Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Virtual Commemorative Tickets
Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: July 16, 2022 18:17

I saw Jack White a few months ago at Ascend Amphitheater in Nashville. When I bought the tickets the email said I would get virtual commemorative tickets later. I got the typical phone tickets and got in the show just fine. Today I just got an email with the virtual commemorative ticket. I guess it’s kind of like a souvenir to replace the old paper tickets. Anyone else heard of or seen these yet? I think it’s a decent idea.

Re: OT: Virtual Commemorative Tickets
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 16, 2022 19:15

Samples of the RS-SIXTY paper-tickets - [iorr.org] - could also be used as a virtual commemorative ticket.

Date: July 16, 2022 19:25

Irix
Samples of the RS-SIXTY paper-tickets - [iorr.org] - could also be used as a virtual commemorative ticket.

Oh. Cool. Thanks! Mine don’t have barcodes on them and can’t be used for entry. I have to log into my livenation account to see them. I’d post a picture, but I’ve never done it.

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: July 16, 2022 21:20

Shouldn't it be NFT art, aka non reproducible? This is so far my very simple understanding of NFT art.

Date: July 16, 2022 21:33

The Joker
Shouldn't it be NFT art, aka non reproducible? This is so far my very simple understanding of NFT art.

I think so, but I could possibly take a screenshot and send it, if I knew how to post pictures here. Either way, no biggie.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: July 16, 2022 21:36

NashvilleBlues
I saw Jack White a few months ago at Ascend Amphitheater in Nashville. When I bought the tickets the email said I would get virtual commemorative tickets later. I got the typical phone tickets and got in the show just fine. Today I just got an email with the virtual commemorative ticket. I guess it’s kind of like a souvenir to replace the old paper tickets. Anyone else heard of or seen these yet? I think it’s a decent idea.

Got one recently for Chicago/Brian Wilson. Nice digital tchotchke.

No barcode, and clearly marked "Not Valid For Entry".

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: July 16, 2022 21:46

Better than trying to save your phone in a plastic sleeve

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: July 16, 2022 22:09

What are Virtual Commemorative Tickets?

[livenation-nft.zendesk.com]

--

Virtual Commemorative Tickets website:

[livevct.com]

Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: July 17, 2022 05:30

The Joker

Hmmm... I'll put my hard earned money into those Tulip bulbs the nice Mr Ponzi is asking me to buy.

--
Captain Corella
60 Years a Fan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2062
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home