Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 9 of 12
Re: Brussels Belgium 11-July-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: July 12, 2022 16:41

syrel
Green Lady
Somebody got a nice one of the opening Charlie tribute as they hit the stage

[www.youtube.com]

That reminds me - I don't know if this has shown up on any of the videos yet. When Mick did the dedication to Charlie before TD, after he finished the crowd started chanting 'Charlie! Charlie!" for 30 seconds or so. It caught the band by surprise a little bit, I think, and looked like it genuinely got to them. I saw Keith looking up at the sky. Definitely brought tears to my eyes. The dedication, even if genuinely meant, has become a bit formulaic now - last night felt like it really meant something.

syrel

This catches just the end of it - I'll keep an eye open for a better one.

[www.youtube.com]

Edit: - Tumbling Dice lately seemed to have become a bit routine, like the dedication - but this one wasn't!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-12 16:47 by Green Lady.

Re: Brussels Belgium 11-July-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: July 12, 2022 16:42

StonedRambler
Oriongalaxy
AntoineParis
It was a great show. Jagger was Amazing. Keith perfect until he smokes something during Miss you. The sound and mix was way better in Munich. But for my second gig on this tour, it's definetly one of m'y favorite european tour i Seen. See you in Vienne!!!

Keith didn’t smoke "something". Let me remind you - marihuana is a medical product. Do yourself a favour and read some scientific research on how hemp smoking works for your body.
Lol. I don't know if you've ever smoked a joint but at least I get pretty high from that stuff. That it can serve to ease medical conditions doesn't change that.

Actually that CHANGE a lot. If you got high it means you were unresponsible immature user. Medical product reason is not to get you high, there are thousands of different breeds that influence our body in many ways. Just educate yourself before you post some stupid comments.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: July 12, 2022 16:43

I recorded two whole songs. Bitch and Beast. Here they are.

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

JumpingKentFlash

Date: July 12, 2022 16:43

satisfaction2
Got Diamond Pit A+B (Lucky Dips) - GREAT

But we both went into A. It was not too difficult to manage it by ourselves.

you got 2 different tickets? thats unusual

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: July 12, 2022 18:13

Better late…..
Street fighting Man
[youtu.be]

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: July 12, 2022 18:16

Hairball
As annoying as it is, maybe they could loop that count in on Bitch for five minutes, and release it as a new song...maybe overdub it on to some drum beats from Steve Jordan.

Seriously though, once you get past the count in, it's a remarkable version and Keith is sounding mean and lean - wish he played as focused and tight on every tune. thumbs up

Very petty. You are so clueless. When I read a comment like yours is wanna pull my hair out.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: July 12, 2022 18:31

Christiaan
Better late…..
Street fighting Man
[youtu.be]

Perfect! Captures the pit experience quite well.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: July 12, 2022 18:48

Oriongalaxy
StonedRambler
Oriongalaxy
AntoineParis
It was a great show. Jagger was Amazing. Keith perfect until he smokes something during Miss you. The sound and mix was way better in Munich. But for my second gig on this tour, it's definetly one of m'y favorite european tour i Seen. See you in Vienne!!!

Keith didn’t smoke "something". Let me remind you - marihuana is a medical product. Do yourself a favour and read some scientific research on how hemp smoking works for your body.
Lol. I don't know if you've ever smoked a joint but at least I get pretty high from that stuff. That it can serve to ease medical conditions doesn't change that.

Actually that CHANGE a lot. If you got high it means you were unresponsible immature user. Medical product reason is not to get you high, there are thousands of different breeds that influence our body in many ways. Just educate yourself before you post some stupid comments.
If I get high I'm an "unresponsible immature user"? Lol. Getting high is what 99% of the people who smoke a joint want. Of course it can serve medical treatment but for most people it does not have that purpose. They just smoke that thing for the high they get from it.

Posted by: noughties ()
Date: July 12, 2022 18:52

From my PC, I can`t see any highs or lows anymore whatsoever. Seeing Mick singing Jumping Jack Flash? I think I`ve seen it before.

Date: July 12, 2022 19:18

JumpingKentFlash

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Thank you for your friendly comments on my video. Just one small remark to yours. My advice would be, always keep your device horizontal when filming. Better to look back on iPad, PC, TV or other device spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: triceratops ()
Date: July 12, 2022 20:30

waterrats
Sorry for posting this quite off topic, but I found this pic particularly funny...

Title: "When you’re a rock star but your opponent is Alain Delon, (1968)."

Twitter

I was wondering who that man was. The woman must be Marianne Faithful. Mick born 1943. Mr Delon born 1935 and still alive and kicking.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: July 12, 2022 20:40

Nikkei
NashvilleBlues

Ashtray check! May explain why Keith is laughing so hard. smoking smiley

You can even see which way it was rolled. We won't get any closer than that. And imagine you can determine that solely by looking at a cellphone recording winking smiley)

Exactly, all this BS by a couple posters telling us the reality of what we here isn't so because we weren't there, what a couple of control freaks.
Anyhow lovely to see Keith in that pic with Steve and Ronnie enjoying the tour.
Ronnie looks like he really should be at home in that pic.
Been a bit out of the loop the past three days, was it a good show guys, were the guitars okay, i only ask as i wasn't at the show and clearly that makes watching youtube clips futile.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: July 12, 2022 20:40

triceratops
waterrats
Sorry for posting this quite off topic, but I found this pic particularly funny...

