Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 21
Re: Berlin Germany 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Date: June 30, 2022 19:21

looking up ebay and seeing a "jackflash27" trying to sell a block C ticket for 499 € with face value of 353 € which clearly is not allowed according to Eventim terms and conditions makes it easy to understand what happened and happens...

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 30, 2022 19:25

VIP1-Ticket (Beggar's Banquet Package, Cat.1 General Admission Floor in the Diamond Pit) - € 849.00 - [www.Eventim.de] .

VIP2-Ticket (Sticky Fingers Package, Cat.2 Reserved Seated Floor) - € 599.00 - [www.Eventim.de] .

VIP3-Ticket (Tattoo You Package, Cat.3 Reserved Seated Floor) - € 499.00 - [www.Eventim.de] .

All VIP-Packages include:

- Early Entry and First Access to your Section
- special VIP Welcome Gift upon Arrival
- Limited-Edition The Rolling Stones VIP Tour Gift
- commemorative VIP Tour Laminate & Matching Lanyard

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: June 30, 2022 19:29

too_rolling_stoned
looking up ebay and seeing a "jackflash27" trying to sell a block C ticket for 499 € with face value of 353 € which clearly is not allowed according to Eventim terms and conditions makes it easy to understand what happened and happens...

Well I hope Michael doesnt use the same password and hotmail for his jackflash27 ebay account as he does here. Just sayin.
Also: I would never buy off ebay - always use fansale in this case!!!

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 30, 2022 19:56

too_rolling_stoned
I was referring to the
"It wad very very very easy to buy any ticket you wanted for 2 hours" and that ain't the truth as confirmed by you now as well...

it was possible and could be easily done by anyone who used the multiple options to buy tickets (all are/were mentioned in this thread)

Date: June 30, 2022 20:13

slewan
too_rolling_stoned
I was referring to the
"It wad very very very easy to buy any ticket you wanted for 2 hours" and that ain't the truth as confirmed by you now as well...

it was possible and could be easily done by anyone who used the multiple options to buy tickets (all are/were mentioned in this thread)

to make my point clear,
it simply just wasn't possible to "buy any ticket you wanted for 2 hours",
of course it was possible to buy tickets in the presales but not any you wanted over the duration, no matter if Bern ticketholder or rollingstones.com...

Date: June 30, 2022 21:00

too_rolling_stoned
slewan
too_rolling_stoned
I was referring to the

to make my point clear,
of course it was possible to buy tickets in the presales but not any you wanted over the duration, no matter if Bern ticketholder or rollingstones.com...

there were other presales by local Berlin newspapers (mentioned above) which had different tickets on sale.
Not every ticket/block was available at every single minute but if you tried for some time you could get anything you wanted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-30 21:08 by slewan.

Posted by: bertrichards ()
Date: June 30, 2022 22:25

slewan
too_rolling_stoned
slewan
too_rolling_stoned
I was referring to the

to make my point clear,

there were other presales by local Berlin newspapers (mentioned above) which had different tickets on sale.
Not every ticket/block was available at every single minute but if you tried for some time you could get anything you wanted.
This was exactly my experience.

Date: June 30, 2022 23:42

too_rolling_stoned
PaintMonkeyManBlack
originalDandelion
snoopy2
Is the pre-sale already over? I logged in at 10am, looked at some tickets, then suddenly got message this event is not available yet and the ticketing page went away.. Anyone else?

edit: I am guessing the pre-sale tickets are sold out. The Stones email said it it's going on now thru Friday, and I was able to see one section of seats still for sale for a brief moment and then page refreshed and now says "this event is not currently available."

