Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 17
Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands 13-Jun-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:44

slewan
john lomax
I am guessing that the Bern show will need to be rescheduled too? And maybe even Milan (although he should be negative by then)

same thought here

to cancel both Bern and Milan would be make sense. Hydepark is 12 days away and until the the picture will become clearer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-13 19:46 by slewan.

Re: Amsterdam The Netherlands 13-Jun-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: imsohotforher ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:45

Such a long trip to see the shows! I hope they get to see them in Bern and Milan. Hope you feel better Mick and get over the Cove.

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:45

Feeling sorry for all those going tonight.

Get well Mick.

Posted by: BFR ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:46

This is so unfortunate. I'm terribly sorry for all the fans there, especially those who have traveled so far to be there. First priority is Mick's health, I'm sure he's simply mortified that this has happened. Very concerned for the rest of the band and their likely exposure during soundcheck, too.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:47

Get well soon Mick.
I feel really sorry for all the fans who has traveled far to see this show. I’m hoping it all isn’t entirely wasted.

JumpingKentFlash

Date: June 13, 2022 19:48

BFR
This is so unfortunate. I'm terribly sorry for all the fans there, especially those who have traveled so far to be there. First priority is Mick's health, I'm sure he's simply mortified that this has happened. Very concerned for the rest of the band and their likely exposure during soundcheck, too.

has there been a soundcheck at all? The statement said that he tested positive when he arrived at the stadium…

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-13 19:51 by slewan.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:50

slewan
john lomax
I am guessing that the Bern show will need to be rescheduled too? And maybe even Milan (although he should be negative by then)

same thought here

+1. I would think Bern's almost certainly off and maybe Milan too to be cautious. He's a trooper but he's nearly 80! So next show could easily be Hyde Park 1!

Posted by: matthijst ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:50

Guess June 29th would work for a reschedule.
Otherwise at the end of the tour in August.
July 7/8 also has space but Arena is booked.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:51

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:51

slewan
cancelling a show two or three hours before show time? has this ever happend before?

I heard, on the radio, Cardiff 1990 was postponed as I was leaving the house at 1pm..........

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:52

Date: June 13, 2022 19:52

matthijst
Guess June 29th would work for a reschedule.
Otherwise at the end of the tour in August.
July 7/8 also has space but Arena is booked.

most likely they'll have to reschedule the shows at Bern and (maybe) Milan, too…

Date: June 13, 2022 19:53

BFR

They'll all be tested too now. Whole band and crew will be wrapped in cotton wool for the rest of the tour I should think.

EddieByword
slewan
cancelling a show two or three hours before show time? has this ever happend before?

I heard, on the radio, Cardiff 1990 was postponed as I was leaving the house at 1pm..........

this time people were already inside the venue!

Posted by: BlueTurns2Grey ()

Oh no. Sorry for the fans. Get well soon, Mick.

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:54

Wow—-so bummed for fans there. This happened to me with a Springsteen show and it is gutting. But you are taking a great risk with shows during Covid. I am amazed they were able to complete all US shows. They will reschedule of course but that doesn’t work for everyone.

At least Amsterdam provides a healthy outlet for drowning sorrows.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-13 20:50 by kv2915.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:57

slewan
EddieByword
slewan

this time people were already inside the venue!

Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes......tough for everyone of course, not least Mick - hope he's gonna be ok.

Date: June 13, 2022 20:00

EddieByword
slewan

Wembley Show 4 a few days later was also cancelled at short notice. I'd already travelled to London for the very 1st of my lifetime 39 and counting shows. It was rescheduled for 6 weeks later, with Show 5 the night after. At least the Cardiff show took place only a week later.

All because Keith cut his finger on stage in Glasgow and it went septic. he carried on playing...

Still it's not quite as bad as the fans being already inside the stadium!

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: June 13, 2022 20:02

Gosh no...we are scheduled to Milan. Can't cancell...
Mick please get well by then!!!!

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()

Man, I'm not even going, or even on the continent and I still feel gutted for all of you who were going tonight, and to Bern as well. So many moving pieces that need to planned out to make these trips happen. Very sorry for all of you!!!

Date: June 13, 2022 20:03

announcement on stage => [www.youtube.com]

it is also said they did the soundcheck…

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()

This is really sad for everyone. I hope Mick is getting well soon. I fear Bern and Milan won't happen ans will be postponed too. Even Hyde Park I is in lese than two weeks. I think this could be difficult. Let's hope for a quick recovery and mild Symptoms.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

--

Get well, Mick!

Posted by: WorriedAboutYou ()
Date: June 13, 2022 20:06

Feel awful for everyone there, that's a colossal downer, ugh.

Hope the rest of the band and crew are negative and stay healthy. What a nightmare.

Best to Mick.

Date: June 13, 2022 20:08

on FB, Ben Waters says Mick's in hospital. Ben says he's looking to do an impromptu gig in Amsterdam for the fans. If it happens, he's well worth seeing. Fabulous piano player.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 13, 2022 20:10

If he is ill and not just only infected he might face voice problems for couple of days or weeks for sure.

AMSTERDAM SHOW CANCELLED! MICK HAS COVID
Date: June 13, 2022 19:44

Mick has Covid.
show postponed

.....keep on rolling.....

Re: AMSTERDAM SHOW CANCELLED! MICK HAS COVID
Date: June 13, 2022 19:46

see: [iorr.org]

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 13, 2022 19:55

Oh no!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()

We all thought this covid problem we have been facing for so long was getting easier, and I didn't even think a Rolling Stones gig would be postponed.

I do feel sorry for all the fans who are there, just hours away from showtime. confused smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1662
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home