Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 21
Re: Stones in Mono Re-Released
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 18, 2022 23:15

Irix
treaclefingers

It's only $375 on the ABKCO site. These prices have to come down.

Now US-$ 428.20 on [www.Amazon.com] .

JPY 69,550 on [www.Amazon.co.jp] and JPY 56,871 at Tower.jp .

€ 324.00 on [www.Amazon.fr] .

Fantastic, thanks Irix! Once they back out the VAT it's 284 Euros, which I think is cheaper than the Amazon.es original offer. I've done a pre-order on this.

Re: Stones in Mono to be Re-Released???
Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: November 19, 2022 00:34

treaclefingers
ironbelly
Now this is colored vinyl for sure. From FNAC France
[www.fnac.com]
350€
You can grab mine, I shall not purchase winking smiley

You should buy it and gift it to an IORRer, as it's almost Christmas!

I could suggest to give it to me (gift wrapping not necessary, but nevertheless appreciated), but then be accused of just "being in it for me", which is of course ridiculous.
No way I'll gift you an item you already have! You need something new and different for X-mas for a change. Like boxset of ABBA or Deluxe from Beatles winking smiley.

Date: November 19, 2022 02:34

ironbelly
treaclefingers
ironbelly
Now this is colored vinyl for sure. From FNAC France
[www.fnac.com]
350€
You can grab mine, I shall not purchase winking smiley

You should buy it and gift it to an IORRer, as it's almost Christmas!

I could suggest to give it to me (gift wrapping not necessary, but nevertheless appreciated), but then be accused of just "being in it for me", which is of course ridiculous.
No way I'll gift you an item you already have! You need something new and different for X-mas for a change. Like boxset of ABBA or Deluxe from Beatles winking smiley.

The ABBA sounds nice. Coloured vinyl? I have too much Beatles already.

Posted by: Pelle ()
Date: November 19, 2022 11:10

Does this include the real mono-mix of TSMR or is it the fold-down?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 19, 2022 11:45

Here's the thread about the original 2016 RS in Mono release - [iorr.org] .

A review of the 2016 release by [TheAudiophileMan.com] .

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: November 19, 2022 11:47

Pelle
Does this include the real mono-mix of TSMR or is it the fold-down?
Yes, original mono mix, not a fold-down.

Date: November 19, 2022 12:00

Since ABKCO says on the rear of the 2023 Color-Vinyl box: "(P) & (C) 2016" - [iorr.org] - it seems to be still the same mastering like the original 2016 box.

Date: November 19, 2022 14:55

RS in Mono Color-Vinyl:

€ 347.60 - [www.Amazon.it] , 1,394.99 PLN (~ $307/£258/€296) - [www.Amazon.pl] .

Date: November 19, 2022 16:29

Irix
RS in Mono Color-Vinyl:

€ 347.60 - [www.Amazon.it] , 1,394.99 PLN (~ $307/£258/€296) - [www.Amazon.pl] .

Poland won't ship to Canada...COME ON!

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: November 20, 2022 03:59

treaclefingers
Irix
RS in Mono Color-Vinyl:

NOBODY ships to OZ!

Rod

Date: November 20, 2022 04:08

bitusa2012
treaclefingers
Irix
RS in Mono Color-Vinyl:

NOBODY ships to OZ!

I'm resolved to never ship anything to Poland again, purely out of spite.

Date: November 20, 2022 14:05

bitusa2012

NOBODY ships to OZ!

Help by the Kangaroos: AU$ 599.99 - [www.Discrepancy-Records.com.au] .

Date: November 20, 2022 14:48

Irix
bitusa2012

NOBODY ships to OZ!

Help by the Kangaroos: AU$ 599.99 - [www.Discrepancy-Records.com.au] .

hmmm....bit of a price, discrepancy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-11-20 18:13 by treaclefingers.

Date: November 20, 2022 15:20

treaclefingers

hmmm....but of a price, discrepancy.

AU$ 599.99 is currently ~ US$400/£337/€388 .... not bad for free delivery within Australia.

Date: November 20, 2022 18:15

Irix
treaclefingers

hmmm....but of a price, discrepancy.

AU$ 599.99 is currently ~ US$400/£337/€388 .... not bad for free delivery within Australia.

Not bad, but I was comparing it to my delivered price from Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.fr. It's about $100 more, even with the 'free delivery', though I wouldn't be getting that of course.

Date: November 20, 2022 18:30

Better ~$100 more than no delivery to Australia .... winking smiley

bitusa2012

NOBODY ships to OZ!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 20, 2022 22:41

NOBODY ships to OZ!

Hey what ya mean ....
The Poms sent all their crims here for years ..!!!

ROCKMAN

Date: November 21, 2022 00:07

Rockman
NOBODY ships to OZ!

Hey what ya mean ....
The Poms sent all their crims here for years ..!!!

ROCK! That would explain how you got there!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 21, 2022 02:50

Bloody oath mate .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 21, 2022 04:05

I saw something about this box set this week on Google whatever and thought, oh, that's what this thread is about:

Another sussing of the fans by ABKCO.

But it's not ABKCO, is it, it's Universal.

A calculated move to get people to buy something yet again.

Date: November 21, 2022 14:33

GasLightStreet
I saw something about this box set this week on Google whatever and thought, oh, that's what this thread is about:

Another sussing of the fans by ABKCO.

