen to you, you have to stick to being a troll instead.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: July 25, 2022 22:06

I thought the same at London 2, a beanie feels good in the winter, but rarely look stylish. I thought the three gents were very stylishly outfitted.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: July 25, 2022 22:43

Why does nobody talk about the hat he wore in the second half at Hyde Park? I thought that was super stylish

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-25 22:43 by StonedRambler.

Date: July 25, 2022 23:27

keefriffhards
Spodlumt

Lets see a pic of you when you reach 80 and see how cool you look in front of 100,000 people. Oh sorry no that's never going to happen to you, you have to stick to being a troll instead.

nonsense

keith could make an ill fitted burlap sack look cool

Date: July 25, 2022 23:35

StonedRambler
Why does nobody talk about the hat he wore in the second half at Hyde Park? I thought that was super stylish

good point

that did look pretty good on him

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 25, 2022 23:47

I think he would look best without any hats or bandanas.
The bandanas can sometimes look a bit corny, while the beanies can sometimes look a bit goofy.
Various rock and roll and blues legends don't always wear bandanas or hats such as Buddy Guy, and he looks great!

Date: July 26, 2022 20:57

Bandanas can be a curse, winking smiley. I have worn one for so long, that I can not even sleep w/o it. it comes off in the middle of the night, and I find myself grasping around "where is it? My head's too cold.."

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: July 26, 2022 21:01

ProfessorWolf
keefriffhards
Spodlumt

nonsense

keith could make an ill fitted burlap sack look cool

thumbs upsmoking smiley

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 26, 2022 21:05

ProfessorWolf
StonedRambler

good point

that did look pretty good on him

He lost it on the B-Stage during midnight rambler but put it on again. Looked really cool!

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: July 26, 2022 22:52

To be honest, Keith could probably balance a bin lid on his head and look ok. Personally, I'm glad he's going a bit lighter on the guy-liner these days but I think he looks equally good in his beanie or bandana.

Date: July 26, 2022 23:38

Lady Jayne
To be honest, Keith could probably balance a bin lid on his head and look ok. Personally, I'm glad he's going a bit lighter on the guy-liner these days but I think he looks equally good in his beanie or bandana.

count me in on that opinion

never got the beanie hatred even if i do think the bandanna looks better

but the hat from hyde park is best

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1629
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home