Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 21
Re: Berlin Germany 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Torsten ()
Date: June 29, 2022 15:56

Diamond pit available [www.eventim.de]

Torsten

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: June 29, 2022 18:03

hockenheim95
slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
So another stair climbing adventure in Germany

but Waldbühne is much smaller than Munich Olympia stadium

but has more stairs than Innenraum in Munich

A lot of steps. I just ran down about a thousand of them (give or take) to get to the front row for Nick Cave.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: June 29, 2022 18:10

Is the pre-sale already over? I logged in at 10am, looked at some tickets, then suddenly got message this event is not available yet and the ticketing page went away.. Anyone else?

edit: I am guessing the pre-sale tickets are sold out. The Stones email said it it's going on now thru Friday, and I was able to see one section of seats still for sale for a brief moment and then page refreshed and now says "this event is not currently available."

Congrats to those who got in today, but I am sure I will find a way smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-29 18:26 by snoopy2.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 29, 2022 19:19

DeanGoodman
hockenheim95
slewan
PaintMonkeyManBlack
So another stair climbing adventure in Germany

but Waldbühne is much smaller than Munich Olympia stadium

but has more stairs than Innenraum in Munich

A lot of steps. I just ran down about a thousand of them (give or take) to get to the front row for Nick Cave.

Watch your steps when you try to run down the old stairs in the Waldbühne. It's not that easy. I saw people stumbling.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: June 29, 2022 20:52

A used to be A1 and A2. A1 was 161€ and now A is 296€ - almost double. Time flies. #LD

Date: June 30, 2022 04:28

snoopy2
Is the pre-sale already over? I logged in at 10am, looked at some tickets, then suddenly got message this event is not available yet and the ticketing page went away.. Anyone else?

edit: I am guessing the pre-sale tickets are sold out. The Stones email said it it's going on now thru Friday, and I was able to see one section of seats still for sale for a brief moment and then page refreshed and now says "this event is not currently available."

Congrats to those who got in today, but I am sure I will find a way smiling smiley

Im literally having my 19th nervous breakdown trying to get a ticket for the waldbühne show...anyone any good suggestions?
I was at the waldbühne show in 1998 just before i turned 15...it was my first front row concert, i was at Berlin olympic stadium the week before but ended up way in the back because my friend refused to skip school that day...
The only other show i went to during this tour was munich but the trip itself was a nightmare...so going to the show in Berlin would be so so great...and hey even if i dont get a ticket or two (for my girlfriend) im gonna be outside listening to the music and hopefully meeting a few other fans for a beer or two before the show :-)

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: June 30, 2022 06:48

hockenheim95
calipachangero
These prices are insane! No, thanks, if no luck with lucky dips, Berlin won't happen for me.
Have been there in 2019 for Neil Young, ticket in Sektor I was 86 euros. For the Stones 192 Euros. I don't think so.

These are the same prices as any other German shows. What have you expected? Lower prices because of lower capacity?

You may be right, it is not much more and people are apparently getting used and accept these prices. I find them outrightous. 560 euros for a standing ticket??
What do people spend only in ticket prices who attend various shows? Thousands of euros I guess. Is this still passion or boardering obsession?grinning smiley

Date: June 30, 2022 08:00

originalDandelion
snoopy2

Im literally having my 19th nervous breakdown trying to get a ticket for the waldbühne show...anyone any good suggestions?
I was at the waldbühne show in 1998 just before i turned 15...it was my first front row concert, i was at Berlin olympic stadium the week before but ended up way in the back because my friend refused to skip school that day...
The only other show i went to during this tour was munich but the trip itself was a nightmare...so going to the show in Berlin would be so so great...and hey even if i dont get a ticket or two (for my girlfriend) im gonna be outside listening to the music and hopefully meeting a few other fans for a beer or two before the show :-)

It wad very very very easy to buy any ticket you wanted for 2 hours and very easy to buy A ticket for 6 hours……

Posted by: bertrichards ()
Date: June 30, 2022 09:11

calipachangero
hockenheim95
calipachangero
These prices are insane! No, thanks, if no luck with lucky dips, Berlin won't happen for me.
Have been there in 2019 for Neil Young, ticket in Sektor I was 86 euros. For the Stones 192 Euros. I don't think so.

These are the same prices as any other German shows. What have you expected? Lower prices because of lower capacity?

You may be right, it is not much more and people are apparently getting used and accept these prices. I find them outrightous. 560 euros for a standing ticket??
What do people spend only in ticket prices who attend various shows? Thousands of euros I guess. Is this still passion or boardering obsession?grinning smiley

I don‘t smoke, I don‘t want a car, my passion is music. Other people are buying sports cars, motor cycles or diving accesories. I buy records, clothes and tickets for concerts and football matches.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: June 30, 2022 10:02

A question for German fans about train traveling (I'm from Holland myself). I'm planning to go by train to the Berlin concert (Aachen - Berlin Hbh). I can buy a ticket online now for the desired departure times. But I also noticed that prices can change over time. Is it recommendable to buy tickets now, or should I just wait until a few days before the concert?

And I also saw that you can reservate a place in the train (table, coupé, etc) for a small fee. Is this recommendable, or is it all more or less the same?

Thanks for your advice!

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 30, 2022 10:09

jackflash27
A question for German fans about train traveling (I'm from Holland myself). I'm planning to go by train to the Berlin concert (Aachen - Berlin Hbh). I can buy a ticket online now for the desired departure times. But I also noticed that prices can change over time. Is it recommendable to buy tickets now, or should I just wait until a few days before the concert?

And I also saw that you can reservate a place in the train (table, coupé, etc) for a small fee. Is this recommendable, or is it all more or less the same?

