Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Steel Wheels is a great Charlie Album
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 12, 2022 06:03

GasLightStreet
Cook Cook Blues is from the UNDERCOVER sessions.

Just imagine a new stones single, "Undercover of the Night" being released right now (like, imagine it was never released in 1983).

My head would explode, it would be the best thing I'd heard in the last 10 years.

That's the kind of new single and album I want right now.

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: July 12, 2022 06:24

georgemcdonnell314
I think Charlie is great on all their albums.

and you think that because it's an empirical factwinking smiley

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: July 12, 2022 08:04

treaclefingers
GasLightStreet
Cook Cook Blues is from the UNDERCOVER sessions.

Just imagine a new stones single, "Undercover of the Night" being released right now (like, imagine it was never released in 1983).

My head would explode, it would be the best thing I'd heard in the last 10 years.

That's the kind of new single and album I want right now.

Didn’t know that about Cook Cook Blues. I’d take that as a brand new single. Can you imagine!?! Ghost town and then that!?!? Wow!!!

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: July 12, 2022 16:02

VoodooLounge13
Good Day Sunshine. That’s the flip side. A great song I was bummed wasn’t on the album. I just realized there’s a cd single release that also has two other tracks on it, PS Love Me Do (a mish mash of those two) and Let Em In.

For me, Tripping has always been my favorite live album and it holds a very special place in my heart. It along with Paul Simon’s Concert in the Park. That one is probably #2 all time for me.

Man, I tell ya I love this board!!! So, first I make the above post, and then, after discovering that there is a CD single of Birthday, I decide to just go browsing for it VERY nonchalantly...........well lo and behold, there's a guy in Colorado, who is retired and used to work in the music business and is clearing out his collection of 25 years worth of music!! He had a brand new, sealed copy of this single for sale, along with brand new, sealed originals of Flashpoint+Collectibles, and Metallica's Garage Days Re-Revisited, all of which I managed to snag!!! Flashpoint+ is one that had always been on my outer rim of wants, but now I have a brand new copy!!! WooHoo!!

One of these days I really need to compile a legit list of what the whole damn discography of what's missing and which version (with bonus material) I need to get still. Wish list items, like the orange Paradiso vinyl.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1639
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home