Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 13
Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands 07-July-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: keithglimmer ()
Date: July 7, 2022 23:32

keefriffhards
Ronnie on Tumbling Dice solo, that was pitiful, time for Ronnie to bow out, he's taking the piss out of these brilliant songs by Mick and Keith.

Either that or he's not well enough to play properly, either way bow out, lets have Taylor back or something because he's ruining the tour, he just can't cut it anymore and no one wants to admit it, least of all him.

It's always been hit and miss with Ronnie

Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands 07-July-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: Green Lady ()

A bit of SMU...[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: waterrats ()

Green Lady
Sadly it looks like we've lost them all now.

yup - looking, searching - nothing up to now.

But I don't like missing JJF! grinning smiley
crash - boom - bang!

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: July 7, 2022 23:36

Thru and Thru
keefriffhards
Ronnie on Tumbling Dice solo, that was pitiful, time for Ronnie to bow out, he's taking the piss out of these brilliant songs by Mick and Keith.

Either that or he's not well enough to play properly, either way bow out, lets have Taylor back or something because he's ruining the tour, he just can't cut it anymore and no one wants to admit it, least of all him.

If that's how you feel I don't think we've been watching the same show!

I'm sorry but he ruins most of his solo's, i don't know what he's playing at, and if you guys think he's playing great than i'm pleased for you, i'm out of here, if Keith botched everything like that there would be posters bashing him left right and center.
Cheers enjoy the tour guys, the amount of denial on here with Steve , Sasha and Ronnie is just too much.

Date: July 7, 2022 23:39

They've got as far as GS - someone posted a few seconds on twitter.

Posted by: rtr ()
Date: July 7, 2022 23:41

Matt Lee posted on Youtube
[www.youtube.com]

Date: July 7, 2022 23:44

rtr
[www.youtube.com]

Wow the quality is great and this video it's from just some minutes ago lol thumbs up

Date: July 7, 2022 23:44

rtr
[www.youtube.com]

Woah - how does he do this that quick? GREAT!

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: July 7, 2022 23:45

hot smiley

Date: July 7, 2022 23:47

Here's Sympathy

[www.facebook.com]

Date: July 7, 2022 23:50

Green Lady
Here's Sympathy

[www.facebook.com]

smileys with beer

Date: July 7, 2022 23:50

... but not all of it.

Date: July 7, 2022 23:51

Satisfaction live

[www.facebook.com]

Date: July 7, 2022 23:53

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 7, 2022 23:55

keithglimmer
keefriffhards

Maybe so, but not to the point of saying "time for Ronnie to bow out" and "he's ruining the tour, he just can't cut it anymore".
Not sure how hateful and disrespectful one can get, but it's completely out of line, and makes you wonder that maybe keefriffhards has been drinking heavily again...

Date: July 7, 2022 23:55

Green Lady
Satisfaction live

[www.facebook.com]

Yessss! And the final bows!! VERY nice!

For a second or two I thought, maybe they come back for another encore?????

But then, what should they play?

How about Keith singing: You better get some sleep tonight? grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-07 23:57 by waterrats.

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: July 7, 2022 23:57

Who was the guy running towards the stage after the final bows? Man, these things scare me.

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: July 7, 2022 23:58

Well it's been fun spending the afternoon (my time anyway) with you all, until the next time.

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Date: July 7, 2022 23:58

I don't know how we missed him, but Gio also streamed the PIB to JJF section that we missed;

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: July 8, 2022 00:00

Hairball
keithglimmer
keefriffhards

Maybe so, but not to the point of saying "time for Ronnie to bow out" and "he's ruining the tour, he just can't cut it anymore".
Not sure how hateful and disrespectful one can get, but it's completely out of line, and makes you wonder that maybe keefriffhards has been drinking heavily again...

No Hairball, very sober tonight but i will say you are the doorman of iorr.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 8, 2022 00:00

[Twitter.com] , [Shop.RonnieWood.com] , Large picture

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-08 00:20 by Irix.

Date: July 8, 2022 00:03

This was the 7th show on 07/07 lol thumbs uphot smiley

Date: July 8, 2022 00:04

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 8, 2022 00:07

keefriffhards
Hairball
keithglimmer
keefriffhards

No Hairball, very sober tonight but i will say you are the doorman of iorr.

Hard to keep track of all your names, but I think 'the village idiot' still suits you best.

Date: July 8, 2022 00:09

Thank you and good night.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: July 8, 2022 00:10

Green Lady
I hope somebody got a picture of Mick resting his weary head on Keith's shoulder just then.

Me too and I hope that picture is on the home page.

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: July 8, 2022 00:13

Thank you Irix for posting the painted setlist.

Posted by: guyrachel ()
Date: July 8, 2022 00:17

I wanted to say that Ronnie has always screwed up the solo on SMU & often TD, but all his slide work is excellent. I worry for him he looks v gaunt…
Having just seen them at Hyde Park 2, I would say they were in excellent shape all things considered!

Posted by: vertigojoe ()
Date: July 8, 2022 00:18

Looks like Mick’s been on the Botox ..

Date: July 8, 2022 00:18

Cant you hear me knocking!!!!

Soo good. Omg. Loved this show. Very very good.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1968
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home