But it's not ABKCO, is it, it's Universal.

A calculated move to get people to buy something yet again.

It's ABKCO...probably some distributon by Universal.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: November 24, 2022 18:22

Amazon.es just cancelled my order!!!

Hola,

Nos ponemos en contacto contigo con relación al producto “The Rolling Stones in Mono (Limited Colour Edition)” de tu pedido nº 402-4128710-3408322.

Sentimos informarte de que, debido a que se han agotado el número de unidades que teníamos disponibles, nos hemos visto obligados a cancelar dicho producto de tu pedido.

Inmediatamente después de realizar tu pedido, solicitamos a tu banco autorizar el importe total de la compra. Al solicitar la cancelación completa o parcialmente tu pedido, no nos es posible liberar la autorización sin antes realizar el cargo en tu método de pago original, inmediatamente después, procesaremos tu reembolso.

Ten en cuenta que tu banco podría tardar entre 5 y 7 días en procesar este reembolso.

Lamentamos los inconvenientes que esto te haya podido causar.

Atentamente,

Servicio de atención al cliente
Amazon.es

Hello,

We are contacting you regarding the product “The Rolling Stones in Mono (Limited Color Edition)” from your order number 402-4128710-3408322.

We are sorry to inform you that, due to the exhaustion of the number of units that are available, we have been forced to cancel said product from your order.

Immediately after placing your order, we ask your bank to authorize the full importation of the purchase. When requesting the complete or partial cancellation of your order, it is not possible to release the authorization without first charging your original payment method, immediately after, we will process your refund.

Please note that your bank could take 5-7 days to process this refund.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: November 24, 2022 18:29

In reference to who's behind the fleecing of fans I have a friend that said someone in Universal just wants to make as much money as they before dumping music all together. Things like box sets. Kind of makes ense to me as much as I don't like it though.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: November 24, 2022 18:59

rogerriffin

Hola,

Nos ponemos en contacto contigo con relación al producto “The Rolling Stones in Mono (Limited Colour Edition)” de tu pedido nº 402-4128710-3408322.

Sentimos informarte de que, debido a que se han agotado el número de unidades que teníamos disponibles, nos hemos visto obligados a cancelar dicho producto de tu pedido.

Inmediatamente después de realizar tu pedido, solicitamos a tu banco autorizar el importe total de la compra. Al solicitar la cancelación completa o parcialmente tu pedido, no nos es posible liberar la autorización sin antes realizar el cargo en tu método de pago original, inmediatamente después, procesaremos tu reembolso.

Ten en cuenta que tu banco podría tardar entre 5 y 7 días en procesar este reembolso.

Atentamente,

Amazon.es

Hello,

We are contacting you regarding the product “The Rolling Stones in Mono (Limited Color Edition)” from your order number 402-4128710-3408322.

We are sorry to inform you that, due to the exhaustion of the number of units that are available, we have been forced to cancel said product from your order.

Immediately after placing your order, we ask your bank to authorize the full importation of the purchase. When requesting the complete or partial cancellation of your order, it is not possible to release the authorization without first charging your original payment method, immediately after, we will process your refund.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

That really sucks!!!! Due to units exhausted. One would think that since we placed our orders long ago that we’d be among the first ones who’d have our orders fulfilled!!!!

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: November 24, 2022 20:52

rogerriffin

Hola,

Atentamente,

Amazon.es

Hello,

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Rogger, for me no mail, only in my orderstaus "Canceled", i think that they want more money for the boxes as for the prices we ordered.

I bought it now at FNAC.fr for €356,33 including shipping.

Date: November 25, 2022 06:03

UrbanSteel
rogerriffin

Hola,

Atentamente,

Amazon.es

Hello,

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Rogger, for me no mail, only in my orderstaus "Canceled", i think that they want more money for the boxes as for the prices we ordered.

I bought it now at FNAC.fr for €356,33 including shipping.

Sorry to hear about this gentlemen.

It clearly isn't because it is 'sold out' worldwide because you can buy it almost anywhere. Either a case of overselling their allotment, like a plane overbooking, OR, having charged too low a price they don't want to honour it.

But what's strange is .uk still hasn't cancelled, AND even more startling, amazon.fr was selling at 320 Euros last week before bumping up to 349.99.

Those are the two that I have orders in. I can't imagine .fr cancelling but I suppose anything is possible with .uk

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 25, 2022 06:38

frankotero
In reference to who's behind the fleecing of fans I have a friend that said someone in Universal just wants to make as much money as they before dumping music all together. Things like box sets. Kind of makes ense to me as much as I don't like it though.

A Stones box set... they're not The Beatles.

What "it sold well" will mean is garbage. It won't. An idiotic mindset. Because of what? Mono? Gold colored vinyl? Purple colored vinyl? Oh wow - a replication of the original sleeve!!!!!

I hope no one buys it.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: November 25, 2022 09:42

Like concert tickets I’m sure they must have ways to make it appear sold out. And then later they’re on sale againwinking smiley

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: November 25, 2022 12:16

frankotero
Like concert tickets I’m sure they must have ways to make it appear sold out. And then later they’re on sale againwinking smiley

I think you are right, om Amazon.de de price is now €425,00

[www.amazon.de]

Date: November 25, 2022 12:30

Still € 354.99 at [www.Bravado.de] .

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...910111213141516171819...LastNext
Current Page: 14 of 21

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1788
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home