Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Vienna Song Vote
Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: July 14, 2022 16:43

exilestones
slewan
Let It Bleed
Wild Horses
Dead Flowers
Sweet Virginia

[vote.rollingstones.com]

are they running out of ideas? All these songs have already been in the song vote and three of them have already been performed on this tour…
(see: [iorr.org])

It looks like they're playing it safe with songs they know well. The Stones know and I've noticed the well-known songs work well in a stadium.

I remember during a recent tour, people went wild when the Stones started playing Honk Tonk and Miss You, etc... They screamed with joy, started dancing and singing along. They weren't listening to the music as they sang along, but they had a good time. There's always the record to listen to when they got home too!
After all those years I still go wild when the Stones start Jumping Jack Flash.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: July 14, 2022 17:00

StonedRambler
exilestones
slewan
Let It Bleed
Wild Horses
Dead Flowers
Sweet Virginia

[vote.rollingstones.com]

are they running out of ideas? All these songs have already been in the song vote and three of them have already been performed on this tour…

It looks like they're playing it safe with songs they know well. The Stones know and I've noticed the well-known songs work well in a stadium.

I remember during a recent tour, people went wild when the Stones started playing Honk Tonk and Miss You, etc... They screamed with joy, started dancing and singing along. They weren't listening to the music as they sang along, but they had a good time. There's always the record to listen to when they got home too!

As do I. There are only 2 songs at a Stones concert that elicit that reaction from me, and one of them is no more.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: July 14, 2022 18:59

VoodooLounge13
StonedRambler
exilestones
slewan
Let It Bleed
Wild Horses
Dead Flowers
Sweet Virginia

[vote.rollingstones.com]

As do I. There are only 2 songs at a Stones concert that elicit that reaction from me, and one of them is no more.

so you wouldn't go wild if they played i go wild or love is strong or if keith played the worst or thru and thruwinking smiley

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: July 14, 2022 19:12

slewan
Let It Bleed
Wild Horses
Dead Flowers
Sweet Virginia

[vote.rollingstones.com]

are they in a country kind of mood or what

seriously is vienna the nashville of europe?

i guess i'll take let it bleed since they haven't played it yet this tour

but guess wild horses has the best chance of winning since it the bigger hit

really though i would've prefered a country themed song vote list like this

far away eyes
torn and frayed
loving cup
you win again

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: July 14, 2022 21:23

ProfessorWolf

are they in a country kind of mood or what

Yeah, they should have waltzes in song vote >grinning smiley<
Dear Doctor
Back Street Girl
hmm... what else? confused smiley

Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: July 14, 2022 21:43

ProfessorWolf

That´s a great new perspective for me, yeeeh-haw. Hey-ho, Silver, tomorrow we´re gonna hear both kinds of music: country AND western.

I like that, the OK Corral lies directly behind the Zentralfriedhof.
Man, how do I get out of this palace of thoughts...

Cheerio,
Fillmore

Re: Vienna July 15 Song Vote
Date: July 15, 2022 18:12

falo01
like in brussel, only one song that hasnt been played yet. the people will choose the wrong one anyway.

The one song that "hasn't been played yet" is actually the 1 song of the four that HAS already been played in Austria ('95).

Almost 27 years ago but,still .... it depends on how you look at it.

They always perform Angie in Austria so,Wild Horses is not a bad choice this time.

In my opinion,they could come up with a more interesting selection of songs,though.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1804
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home