Congrats to those who got in today, but I am sure I will find a way smiling smiley

Im literally having my 19th nervous breakdown trying to get a ticket for the waldbühne show...anyone any good suggestions?
I was at the waldbühne show in 1998 just before i turned 15...it was my first front row concert, i was at Berlin olympic stadium the week before but ended up way in the back because my friend refused to skip school that day...
The only other show i went to during this tour was munich but the trip itself was a nightmare...so going to the show in Berlin would be so so great...and hey even if i dont get a ticket or two (for my girlfriend) im gonna be outside listening to the music and hopefully meeting a few other fans for a beer or two before the show :-)

It wad very very very easy to buy any ticket you wanted for 2 hours and very easy to buy A ticket for 6 hours……

that's simply not true so you'd better stop bragging, you just got lucky if so...
I went into the "Bern people" presale yesterday and can't complain at all, I got what I wanted (section C) but it was a challenge and friends didn't succeed and took B in the end
that's my comment on your over-over-over-exaggerated "very very very easy to buy any ticket" bullshit...

It was. No reason to get offensive smiling smiley

I will explain my experience. With the scarlet code i could get block c directly. Very happy with that. Very fast no c was available anymore. I can understand in that situation you opt for b or d. I would have done the same. However in the next 2 hours All blocks but c where available every second and i had at least 20 times the opportunity to buy more c as they came and went. Dont ask me how i know this, i was bored and just checking. All in all a extremely easy ticket for a 22k show. After 12.00 it still was easy the get a ticket, but the great ones where gone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-01 09:45 by PaintMonkeyManBlack.

Date: July 1, 2022 01:54

Oh well...im late and its been said before but anyway...
My experience is that you get the best prices if you book really early...
Ohhh...and in germany you are able to buy a ticket for just 9€ and travell literally everywhere...the only catch is that you can only travel on the slower trains (RE and Rcool smiley, not the faster ones like ICE (IC and EC)...
The 9€ ticket is also the best option to travel in Berlin by public transport, you can go by tube, bus or train for a whole month all for 9€ only!
Only thing i would avoid is to travel at weekends or holidays...
If you buy a regular ICE ticket (usually the fastest way) try and buy it well in advance to save some money and maybe pay an extra fiver to get a reservation for a seat ;-)

Greetings from Berlin :-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-01 05:41 by originalDandelion.

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: July 1, 2022 07:39

Irix
VIP1-Ticket (Beggar's Banquet Package, Cat.1 General Admission Floor in the Diamond Pit) - € 849.00 - [www.Eventim.de] .

VIP2-Ticket (Sticky Fingers Package, Cat.2 Reserved Seated Floor) - € 599.00 - [www.Eventim.de] .

VIP3-Ticket (Tattoo You Package, Cat.3 Reserved Seated Floor) - € 499.00 - [www.Eventim.de] .

All VIP-Packages include:

- Early Entry and First Access to your Section
- special VIP Welcome Gift upon Arrival
- Limited-Edition The Rolling Stones VIP Tour Gift
- commemorative VIP Tour Laminate & Matching Lanyard

Still find it hilarious that the most expensive ticket is part of the BEGGARS Banquet Package. The person coming up with this stuff must be laughing with no end in sight (just as the people earning this money).
But some people just want to get "robbed".

Posted by: Vertigo05 ()
Date: July 1, 2022 10:02

Lucky Dip tickest available today? And if yes... when? winking smiley

Date: July 1, 2022 10:08

Not sure but chances are big. Same time as normal sale. This ticket will not be easy smiling smiley

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: July 1, 2022 10:48

Vertigo05
Lucky Dip tickest available today? And if yes... when? winking smiley

Lucky dip link

[rollingstones.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-01 10:55 by Lien.

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: July 1, 2022 10:56

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: July 1, 2022 11:03

Also tickets with the Berliner Kurier:

[www.eventim.de]

Posted by: Vertigo05 ()
Date: July 1, 2022 11:08

Do you have an idea when 'normal' sale starts? smiling smiley

Posted by: Hopiman ()
Date: July 1, 2022 11:09

Vertigo05
Do you have an idea when 'normal' sale starts? smiling smiley

should be at 12!

Date: July 1, 2022 11:15

Hopiman

should be at 12!

Yep, since there's currently no 'ad' for LD on RS' social media. There was a short 'ad' for LD on 18-Mar-2022 - [Twitter.com] .

