Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

When to expect more FFSO?
Posted by: TurnerP ()
Date: June 23, 2022 10:22

Is anyone aware of when a new outtakes album will be compiled let alone the release thereof? It seemed promising not too long ago but the topic has sort of blown over as it were. Any news on what is to be expected if so? Please update me somebody! Best wishes for Hyde Park.. Shame to not have caught a single of the three. Would've been my dream show

Re: When to expect more FFSO?
Date: June 23, 2022 10:40

I think all the mentioned releases were included in the set we got, but I could be wrong...

Posted by: jahisnotdead ()
Date: June 23, 2022 10:51

The last I remember about it was the general consensus that's all we're going to get from this particular leak. The rumored three "volumes" were the three discs worth of music that we got.

I'd love to be wrong. I'm so desperate for new Stones music that I'll take unfinished demos.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 23, 2022 10:55

> When to expect more FFSO? <

Probably in some years .... first they have to release the current batch of FFSO in FFSQ (Fully Finished Studio Quality) - like they already did with some Tracks, e.g. on TY Deluxe (2021) or LL in NYC (2022).

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 23, 2022 11:01

Like one day you can't believe there's 50 tracks being dumped on you half of which you never heard before and just a couple of days later you treat it like a certainty that there must be 100 more to be released? I'm still halfway through digesting it

Date: June 25, 2022 06:09

I agree, as many times as I've already listened to everything included on the last outtakes album, I'm still busy digesting the 60's equally as much. Just because it'll never get old, however I only raised the question being that I was led to suspect there could be more shortly after. It holds undeniable worth irregardless and I'm certainly not getting tired of it any time soon. Thank you to all those who have answered my question with respect, it puts it into perspective that it remains soley unknown for the most part.

Date: June 25, 2022 06:13

"I'm so desperate for new Stones music that I'll take unfinished demos." Demos are very charming to me, thus I am desperate for even demos bwahaha. There's nothing of their music that I've yet to under appreciate

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: June 25, 2022 20:18

I would like the complete London 1973 show from which great versions of 3songs are available. Also Nicaraguan Benefit Concert in El Mocambo sound and the July 25 1972 second show.Of course none of this stuff probably exists.In terms of outtakes alternate takes of released songs like Heartbreaker from GHS deluxe

Posted by: kkhoranstoned ()
Date: June 25, 2022 21:47

Hoping Wishing for part 2

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 26, 2022 02:08

Me want more .... bring 'em on ....
Kept me motor revvin' till Macombo roared inta town .....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 26, 2022 06:46

The Stones could release their own outtakes comps and call it something they like to say, IN THE CAN (volume etc).

SO much more from the SOME GIRLS and EMOTIONAL RESCUE sessions alone that could make up quite a release.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 26, 2022 10:20

There clearly was stuff lined up based on several concurring comments by people apparently in the know,. Why it didn't happen is anyone's guess...maybe the leakers were made to feel some heat.
But yeah, 4 albums worth of stuff to digest on there and it's barely been a year so let's keep going back to it and enjoy it!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: sandandglue ()
Date: June 26, 2022 14:03

You don’t expect it, it just appears.

And then you let it blow your socks off.

Date: June 27, 2022 14:52

"There clearly was stuff lined up based on several concurring comments by people apparently in the know,. Why it didn't happen is anyone's guess...maybe the leakers were made to feel some heat." Yes, exactly what I was reffering to when raising the question. It seemed like there were major plans brewing and sort of dropped off the deep end. Perhaps they did face some trouble, how unfortunate.

Date: June 27, 2022 14:57

"Me want more .... bring 'em on ....
Kept me motor revvin' till Macombo roared inta town ....." We do need more despite having gotten a fair deal. The more the merrier ya know. I'd take the outtakes over macombo (please don't yell at me - I have my reasons)
But the previous outtakes will stand the test of time as they have, I know that much. There was nothing quite like troubles a coming turning into one of my favourites in the mix, listening to it, becoming super attached to it, before they decided to officially re-release it, and than getting to witness it performed live. During the time the FFSO took hold, that was one of the best things to've happened. Wonderful moments came out of that... Which is why I do want more lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1880
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home