Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Thru an Thru
Posted by: 06230 ()
Date: June 13, 2022 00:07

GasLightStreet
I have always loved this song espacily when done by Keith . Alas I've never heard him do it live. So my point is think of this song when ya vote ( cause I've no bloody idea how that works)

Ps.mowat & some Kat called keffee told me say this ,

It's all true ..?.

Why someone would tell you to say something and then ask if it's all true is borderline entertaining.

You can freely see The Rolling Stones perform this song on YouTube, which means you will have heard him do it live.

Not sure what you mean by "especially done by Keith" since no one else does it.

Here's a live one - with Charlie's indecision even.

Hey how about this I was in Indonesia lost in the jungle and an old man with one leg and donkey found me and took me to a glade and pointed to a palace and a temple. So critical mr gaslight is this true or am I talking bollocks?

Posted by: EasterMan ()
Date: June 13, 2022 00:13

This song sounds like something Keith would come up with when he's bored and can't sleep. Casual fans would not enjoy it since it lacks a real beat and doesn't really go anywhere melody wise. That's probably why he only played it on the Licks-tour.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 13, 2022 01:54

Its getting ugly again. Keith vs Mick
Watch for the Glimmer...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 13, 2022 01:57

Eazzzzy Eazy boys ..... lets keep it nice

ROCKMAN

Posted by: 06230 ()
Date: June 13, 2022 02:18

Rockman ya elder statesman here so I will always bow to your verdict. However gas man is so full of himself. But as ya are second in command I will be nice

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 13, 2022 02:46

Yeah he did bite a bit but lets keep it cool ...

Just platy Mocambo Star Star and laugh ya head off .....

Jimmy Page was all the rage
Dunno the reason why .......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: July 9, 2022 19:22

GasLightStreet
I have always loved this song espacily when done by Keith . Alas I've never heard him do it live. So my point is think of this song when ya vote ( cause I've no bloody idea how that works)

Ps.mowat & some Kat called keffee told me say this ,

It's all true ..?.

Why someone would tell you to say something and then ask if it's all true is borderline entertaining.

You can freely see The Rolling Stones perform this song on YouTube, which means you will have heard him do it live.

Not sure what you mean by "especially done by Keith" since no one else does it.

Here's a live one - with Charlie's indecision even.

Hey how about this I was in Indonesia lost in the jungle and an old man with one leg and donkey found me and took me to a glade and pointed to a palace and a temple. So critical mr gaslight is this true or am I talking bollocks?

you're cool in my book. keep at it

Posted by: powerage78 ()
Date: July 9, 2022 19:55

keefriffhards
He does a perfect version of it here at MSG, he was really ON this night.[www.youtube.com]

This seems like another era, now gone

I'm just a Bad Boy Boogie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1913
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home