Title: "When you’re a rock star but your opponent is Alain Delon, (1968)."

Twitter

I was wondering who that man was. The woman must be Marianne Faithful. Mick born 1943. Mr Delon born 1935 and still alive and kicking.

what's up with mick's shoes?

and why is he wearing different colored socks?

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 12, 2022 20:45

syrel
That reminds me - I don't know if this has shown up on any of the videos yet. When Mick did the dedication to Charlie before TD, after he finished the crowd started chanting 'Charlie! Charlie!" for 30 seconds or so. It caught the band by surprise a little bit, I think, and looked like it genuinely got to them. I saw Keith looking up at the sky. Definitely brought tears to my eyes. The dedication, even if genuinely meant, has become a bit formulaic now - last night felt like it really meant something.

Spot on, I saw and felt the same. By the way I was in Pit B and felt bad about the poor organization, to include getting into the venue. Anyhow, concert was indeed great. Happy I was there!

Brussels Belgium 11-July-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: July 12, 2022 21:10

Étienne Tordoir

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: July 12, 2022 21:10

Legs...

Date: July 12, 2022 21:12

Étienne Tordoir

Posted by: Promoman2 ()
Date: July 12, 2022 21:13

My videos of last night:
Slipping Away: [youtu.be]
Connection: [youtu.be]
Bitch: [youtu.be]
Start Me Up: [youtu.be]
Honky Tonk Woman: [youtu.be]
Beast of Burden: [youtu.be]
Jumping Jack Flash: [youtu.be]

Date: July 12, 2022 21:14

Étienne Tordoir

Date: July 12, 2022 21:15

Étienne Tordoir

Date: July 12, 2022 21:17

Étienne Tordoir

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 12, 2022 21:21

Evidently Ronnie bounced back from the poor outing he had in Amsterdam based on some of the comments from those who were there.
Everybody has an off day, and if it isn't Ronnie, it's Keith - just be glad they weren't both off on the same night.
Based on the videos I've seen, they both seemed to be on in Brussels, but maybe some who were there would have differing opinions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-12 21:50 by Hairball.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: July 12, 2022 21:42

frankotero

Spot on, I saw and felt the same. By the way I was in Pit B and felt bad about the poor organization, to include getting into the venue. Anyhow, concert was indeed great. Happy I was there!

Happy I was anywhere spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
syrel

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: July 12, 2022 21:58

I had a gut feeling yesterday that the show was going to be great one - and it was.
From the very first song I felt they were on.
Enjoyed every single song, highlights for me being Bitch, Burden, Slipping Away and Rambler.
Everybody on stage really into it and smiling a lot.

We were very lucky with our dips that we collected no sooner than 7 p.m....got Pit B.
Of course we had a great view and sound which surely added to the experience.

When strolling around to get beer I noticed a huge, huge echo in the stadium. Hope it wasn't too bad for most of the audience.

Organisation was very bad, I think, the entry for GA, GC ab
nd Pit was so poorly organised and not worthy. Then they sold tokens for drinks and food. How stupid. What about card payments at the food/Drink outlets?
Just as fast and less complicated.

But of course the Belgien staff were very friendly.
Funny coincidence: The place where the pic of Mick in the evening was taken on Sunday was directly in front of our hotel.

In short: Very nice trip to Bruxelles, great show, great weather and on of our top concert experiences.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: July 12, 2022 22:17

Promoman2
My videos of last night:

Can someone please shed some light on why Keith is so energised some nights like he is here on JJF and on other nights he doesn't want to move, it's always fascinated me, i guess it's just the mood he's in, it's not due to age as its something he has always done on and off. He's definitely he's own man not a puppet, he is very unpredictable, I've just answered my own question, he does exactly what he wants, not what's expected of him like Mick who will flog himself to exhaustion in very hot temperatures with a bad cold because that's what's expected.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-12 22:57 by keefriffhards.

Date: July 12, 2022 22:24

Promoman2
My videos of last night:

Great Fred as usual!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-12 22:47 by Christiaan.

Date: July 12, 2022 22:47

That rambler is smoking hot

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: July 12, 2022 22:47

Christiaan
JumpingKentFlash

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Thank you for your friendly comments on my video. Just one small remark to yours. My advice would be, always keep your device horizontal when filming. Better to look back on iPad, PC, TV or other device spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Damn, yes, thanks for that...

Date: July 12, 2022 22:48

Jumpin’ Jack Flash
Keith version, till battery died…… smoking smiley

[youtu.be]

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: July 12, 2022 22:55

Love that they're skipping the horns on the intro to Bitch now. Makes you wonder if Charlie insisted on the horns there at the beginning in the past...

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 9 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1257
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home