Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 13
Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands 07-July-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: KeVvV2011 ()
Date: July 7, 2022 16:31

ribbelchips
kkhoranstoned
Good morning I hope this concert gets the 2 new song treat.
Enjoy ..the tour is half way??

I think GOOMC as an opener already is one of the two new songs. Hopefully the other one is Mothers Little Helper...
I think GOOMC as an opener was more to do something different for the 2nd show in the same location. I'd be very surprised if they opened with it tonight (but would welcome it!).

Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands 07-July-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: July 7, 2022 16:36

Yeah, I'd certainly expect them to open with SFM again tonight.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: July 7, 2022 16:40

Have fun everyone. , had a blast attending London #1.

Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: July 7, 2022 16:56

Have a good time everybody!
Enjoy yourself, scream, dance and shake your hips!

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 7, 2022 17:29

Security disorganized. In pit B and at the entrance they say I need a wristband go to office. At office they say go back to line, rinse repeat until I complain and get the two talking to each other. Now on line for pit B.

Posted by: LorenzAgain ()
Date: July 7, 2022 17:30

daspyknows
Security disorganized. In pit B and at the entrance they say I need a wristband go to office. At office they say go back to line, rinse repeat until I complain and get the two talking to each other. Now on line for pit B.

So do I need a wristband for pit now? I only have the ticket

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: July 7, 2022 17:30

Well, who's streaming then, tonight? smiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smileysmiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 7, 2022 17:47

Lucky Dip - 400 level seats. After 2 trips from Canada. [Grumble] Will try Guestb Services but holding out little hope. This concert is cursed.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: July 7, 2022 17:49

SomeTorontoGirl
Lucky Dip - 400 level seats. After 2 trips from Canada. [Grumble] Will try Guestb Services but holding out little hope. This concert is cursed.

Both pits are available on TM at the moment if you want to bite the bullet...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-07 17:51 by syrel.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: July 7, 2022 18:10

SomeTorontoGirl

I've replied to you in the LD thread. Don't give up. You're in the house. Go exploring and sniff around for opportunities. They happen winking smiley

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: July 7, 2022 18:14

Can you bring a water bottle?

Posted by: NittyGritty ()
Date: July 7, 2022 18:15

My car broke down this morning as I wanted to leave Berlin. So I will be quite late at the venue.
Anyone knows at what time the box office will close?

Anyone managed to fetch new LD, although already collected on 13/06?

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: July 7, 2022 18:29

[youtu.be]

Soundcheck Amsterdam

Posted by: KeVvV2011 ()
Date: July 7, 2022 18:37

Christiaan
[youtu.be]

Soundcheck Amsterdam
Don't have audio here, what was played?

Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: July 7, 2022 18:46

KeVvV2011
Christiaan
[youtu.be]

Soundcheck Amsterdam

It sounds like Mick Jagger plays Miss You with some variation.

Posted by: strayRooster ()
Date: July 7, 2022 18:49

Pit A wristbands at office or after entrance? Thx for the help

i hear a click clack

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 7, 2022 18:52

The Rolling Stones: "Warming up in Amsterdam" ... [Twitter.com] .

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: July 7, 2022 18:53

grzegorz67
SomeTorontoGirl

I've replied to you in the LD thread. Don't give up. You're in the house. Go exploring and sniff around for opportunities. They happen winking smiley

I just walked from GA to Gold without anyone checking the wristband.
All is possible. cool smiley

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 7, 2022 18:54

LorenzAgain
daspyknows

they will give it to you upon entry. I am in and have the spot I want on Keith's side. No search at the door.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: July 7, 2022 18:58

micha063
KeVvV2011
Christiaan
[youtu.be]

Soundcheck Amsterdam

It sounds like Mick Jagger plays Miss You with some variation.

It’s Living In A Ghost Town

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: July 7, 2022 19:02

So Ronnie posted the setlist already on his Facebook page

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 7, 2022 19:05

Stonesfan2146

Concert infos: [www.JohanCruijffArena.nl] , [www.Mojo.nl] , [www.Mojo.nl] - "You are not allowed to bring any of the following items: Beverages (excluding water in plastic bottles of max. 0.5l without cap)".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-07 19:10 by Irix.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: July 7, 2022 19:05

philrock90

… for the postponed show.

Posted by: U2Stonesfan ()
Date: July 7, 2022 19:08

philrock90

I only see the postponement setlist

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: July 7, 2022 19:11

Irix
Stonesfan2146

Concert infos: [www.JohanCruijffArena.nl] , [www.Mojo.nl] , [www.Mojo.nl] - "You are not allowed to bring any of the following items: Beverages (excluding water in plastic bottles of max. 0.5l without cap)".

Thank you Irix smiling smiley

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: July 7, 2022 19:22

Well i tried to say that i did not pickup the LDs, the lady checked the computer, then the paper list, then said no
So no new pickup
And no wristband
Do we went to the door, scan the barcode, and we are in, without wristband at all

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: July 7, 2022 19:24

Sorry my bad

Posted by: LorenzAgain ()
Date: July 7, 2022 19:35

daspyknows
LorenzAgain
daspyknows

they will give it to you upon entry. I am in and have the spot I want on Keith's side. No search at the door.

Thanks, indeed. Found a good spot near the railing smiling smiley

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: July 7, 2022 19:41

From that soundcheck video it seems they have added a small screen on each side. Maybe they've finally realized those on the sides don't see much of the main screens.

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: July 7, 2022 19:45

The Worst.
From that soundcheck video it seems they have added a small screen on each side. Maybe they've finally realized those on the sides don't see much of the main screens.
They have always been there??
syrel

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1831
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home