Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617Next
Current Page: 16 of 17
Re: Amsterdam and Bern shows postponed due to Mick Jagger testing positive for Covid
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 15, 2022 17:41

The Stones are delighted to confirm the rescheduled date for the postponed concert in Amsterdam. The show will now take place on July 7 2022.

The Stones send their deepest apologies to fans who were set to see the band in Amsterdam on Monday and can’t wait to see you on July 7.

[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-15 17:44 by bye bye johnny.

Re: Amsterdam and Bern shows postponed due to Mick Jagger testing positive for Covid
Posted by: MRROLLING ()
Date: June 15, 2022 17:59

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: June 15, 2022 18:04

bye bye johnny
The Stones are delighted to confirm the rescheduled date for the postponed concert in Amsterdam. The show will now take place on July 7 2022.

The Stones send their deepest apologies to fans who were set to see the band in Amsterdam on Monday and can’t wait to see you on July 7.

[twitter.com]

Yes, yes, yes, YES!

July 7. Didn't the guys make a phone call that day in 1962? They needed a name for the band ... to be announced for the Marquee Club on July 12, 1962? Panic, Muddy Waters album ...

The Rollin' Stones

smileys with beer

I'm a GHOST living in a ghost town

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 15, 2022 18:26

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 15, 2022 18:42

Bern make-up date?
Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: June 15, 2022 18:46

If June 29 isn't possible, looks like Bern may be August 4. Any other guesses?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 15, 2022 19:18

I think they're going to want to take their usual mid-tour break between the Hyde Park shows.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 15, 2022 19:38

mrfancyman
Stupid typo, I meant 2023...... >grinning smiley<

Some people always want to revisit the 1792 tour…grinning smiley

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: June 15, 2022 19:43

And here is what Het Parool Amsterdam writes:-

Rolling Stones komen op 7 juli terug naar de Arena

[www.parool.nl]

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 15, 2022 20:41

MisterDDDD

[twitter.com]

Next week could mean Hydepark and exclude Milano

Posted by: ronkort ()
Date: June 15, 2022 20:49

PaintMonkeyManBlack
7 july

refund possible

lucky dips get additional info about their tickets

How do you know about lucky dip? Ot doesnt say anything... thanks for letting me know.

Date: June 15, 2022 21:03

ronkort
PaintMonkeyManBlack
7 july

refund possible

lucky dips get additional info about their tickets

How do you know about lucky dip? Ot doesnt say anything... thanks for letting me know.

Haven’t received any LD info as of now. Hoping this will inspire them to be very generous with the seats.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: June 15, 2022 22:01

SomeTorontoGirl

Haven’t received any LD info as of now. Hoping this will inspire them to be very generous with the seats.

An off topic question for you from someone. In NY you can't purchase liquor in grocery stores. You can buy beer in the supermarket, but no wine or spirits. We have stand alone liquor stores and beer stores like Consumers Beverages. I believe you all have or used to have the "Beer Store" in Canada. The question is can you purchase wine and spirits in you chain supermarket grocery stores in Canada as they allow in many States?

Posted by: PalaisRoyale ()
Date: June 16, 2022 00:48

Beer and wine in select supermarkets. Hard liquor/wine/ beer at the LCBO and good ol' beer at the Beer store eh!

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: June 16, 2022 01:01

We got the news the show was postponed when we were at McDonald's on the way there.. when we were done we got back in the car to drive home, the Rolling Stones spotify playlist we had on suddenly played Ghost Town as the first song.. Mick singing:

I'm a ghost
Livin' in a ghost town
You can come look for me
But I can't be found
You can search for me
I had to go underground
Life was so beautiful
Then we all got locked down

The lyrics never meant more to me than at that time!

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 16, 2022 01:51

Yeah!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: June 16, 2022 04:47

The Sicilian
SomeTorontoGirl

An off topic question for you from someone. In NY you can't purchase liquor in grocery stores. You can buy beer in the supermarket, but no wine or spirits. We have stand alone liquor stores and beer stores like Consumers Beverages. I believe you all have or used to have the "Beer Store" in Canada. The question is can you purchase wine and spirits in you chain supermarket grocery stores in Canada as they allow in many States?

