Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 21
Re: Berlin Germany 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: July 1, 2022 20:00

Went to Nick Cave at Waldbühne on Thursday. The ticket said: "Freie platzwahl" (Free choice of seats). The price of every single ticket was 80 euro. First come, first serve. Those in the pit/innenraum paid the same prize as everyone else. On the other side, it's comforting to be secured a great spot if you can afford it.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: July 1, 2022 20:17

In 2018 I bought two Stones tickets on Fansale for Stuttgart for 15,00€. Someone made a typo and sold it instead of 150,00.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: July 1, 2022 20:33

schwonek
In 2018 I bought two Stones tickets on Fansale for Stuttgart for 15,00€. Someone made a typo and sold it instead of 150,00.

tell him to to it again grinning smiley

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: July 1, 2022 23:15

From 2014:

RoughJusticeOnYa
Hi guys,

I got word from madame Giese at DEAG (concert promoters) about the pick up for the 'Lucky dip'-tix at Waldbühne (Berlin)/.

Here's what she said: ...

"the exact time to pick up the lucky dip’s is 5pm at the Box Office in front of the entrance to the Waldbühne. The Box Office is open from 5 to 7 pm to pick up the lucky dips.
Address: glockenturmplatz, 14052 Berlin
The nearest S-Bahn-Station is S-Bahnhof Pichelsberg.
"

I already know (from the Waldbühne people) that (support act) show starts at exactly 7pm.

Date: July 2, 2022 00:37

schwonek
From 2014:

RoughJusticeOnYa
Hi guys,

I got word from madame Giese at DEAG (concert promoters) about the pick up for the 'Lucky dip'-tix at Waldbühne (Berlin)/.

Here's what she said: ...

"the exact time to pick up the lucky dip’s is 5pm at the Box Office in front of the entrance to the Waldbühne. The Box Office is open from 5 to 7 pm to pick up the lucky dips.
Address: glockenturmplatz, 14052 Berlin
The nearest S-Bahn-Station is S-Bahnhof Pichelsberg.
"

I already know (from the Waldbühne people) that (support act) show starts at exactly 7pm.

in fact the LDs in 2014 were handed out at a side entrance and people had to enter the venue through that side entrance immediately after they got their LD tickets.
I don't see any reason why they should change that

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: July 2, 2022 23:35

If you wanna get a bit of the athmosphere in the Waldbühne you can check this concert of Berliner Philharmoniker

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: July 3, 2022 00:21

You can also just look at how the Stones played there to get a vibe. What doesn't quite come across unless you're in there is something about the architecture that makes the whole thing oomph like a giant speaker membrane.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: July 3, 2022 03:42

slewan
in fact the LDs in 2014 were handed out at a side entrance and people had to enter the venue through that side entrance immediately after they got their LD tickets.
I don't see any reason why they should change that
sounds perfect smiling smiley

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: July 5, 2022 01:11

Hi Ron,

That's very helpful information about the Waldbühne pit. I was interested in the answer to that very question.

Cheers,
SonicD

Hopiman
I just looked it up:
2.650 people fit into the pit at Waldbühne (minus a few hundred because of the catwalk).
I don't think they'll sell more than 2000 of these 560€-Tickets or VIP-packages.

So good luck to all yu lucky dippers!

Ron

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: July 5, 2022 01:18

Hi,

Will EVENTIM send an email to Waldbühne VIP ticket holders nearer the event about what time early entry is and where the early entry queue will be located?
There was no information sent out with the ticket.
I don't want to make assumptions that it will be organised exactly like the UK shows.

Also, about the VIP package merchandise, i.e. the excessively priced rubbish that they try (and fail) to use to justify the VIP ticket price. Can you collect it after the Waldbühne show, so you don't need to be encumbered carrying it with you during the gig?

Thanks.

Cheers,
SonicD

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 5, 2022 14:10

SonicDreamer

Will EVENTIM send an email to Waldbühne VIP ticket holders nearer the event about what time early entry is and where the early entry queue will be located?

Maybe Eventim.de and promoter [www.FKPScorpio.com] can answer these questions. You can reach the Eventim contact-form when you click/tap on a question and "This answer was not helpful?" - [www.Eventim.de] .

Posted by: harald2002 ()
Date: July 5, 2022 15:24

SonicDreamer
Hi,

There was no information sent out with the ticket.
I don't want to make assumptions that it will be organised exactly like the UK shows.

Also, about the VIP package merchandise, i.e. the excessively priced rubbish that they try (and fail) to use to justify the VIP ticket price. Can you collect it after the Waldbühne show, so you don't need to be encumbered carrying it with you during the gig?

Thanks.

Cheers,
SonicD

Don’t worry, the will send you all informations as soon as they are available.
I got mine 10-4 Days prior the show.

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: July 5, 2022 15:48

Is Walbuhne sold out? I missed presale and now I still have on tix.

