Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 21
Re: Berlin Germany 2022 - Stones travel and show info
Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: June 28, 2022 13:39

hockenheim95
Oriongalaxy
hockenheim95
Really a shame that they tell people who got Bern tickets can buy tickets before others and now this!

What do you mean by saying it's 'a shame'? Thins like canceling shows happens, not only the Stones had to cancel their show sometimes. Relax and get the tickets like other fans do.
Nobody is priviledged here.

Are you not able to read what I'm saying? I don't want to be privileged or anything else but the promotors promised to realize a presale for Bern ticket holders and now that isn't the case. That's what I'm complaining about. I don't complain about concerts being cancelled. Please read before you get rude to other people.

By the way, haven't you been the one complaining about upper level lucky dips in Milan? And now tell other people to relax? Good move!

First of all there were no promise regarding any resale code for Bern.
Second - I was complaining about LD, but that is not the same case. Was just curious how other fans handle similar situation. I do not require/neither ever required any changes anyway.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 28, 2022 13:39

Karlos123
It‘ll come. I got one too.

You are absolutely right, just got it. (Bern still missing)

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 28, 2022 13:53

Oriongalaxy
hockenheim95
Oriongalaxy
hockenheim95
Really a shame that they tell people who got Bern tickets can buy tickets before others and now this!

What do you mean by saying it's 'a shame'? Thins like canceling shows happens, not only the Stones had to cancel their show sometimes. Relax and get the tickets like other fans do.

Are you not able to read what I'm saying? I don't want to be privileged or anything else but the promotors promised to realize a presale for Bern ticket holders and now that isn't the case. That's what I'm complaining about. I don't complain about concerts being cancelled. Please read before you get rude to other people.

By the way, haven't you been the one complaining about upper level lucky dips in Milan? And now tell other people to relax? Good move!

Second - I was complaining about LD, but that is not the same case. Was just curious how other fans handle similar situation. I do not require/neither ever required any changes anyway.

there was a promise that people who got Bern tickets can buy Berlin before everyone else. According to swiss promoter this was a suggestion by the Rolling Stones themselves.

One of many sources:
[www.bernerzeitung.ch]

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 28, 2022 13:54

hockenheim95
Oriongalaxy
hockenheim95
Oriongalaxy
hockenheim95

there was a promise that people who got Bern tickets can buy Berlin before everyone else. According to swiss promoter this was a suggestion by the Rolling Stones themselves.

One of many sources:
[www.bernerzeitung.ch]

who really trusts promotors?

Date: June 28, 2022 13:55

got the presale code, too. But I believe that LD tickets won't be part of the presale

Date: June 28, 2022 13:58

There is still the chance that the "Swiss" presale may start already at 9 or contains a bigger/different contingent of tickets.

I think it was mentioned that all Bern customers should be able to buy tickets für Berlin and the contingent in the presale is normally quite limited.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-28 14:20 by Stoneswolf.

Date: June 28, 2022 13:59

slewan
got the presale code, too. But I believe that LD tickets won't be part of the presale

They used to be a available around the general sale... So Friday around noon

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-28 14:00 by Stoneswolf.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 28, 2022 14:00

If you got emails from rollingstones.com (offers of the shop etc.) you should get the email with the link and the code.

No ticket prices anywhere.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-28 14:01 by MAF.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 28, 2022 14:10

jackflash27

Presale codes in the mail right now for Berlin

Got the e-mail with the code by RS too:

"The fan presale for the Rolling Stones SIXTY show at Waldbühne, Berlin on August 3 commences tomorrow, Wednesday June 29, at 10am (local time), through to Friday July 1, at 11:45am (local time)."

"Tickets go on general sale Friday July 1 at 12pm (local time)."

Posted by: michrud ()
Date: June 28, 2022 14:18

Also got the presale code now! Wondering about how high the prices will be.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: June 28, 2022 14:32

I hope we will get the prices before 10 am.

Date: June 28, 2022 14:35

michrud

very high (and people will pay these prices)

Posted by: bertrichards ()
Date: June 28, 2022 14:52

Karlos123
It‘ll come. I got one too.
Got it! cool smiley

Date: June 28, 2022 15:04

Hahaha, I just got a call back from the Swiss Promoter (at least this part of the service is good):

The ticketcorner E-Mail will come at 6 pm and it's the same same same same presale as the fanclub presale tomorrow (he even mentioned the not so secret PW Scarlet)

Damn, hopefully I will be able to return my Lucky Dips for Bern at least.

Date: June 28, 2022 15:10

slewan
michrud

very high (and people will pay these prices)

I think we should expect something like the usual prices (for shows in Germany) plus some 25%

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: June 28, 2022 15:24

hockenheim95
Oriongalaxy
hockenheim95
Oriongalaxy
hockenheim95

One of many sources:
[www.bernerzeitung.ch]

Exactly,I still think an information about that will come, nobody is talking about privilege (other than people involviert in Identity Politics).
However, this whole thing leaves a bit of a shadow over this tour.

