Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Queen in Munich 29 June (questions!)
Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: June 17, 2022 11:57

On a crazy whim, I bought train tickets to go see Queen in Munich Germany on Wednesday 29 June...only problem is we don't have tix, it's sold out, and we need 2 tickets.

What's the best strategy, go to the show an hour before and try to score tix outside the venue? Or hit up a resale site (I've never done this before, and have heard of bad stories using ViaGogo)?

Any tips will be appreciated ;-)

Re: OT: Queen in Munich 29 June (questions!)
Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 17, 2022 12:40

A lot of people are looking to get tickets for Queen in Munich. Will not be easy to get tickets. Sometimes like for the Stones - tickets might be available very few days before the concert.
Try Muenchenticket.de, eventim.de and ticketmaster.de

I was also considering to buy tickets when they went on sale approx 3 years ago, but when I saw they prices they were so expensive that I expected Freddie to be included in the lineup tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-17 12:40 by Stoneswolf.

Date: June 18, 2022 23:21

Ah bummer! Thanks for the website tips :-)

Date: June 23, 2022 15:38

FrogSugar
Ah bummer! Thanks for the website tips :-)

you got some?
at the moment they have some available

Date: June 23, 2022 15:39

Apparently, ticketmaster.de has a few tickets...but when I try to order from here in France I keep getting this error message:
Fehler
Entschuldigung, es ist ein technischer Fehler aufgetreten.
Sollte Ihnen diese Meldung nach Abschluss des Zahlungsvorgangs angezeigt werden, prüfen Sie bitte zunächst in Ihrem Ticketmaster-Kundenkonto unter Meine Tickets, ob die Bestellung dort in den nächsten 30 Minuten erscheint.
Sollten Sie innerhalb der nächsten 30 Minuten keine Bestätigungs-E-Mail von uns erhalten, versuchen Sie es bitte erneut.
Verwenden Sie bitte nicht die Zurück-Funktion Ihres Browser.

I've tried Muenchenticket.de (no tix on this site), eventim.de (no e-tickets)

Is it simply not possible to order from abroad? And does anyone know if they even sell e-tickets? As the show is next Wednesday I don't want the stress of waiting for tickets that might not even show up!

Looking for 2 tickets!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-23 15:45 by FrogSugar.

Date: June 23, 2022 15:41

just bought them a few minutes before at eventim.de (seats nearer to the stage), they had no eticket , just express mail.
Try muenchenticket.de , they have shops in Munich were you can collect tickets after purchase

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 23, 2022 16:00

FrogSugar

Or hit up a resale site (I've never done this before, and have heard of bad stories using ViaGogo)?

Have look at [www.fanSALE.de] - it's the official & secure fan-to-fan resale-platform by Eventim.de .

Date: June 23, 2022 16:02

Stoneswolf
just bought them a few minutes before at eventim.de (seats nearer to the stage), they had no eticket , just express mail.
Try muenchenticket.de , they have shops in Munich were you can collect tickets after purchase

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Tried again and this time it worked. And pick-up at a station in Munich like you said :-)

Date: June 23, 2022 16:03

Irix
FrogSugar

Or hit up a resale site (I've never done this before, and have heard of bad stories using ViaGogo)?

Have look at [www.fanSALE.de] - it's the official & secure fan-to-fan resale-platform by Eventim.de .

Thanks also! but I managed to score them from muenchenticket.de :-)

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 23, 2022 19:25

Covid-19 rules in Bavaria - [Coronavirus.Bayern.de] .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1600
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home