Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I had a pretty neat dream…
Posted by: ThumpinJackFlash ()
Date: June 7, 2022 19:27

Hope this ok to share:

Had a dream last night I was at some kind of big event. Maybe a benefit or some kind of corporate event, that doesn’t really matter. A ton of my family and friends were there, including my mother. The Stones were on the bill. I walked up to my mother and asked, “Did you get a program? I didn’t, and I need something for them to sign if I get the chance.” She handed me her program, but before I could even sit back down, Keith is walking towards me. Turns out he had met my mom in the hall and she convinced him to get the band to sign a book for me. A copy of Matt Lee’s fantastic Hot Stuff book appears out of nowhere (dream magic) and Keith signs it. Then Ronnie walks up and also signs. Then Mick. I was standing there talking to Mick, looking down at the book. All of a sudden, another hand reached over the book and signed it. Mick and I look up and it’s Charlie. We turn back to each other, mouths open in shock, and then I woke up.

I guess Charlie’s still with me after all. Hope you’re all well and long live the Stones!

Re: I had a pretty neat dream…
Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: June 7, 2022 19:29

Awesome Dream !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1620
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home