Date: June 28, 2022 15:58

Oriongalaxy
hockenheim95

.... was a promise that people who got Bern tickets can buy Berlin before everyone else. According to swiss promoter this was a suggestion by the Rolling Stones themselves.

One of many sources:
[www.bernerzeitung.ch]

Exactly,I still think an information about that will come, nobody is talking about privilege (other than people involviert in Identity Politics).
However, this whole thing leaves a bit of a shadow over this tour.

I am expecting an e-mail by ticketcorner for Bern costumers around 6 pm as I was told by the promoter. I bet the PW is Scarlett.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-28 15:59 by Stoneswolf.

Date: June 28, 2022 16:35

not really funny to see people spreading passwords beforehand, I'm not selfish but want to score a ticket like everybody else who is receiving emails from ticketcorner.ch and rollingstones.com...will be fun galore to see the spreaders whining about their misfortune in the presales though
Cheers

Date: June 28, 2022 16:44

too_rolling_stoned
not really funny to see people spreading passwords beforehand, I'm not selfish but want to score a ticket like everybody else who is receiving emails from ticketcorner.ch and rollingstones.com...will be fun galore to see the spreaders whining about their misfortune in the presales though
Cheers

The PW is mailed to all newsletterssubscribers of the rolling Stones Homepage, so it's not really secret. more tickets are usually available in the official sale on Friday anyway

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-28 16:45 by Stoneswolf.

Date: June 28, 2022 16:45

too_rolling_stoned
Cheers
I agree but anyone who will see this passport is fan enough for me to deserve a shot.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 28, 2022 16:46

Stoneswolf
too_rolling_stoned
Cheers

The PW is mailed to all newsletterssubscribers of the rolling Stones Homepage, so it's not really secret. more tickets are usually available in the official sale on Friday.

There is no real sale on friday except Lucky Dips. The only official seller is Eventim and they start selling tickets tomorrow at 12 pm. When the tickets for Gelsenkirchen and Munich went on sale they didn't add any additional ones for general sale!

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: June 28, 2022 16:51

So when can we expect the price ranges? I hope BEFORE the start of the presale. Otherwise I'm afraid I'm going to make some irrational decisions that I will probably regret afterwards winking smiley

Date: June 28, 2022 16:52

hockenheim95
Stoneswolf
too_rolling_stoned
Cheers

The PW is mailed to all newsletterssubscribers of the rolling Stones Homepage, so it's not really secret. more tickets are usually available in the official sale on Friday.

There is no real sale on friday except Lucky Dips. The only official seller is Eventim and they start selling tickets tomorrow at 12 pm. When the tickets for Gelsenkirchen and Munich went on sale they didn't add any additional ones for general sale!

Thanks for clearing, I was not so aware of this. Who knows if LD will be available at all in case the show gets sold out tomorrow. I thought they might keep some tickets for Friday

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-28 16:53 by Stoneswolf.

Date: June 28, 2022 16:54

jackflash27
So when can we expect the price ranges? I hope BEFORE the start of the presale. Otherwise I'm afraid I'm going to make some irrational decisions that I will probably regret afterwards winking smiley

I'm afraid that's the reason that they do it exactly that way

Date: June 28, 2022 17:17

hockenheim95
Stoneswolf
too_rolling_stoned
Cheers

well, tickets for Munich and Gelsenkirchen became available later. In fact tickets for Gelesenkirchen are still available…

Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: June 28, 2022 17:21

The fan presale for the Rolling Stones SIXTY show at Waldbühne, Berlin on August 3 commences tomorrow, Wednesday June 29, at 10am (local time), through to Friday July 1, at 11:45am (local time).

Be sure to just input the above code in capitals. Please note the presale will not open until 10am local time tomorrow for each date, you will not be able to purchase tickets until then. Tickets go on general sale Friday July 1 at 12pm (local time).

sjouke

Posted by: RockNStonesBR ()
Date: June 28, 2022 17:49

slewan

Exactly. And here we go again.. Huge question mark, as always.
To score the best available section straight away at the presale (for skyrocketing prices) or to wait until Friday and fight for a chance to score some very limited LDs... ?? confused smiley confused smiley
I'm afraid I know the answer. We'll buy all the expensive ones tomorrow, for the delight of the promoters who carefully elaborated this sales strategy...

Date: June 28, 2022 17:54

I assume best tickets will be available in packages again (and might become available separately a week before the concert)

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: June 28, 2022 19:02

Spotted in Berlin today

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-28 19:03 by Mabru.

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: June 28, 2022 19:17

Ticketcorner email has arrived. Different password to Eventim.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 21

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1399
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home