In most cases it is better to book early. The prices will mostly rise and not drop. For a small fee you can sometimes add a free cancellation. A seat reservation is recommended. Sometimes trains are overbooked and people have to sit on the floor or in the aisles.

There are holidays in August in Germany. So I would book this now if the price is okay

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-30 10:20 by hockenheim95.

Posted by: Hopiman ()
Date: June 30, 2022 10:10

jackflash27

Thanks for your advice!

Yes, you should buy now. Prices change but they won’t go down. Also I would recommend to reservate a place.
You don‘t want to stand all the way from Amsterdam to Berlin ;-)
Enjoy Berlin! And The Rolling Stones!

Ron

Date: June 30, 2022 10:51

jackflash27

Thanks for your advice!

Buy now. Sometimes there are very special prices for first class train tickets. So it‘s always worth a look how much the travel will cost at „1. Klasse“.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-30 10:52 by bertrichards.

Date: June 30, 2022 10:55

Isnt there a 9 euro rail card ?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 30, 2022 11:01

PaintMonkeyManBlack

Yes, but it's not valid for highspeed & long-distance trains (ICE, EC, IC), also no Flix. The €9-Ticket is only valid for local/regional transport - [www.Bahn.com] .

You could go e.g. from Aachen to Berlin via RegionalExpress (RE) train with the €9-Ticket but that could be a 10-hours torture incl. 4 changes.

Un-tick 'Show fastest connections' and select 'Local transport only' on [www.Bahn.com] to find offers valid for the €9-Ticket.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-30 11:10 by Irix.

Date: June 30, 2022 11:09

Irix

You could go e.g. from Aachen to Berlin via RegionalExpress (RE) train with the €9-Ticket but that could be a torture ....
Yep. For example: A trip with the 9 Euro ticket from Aachen to Berlin on August 2nd would last more than 10 hours. If no train is late. There are five or more different trains you need for this trip.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-30 11:09 by MAF.

Date: June 30, 2022 11:35

jackflash27

A question for German fans about train traveling

As others already suggested, it's better to book early and if you use highspeed & long-distance trains it's highly recommended to have a seat-reservation.

German railways [DB] has saver prices (Super Sparpreis, Sparpreis) and prices for flexibility (Flexpreis, Flexpreis Plus). An article (in German) about the conditions can be found here - [www.Finanztip.de] . These informations can also be found at the respective train connection on Bahn.com.

Please note that in Germany's public transport a mask is still required - often FFP2 (N95), sometimes only a medical mask. It depends from the single federal state and their current Covid-19 rules.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-30 11:45 by Irix.

Date: June 30, 2022 11:38

PaintMonkeyManBlack
This is valid for slow motion trains only.

Date: June 30, 2022 12:32

bertrichards
PaintMonkeyManBlack
This is valid for slow motion trains only.
And it's valid for public transport (busses, metro) in Berlin.

Date: June 30, 2022 12:34

Thanks for all the tips! I bought a ticket this morning. Was already 30 euro's more expensive compared to yesterday. But still a better option than flying for me.

Date: June 30, 2022 13:43

Email by eventim: They have send off my ticket today. That's pretty fast I think.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 30, 2022 13:47

MAF
Email by eventim: They have send off my ticket today. That's pretty fast I think.

since they carge € 5,90 for this service etc…

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 30, 2022 13:52

MAF

Eventim always sends them out the next day. Never experienced differently. Even with cancelled shows they send money back within two days!

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: June 30, 2022 16:39

PaintMonkeyManBlack
originalDandelion
snoopy2

It wad very very very easy to buy any ticket you wanted for 2 hours and very easy to buy A ticket for 6 hours……

For you maybe, but when it opened here it said this event is not available within five minutes of getting on. Zero Tkts, but happy for you brother

Date: June 30, 2022 17:53

PaintMonkeyManBlack
originalDandelion
snoopy2

that's simply not true so you'd better stop bragging, you just got lucky if so...
I went into the "Bern people" presale yesterday and can't complain at all, I got what I wanted (section C) but it was a challenge and friends didn't succeed and took B in the end
that's my comment on your over-over-over-exaggerated "very very very easy to buy any ticket" bullshit...

Posted by: filoca ()
Date: June 30, 2022 17:57

well i hope that tomorrow some ticket will be available...and so some LD too.
I think so

Date: June 30, 2022 18:44

too_rolling_stoned
PaintMonkeyManBlack
originalDandelion
snoopy2

that's simply not true so you'd better stop bragging, you just got lucky if so...
I went into the "Bern people" presale yesterday and can't complain at all, I got what I wanted (section C) but it was a challenge and friends didn't succeed and took B in the end
that's my comment on your over-over-over-exaggerated "very very very easy to buy any ticket" bullshit...

Well, actually it was very easy with the fanclub presale code and also for the '12 o clock' eventim presale. I think the trick was/is to buy only 1 ticket at a time maybe. I could put tickets in the basket from 10 to 2 or so. There were times that there was nothing available, but after a few minutes there were plenty of choices. Only block that I did not see available after 10:30 or so, was block C.

Date: June 30, 2022 18:55

jackflash27

There were times that there was nothing available, but after a few minutes there were plenty of choices.

Yep, you can get an impression of that here - [iorr.org] .

Date: June 30, 2022 19:16

I was referring to the
"It wad very very very easy to buy any ticket you wanted for 2 hours" and that ain't the truth as confirmed by you now as well...

Posted by: StonesChild ()
Date: June 30, 2022 19:20

Wasn't sure until this morning that I could go to Berlin, tried using the Bern presale and the fan club presale but unfortunately nothing available today. Do people think the changes of getting tickets in the general sale are good?

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 21

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1836
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home