Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 13
Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands 07-July-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: July 7, 2022 22:45

Papo
Sound seems to be good even in block 430 where my friends got LD'ed.
glad they've got good sound .. all the LD stories posted seem to be nosebleed this time

Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands 07-July-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: Papo ()

Maybe Thomas uses the intros to change battery? Anyway, thanks to him for a great stream so far!
I was prepared to stream from HP, but signal was utterly bad...

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()

Darn, no stream for Keith's set. sad smiley

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Date: July 7, 2022 22:46

Thomas new link [facebook.com]

Posted by: alreadyoverme ()

snoopy2
Papo
Sound seems to be good even in block 430 where my friends got LD'ed.
glad they've got good sound .. all the LD stories posted seem to be nosebleed this time

My friends in 430 say it's okay and a different, but interesting perspective on the festivities and not as bad as they feared when they opened the envelope...

Posted by: alreadyoverme ()
Date: July 7, 2022 22:47

DiegoGlimmerStones
Thomas new link [facebook.com]

thank you! grinning smiley

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: July 7, 2022 22:47

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: July 7, 2022 22:49

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 7, 2022 22:51

falo01
Impression from the stream is, that the sound is better than it used to be in the Arena.

It actually sounds good in the back of the pit.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 7, 2022 22:52

Keith's back to wearing a beanie again, while Mick's hair always looks absolutely perfecto.

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: July 7, 2022 22:53

Sleepy audience.

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 7, 2022 22:53

Back of Pit A with PaintMonkeyManBlack.

Thought CYHMK was better than in Hyde Park!

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: July 7, 2022 22:54

daspyknows
falo01
Impression from the stream is, that the sound is better than it used to be in the Arena.

It actually sounds good in the back of the pit.

great!

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: July 7, 2022 22:57

DiegoGlimmerStones
An Harmonica solo on CYHMK would be great

No, it would not. Micks honking never worked with the song. Better it be tighter with Karl and Ronnie.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-07 22:59 by rbk.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 7, 2022 23:11

Great Rambler.

Date: July 7, 2022 23:13

I hope somebody got a picture of Mick resting his weary head on Keith's shoulder just then.

Date: July 7, 2022 23:15

(Hellhound on my trail tonight - first time this tour).

Date: July 7, 2022 23:15

Green Lady
waterrats
alreadyoverme
Street Fighting Man
Lets Spend the Night Together
Tumbling Dice
Out of Time
Sweet Virginia
YCAGWYW
LIAGT

Thomas still streaming.... and it's GREAT

So right! So much better (in this regard) than Hyde Park II - there were hardly any ...

Again: when they come to Gelsenkirchen, I'll try to do it like Thomas.

There was no signal in Hyde Park to stream on. Thank goodness Amsterdam is so much better.

Thanks GL! That is reasonably a good explanation. Funny I didn't hink about it, being in the IP business for years...

Date: July 7, 2022 23:16

Thomas gone again - hopefully not out of battery ...

Date: July 7, 2022 23:20

After the fine stream, maybe Thomas just wants to enjoy the rest of the show. A big thank you to him!

Date: July 7, 2022 23:21

waterrats
Thomas gone again - hopefully not out of battery ...

There were a few seconds of PIB then he stopped again.

Date: July 7, 2022 23:21

He tries: Thomas - 29 sec. of PIB

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: July 7, 2022 23:25

Self deleted, sorry for my post guys, that was regrettable and disrespectful of me.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-08 01:04 by keefriffhards.

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: July 7, 2022 23:27

keefriffhards
Ronnie on Tumbling Dice solo, that was pitiful, time for Ronnie to bow out, he's taking the piss out of these brilliant songs by Mick and Keith.

Either that or he's not well enough to play properly, either way bow out, lets have Taylor back or something because he's ruining the tour, he just can't cut it anymore and no one wants to admit it, least of all him.

If that's how you feel I don't think we've been watching the same show!

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Date: July 7, 2022 23:28

Very clear streaming for this show! Thanks for the links, it’s great to hear it from anywhere!

Date: July 7, 2022 23:29

keefriffhards
Ronnie on Tumbling Dice solo, that was pitiful, time for Ronnie to bow out, he's taking the piss out of these brilliant songs by Mick and Keith.

Either that or he's not well enough to play properly, either way bow out, lets have Taylor back or something because he's ruining the tour, he just can't cut it anymore and no one wants to admit it, least of all him.

Your are serious, aren't you? How many shows have you seen? Ronnie is far from "ruining the tour" (which is great so far). Utterly disrepectful comment that I absolutely don't agree with.

Date: July 7, 2022 23:30

They must have reached SMU or GS by now ...

Sadly it looks like we've lost them all now.

Posted by: Justin ()

keefriffhards

Oh god

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1268
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home