And you are not from Sicily right?

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 16, 2022 05:34

I read that Edgar Winter and Steve Lukather from Ringo Starr's Allstar band have Covid. The tour has been rescheduled.

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: June 16, 2022 10:13

There's a lot of wining going on about ticket prices. By coincidence I looked at my PIT tickets of
Twickenham 2018: £399. and I compared it with my PIT ticket of
Liverpool 2022: £299.

During both events I was front of stage right side. Inflation? No, deflation I'd say cool smiley
£100 difference allowed me to get some nice extra merchandise this time grinning smiley

I'm a GHOST living in a ghost town

Posted by: Nellcote1971 ()
Date: June 16, 2022 10:46

Bern in between the Hyde Park shows seems inconvenient.
August 4 or possibly 5 (Friday) seems most probable to me. Any know how the Bern sale went? Last show of the tour could certainly push it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-16 10:47 by Nellcote1971.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 16, 2022 10:55

Nellcote1971
August 4 or possibly 5 (Friday) seems most probable to me. Any know how the Bern sale went? Last show of the tour could certainly push it.

Swiss promoter already said end of June is likely and that would certainly mean June 29 between Hyde Park shows. Although they would have to skip the Royal Albert Hall Gig for that (Joke!!!).

Sales were good some seats in the upper Level still available plus Pit and Golden Circle but it looked way better than Munich. It's a smaller Stadium anyway.

I personally hope for August but I think it will be June 29 and I don't see any problem for the Stones on this.

Date: June 16, 2022 11:03

hockenheim95
Nellcote1971

Swiss promoter already said end of June is likely and that would certainly mean June 29 between Hyde Park shows. Although they would have to skip the Royal Albert Hall Gig for that (Joke!!!).

Sales were good some seats in the upper Level still available plus Pit and Golden Circle but it looked way better than Munich. It's a smaller Stadium anyway.

I personally hope for August but I think it will be June 29 and I don't see any problem for the Stones on this.

Munich looked bad but was a 99,5% sellout based on what i saw.

Date: June 16, 2022 11:12

The Sicilian
SomeTorontoGirl

We still have the Beer Stores, and the liquor stores sell liquor and beer, but for a few years now some grocery stores sell beer and wine.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 16, 2022 11:40

and dont ya have Snow Cones like all year round ...

ROCKMAN

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: June 16, 2022 12:03

Silver Dagger
Oh no. I have tickets to see Love play their first album in London on July 7.

I have to say I'm surprised Love are still going without Arthur Lee!

Date: June 16, 2022 13:20

Rockman
and dont ya have Snow Cones like all year round ...

Yup! Remember not to eat the yellow ones. That’s not lemon…

Posted by: rayrad ()
Date: June 16, 2022 13:59

sjs12
Silver Dagger

billed as 'the love band' strictly speaking

and featuring johnny echols from the original line-up

Posted by: spiderman ()
Date: June 16, 2022 14:04

Yes, Toronto girl, that 1792 tour was one memorable event in time. They were all so young and energized.

Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: June 16, 2022 14:28

rayrad
sjs12
Silver Dagger

billed as 'the love band' strictly speaking

and featuring johnny echols from the original line-up

Are they worth seeing live? Haven’t decided yet but considering catching one of the UK shows (not London one).

Missing out Love including Arthur Lee who I found out playing at a small club in downtown Minneapolis I stayed overnight in 1991 is one of my lifetime regrets. I chose Tom Petty at the Met Center on the outskirts Bloomington instead…

Posted by: Nellcote1971 ()
Date: June 16, 2022 14:52

hockenheim95
Nellcote1971

Thanks, think you're right. Just realised that Young Boys have a potential home game (Conf League) on Aug 4 (draw on Jul 18 if they make it to the next round on Jul 14) so early Aug in Bern seems unlikely. Unless... they get UEFA on board smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-16 14:53 by Nellcote1971.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7891011121314151617Next
Current Page: 16 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1836
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home