Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 21
Re: Berlin Germany 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:01

Got 2 Lucky Dips! See you in B!

Posted by: Smalltowns ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:02

congrats to all who got lds
if anyone got a spare one please let me know winking smiley

Posted by: MAF ()

LD "Currently not available"

Posted by: Cade ()

Yeah, they appeared and before I had a chance to add them to the cart, in just a few seconds they were gone...

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:03

Got a pair of Dips for a friend smiling smiley

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:04

Dips scored - see ya all in Berlin smiling smiley

Posted by: StonedRambler ()

slewan
LD => much too easy (once again)
It's super easy but you gotta be super fast. Wait half a minute after 12 and they're gone.

Posted by: slewan ()

there are no regular tickets available (anymore)

No map shown for regular tickets?

Posted by: Vertigo05 ()

Yeah!!! Lucky Dip!!!

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:05

I was not fast enough, too...

Date: July 1, 2022 13:05

StonedRambler
slewan
It's super easy but you gotta be super fast. Wait half a minute after 12 and they're gone.

I never had problems to get LDs anywhere

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:07

refreshed at 12:00 on the second and clicked on the button 1 sec later but didn't get any. wow.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()

slewan
StonedRambler
slewan

I never had problems to get LDs anywhere
Me neither. But you gotta know that every second counts.

Posted by: stabilo ()

Lucky dips sorted in 20 seconds it was worth the gamble of not getting pre sale tickets

Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:10

I was in bang on 12, had LD in the basket. Clicked next and they were gone!

"I've got nasty habits I take tea at three"

Posted by: Sodacityflyguy ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:11

Scored 2 LD for Berlin. Now to finish packing for my flight to UK for Hyde #2

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:12

If someone has spare LD, please let me know. One LD (for one person) or two smiling smiley mateusz.kaminski101@gmail.com

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:18

I am starting to panic. As I wrote above, my "personalized" ticket arrived with no name printed on it. I searched web and found out, that those teickets really must have the name there.

So it looks eventim sent me an invalid ticket for 560 Euro. God, what shall I do? I wrote to eventim immediately, but having a previous experience with their "service," I feel like I am really srewed.

Anyone having this problem too?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-01 13:19 by Happy24.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:20

Happy24
I am starting to panic. As I wrote above, my "personalized" ticket arrived with no name printed on it. I searched web and foud out, that those teickets really must have the name there.

So it looks eventim sent me an invalid ticket for 560 Euro. God, what shall I do? I wrote to eventim immediately, but having a previous experience with their "service," I feel like I am really srewed.

No Panic! Eventim does this since years! You have to write your name on the ticket! This is the thing! But I never ever did it and they let me in to every concert! Don't panic!

Posted by: Cade ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:22

Happy24
I am starting to panic. As I wrote above, my "personalized" ticket arrived with no name printed on it. I searched web and found out, that those teickets really must have the name there.

Maybe they are "personalized" in a different way? I mean, if there's a barcode, your name may be encoded in it and thus would appear when you'll be entering the venue.

Posted by: Hopiman ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:22

Happy24
My ticket has just arrived too. Unbelievable speed.

BUT... there is a white field on the right side and above it says in German, that the ticket is valid only with name printed in it. But the fiel is empty, my name is not there.

How are your tickets? Is it a problem?

Mine are the same.

I remember that from the tickets for Hamburg 2017.
So these tickets are NOT personalized. You can fill in your name,
but nobody will do that and nobody will check it as it doesn't make sense.
These tickets could have been sold multiple times by multiple scalpers...

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:23

hockenheim95
Happy24
I am starting to panic. As I wrote above, my "personalized" ticket arrived with no name printed on it. I searched web and foud out, that those teickets really must have the name there.

No Panic! Eventim does this since years! You have to write your name on the ticket! This is the thing! But I never ever did it and they let me in to every concert! Don't panic!

Agree, had this also in Hamburg 2017...

[photos.app.goo.gl]

sjouke

Posted by: NittyGritty ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:24

hockenheim95
Happy24

Same here. No need to panic!

Date: July 1, 2022 13:24

hockenheim95
Happy24

Yep, no panic. In 2017 for the show in Hamburg people should write their names on their tickets. But noone checked this at the entrance. How should they do it Berlin? Ask more than 20.000 for their IDs etc.? No panic.

Date: July 1, 2022 13:25

hockenheim95
Happy24

Man, thank you soooo much for your reply, you calmed me down.

Still I would love to hear from other people, how their tickets for this particular concert have arrived - if all have the blank field, then there surely won't be a problem. If some have the name there and some don't then I believe, I will be let in, but the ticket is really officially invalid and untill the last moment I don't know... Quite a let-down after paying 560 Euro.

Posted by: Irix ()

Happy24

I am starting to panic. As I wrote above, my "personalized" ticket arrived with no name printed on it.

Yep, just fill in your name by yourself (but not until show day if you have to resell the Ticket).

It's the same with the €9-Ticket for Germany's public transport - you have to fill in your name by yourself to make it valid. Some ticket controllers wanted to see the ID-Card appropriate to the €9-Ticket.

pit tickets are available again

Posted by: xke38 ()
Date: July 1, 2022 13:26

Same here too for Hamburg in 2017. I bought my ticket off eBay and wrote my name in the field - no problems whatsoever.

Date: July 1, 2022 13:28

Thank you all guys so much for your replies, my heart returns to its normal heartbeat :-)

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 21

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1574
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home