Date: July 5, 2022 15:55

bisonvodka

Is Walbuhne sold out?

Tickets are currently not available on [www.Eventim.de] but they might be available again shortly before show day. Otherwise some secondary Tickets are available on [www.fanSALE.de] .

Or have a look at the 'All Sold Out' section - [iorr.org] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-06 00:15 by Irix.

Date: July 5, 2022 16:01

Irix
bisonvodka

Is Walbuhne sold out?

Tickets are currently not available on [www.Eventim.de] but they might be available again shortly before show day. Otherwise some secondary Tickets are available on [www.fanSALE.de] .

Thanks Irix, seems that fansale cold be solution.

Posted by: stanton ()
Date: July 5, 2022 17:09

Love to them do more classic Covers ... Munich 1981

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: July 5, 2022 17:39

bisonvodka
Irix
bisonvodka

Is Walbuhne sold out?

Thanks Irix, seems that fansale cold be solution.

deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-05 17:57 by Wild Slivovitz.

Posted by: filoca ()
Date: July 6, 2022 13:54

be carefull: fansale.de accept only german delivery adress.

Date: July 6, 2022 14:40

filoca

Yep, unfortunately. From the FAQs by [www.fanSALE.de] :

"Delivery restrictions - Please note: Deliveries are only possible within Germany. Delivery to mailboxes, Army Post Office (APO) and / or Packstations is unfortunately not possible."

Date: July 6, 2022 15:00

Irix
filoca

Yep, unfortunately. From the FAQs by [www.fanSALE.de] :

"Delivery restrictions - Please note: Deliveries are only possible within Germany. Delivery to mailboxes, Army Post Office (APO) and / or Packstations is unfortunately not possible."

but since they diliver with UPS you can try to get it delivered to an UPS shop in Germany and pick it up there (note: that this might work but there's not guarantee that it does. Try to contact the seller as well as UPS Germany for more information)

Date: July 6, 2022 15:45

slewan

try to get it delivered to an UPS shop in Germany and pick it up there

This may work for those living in a neighbor country of Germany, near to the border. But it'll probably a bit difficult when the way is several 100 km long.

Date: July 6, 2022 15:45

I didn't know that fansale operate only in Germany. Thanks for info.

Posted by: StonesSmeth99 ()
Date: July 10, 2022 11:03

Apologies if this has been discussed earlier in the thread (I tried looking..), but what is the likely time for the band being onstage?
This is more relevant to my travel plans after the show (immediate departure from Berlin via train).

Thank you!

Posted by: ThinAir ()
Date: July 10, 2022 11:13

StonesSmeth99
Apologies if this has been discussed earlier in the thread (I tried looking..), but what is the likely time for the band being onstage?
This is more relevant to my travel plans after the show (immediate departure from Berlin via train).

Thank you!

there is a very strict 10pm cerfew in place at the waldbühne for weekday shows. so i guess the stones will go on around 8pm.

Date: July 10, 2022 11:15

StonesSmeth99

what is the likely time for the band being onstage?

In 2014 the Stones were onstage at Waldbühne at 8:35pm - [iorr.org] . You can find the 2022 show starts/ends in the reports - [iorr.org] .

Posted by: StonesSmeth99 ()
Date: July 10, 2022 11:18

Irix
StonesSmeth99

In 2014 the Stones were onstage at Waldbühne at 8:35pm - [iorr.org] . You can find the 2022 show starts/ends in the reports - [iorr.org] .

Thank you both

Posted by: electricmud ()
Date: July 10, 2022 12:16

StonesSmeth99
Irix
StonesSmeth99

Thank you both

Usually concerts at Waldbühne have to be finished at 10pm. Don't know if there will be an exception for the Stones like years before, but it's very very strict this year.
Three weeks ago Pearl Jam had to finish after two hours ( instead of expected three hours) and people were very disappointed. Fantastic show including Street Fighting Man, but they were starting late ...
So better no support act for the Stones and starting before 8pm winking smiley

Posted by: Hopiman ()
Date: July 10, 2022 14:29

electricmud
StonesSmeth99
Irix
StonesSmeth99

Thank you both

Usually concerts at Waldbühne have to be finished at 10pm. Don't know if there will be an exception for the Stones like years before, but it's very very strict this year.
Three weeks ago Pearl Jam had to finish after two hours ( instead of expected three hours) and people were very disappointed. Fantastic show including Street Fighting Man, but they were starting late ...
So better no support act for the Stones and starting before 8pm winking smiley

Tickets say: 6:30 pm. So there probably will be a support act.
Stones probably at 8 pm or shortly before

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: July 10, 2022 14:39

Block A or E are good?

Date: July 10, 2022 14:50

The Joker

Block A or E are good?

Pictures of the view from the blocks - [www.Waldbuehne-Berlin.de] .

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...89101112131415161718...LastNext
Current Page: 13 of 21

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1732
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home