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: July 1, 2022 11:16

I wonder what the camera policy will be. The promoter is FKP Scorpio, which was the promoter of the Rolling Stones shows in Germany in previous years and I read, that for the last 2 shows in Berlin they were really strickt and didn't allow any cameras inside (though some people succeeded of course).

I plan to take my small compact camera wit no detachable lens, which I take to all concerts without any problems.

Was the FKP Scorpio also the promoter of the Munich show this year and if so - how was it with the cameras?

Shall we expect the normal rule, that small compact cameras are allowed, or will it likely be more strickt? (It really makes no sense, since most of the cell phones have comparable cameras today, but...)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-01 11:17 by Happy24.

Date: July 1, 2022 11:25

Happy24

Was the FKP Scorpio also the promoter of the Munich show this year and if so - how was it with the cameras?

No issues with small Compact Cameras and Smartphones - I used both in Munich 5-Jun-2022 and had many security guards right next to me at the catwalk: [iorr.org] .

SIXTY-Tour security advices: [iorr.org] .

Date: July 1, 2022 11:33

Happy24
I wonder what the camera policy will be. The promoter is FKP Scorpio, which was the promoter of the Rolling Stones shows in Germany in previous years and I read, that for the last 2 shows in Berlin they were really strickt and didn't allow any cameras inside (though some people succeeded of course).

I plan to take my small compact camera wit no detachable lens, which I take to all concerts without any problems.)

no problem with small compact cameras. They used metal detectors at the last two shows I saw at Waldbühne 2 weeks ago.
They don't detect them. As they use metal detectors they don't search you as they did in the past.

Ron

Posted by: filoca ()
Date: July 1, 2022 11:40

how much LD? any suggestions?

Date: July 1, 2022 11:42

Thank you Irix and Hopiman!

Can't wait for this show. I was there in the pit in 2014 and it was absolutely magical, the venue itself playing a big part of the whole experience.

This time I also bought a pit ticket, though it is by far the most expensive ticket I have ever bought. I remember in 2014 I thought that that was the most expensive ticket I would ever buy and here we are 8 years later...the price is double :-). But yeah, I skipped those last two Stones concerts at the Olympia Stadium, I found those prices just insane. But this time, at Waldbühne, I hope the magic will hapen again. See you all there!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-01 11:43 by Happy24.

Date: July 1, 2022 11:49

Happy24
Thank you Irix and Hopiman!

Can't wait for this show. I was there in the pit in 2014 and it was absolutely magical, the venue itself playing a big part of the whole experience.

This time I also bought a pit ticket, though it is by far the most expensive ticket I have ever bought. I remember in 2014 I thought that that was the most expensive ticket I would ever buy and here we are 8 years later...the price is double :-). But yeah, I skipped those last two Stones concerts at the Olympia Stadium, I found those prices just insane. But this time, at Waldbühne, I hope the magic will hapen again. See you all there!

same here ;-)
I was also there, in the Pit.
In 2018 at Olympiastadion I tried Lucky Dips. We got The Pit!
Now this time money doesn't matter. This really could be The Last Time...

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: July 1, 2022 12:11

Eventim sale is unavailable. Does that mean tickets are already sold out?

Date: July 1, 2022 12:15

Oriongalaxy
Eventim sale is unavailable. Does that mean tickets are already sold out?

No, they haven*t started. Still 45 minutes to go...

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: July 1, 2022 12:30

Great service from Eventim. Ticket arrived at 9:30am this morning in the UK.

Date: July 1, 2022 12:55

My ticket has just arrived too. Unbelievable speed.

BUT... there is a white field on the right side and above it says in German, that the ticket is valid only with name printed in it. But the fiel is empty, my name is not there.

How are your tickets? Is it a problem?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-01 12:56 by Happy24.

Date: July 1, 2022 13:00

LD now available (€ 66.15) - [www.Eventim.de] .

Date: July 1, 2022 13:01

LD => much too easy (once again)

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 21

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1910
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home