Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Tickets with Early Entry to the Pit
Posted by: snarf2014 ()
Date: June 2, 2022 17:37

Does anyone know what time you can access the Pit if you have a Diamond Pit ticket? Show start is 19:30, that is the support act.

Re: Tickets with Early Entry to the Pit
Posted by: Topi ()
Date: June 2, 2022 17:42

Note that a Diamond Pit ticket as a stand-alone is not the same as Early Entry.

For early entry you need a VIP package (I believe it's called the Beggars Banquet VIP)

[www.ticketone.it]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 17:44 by Topi.

Date: June 2, 2022 17:53

I know, my question is: at what time is the early entry? Does anyone have an answer?

Date: June 2, 2022 18:13

I suppose my question will be answered soon:

The organizer of the VIP packages will contact you by email a few days before the concert about the extras with the Early Entry.

Date: June 2, 2022 18:37

Asked around and last night the Early Entry people got in an hour before the doors to the rest of the crowd opened. Their tickets were verified an hour before they got in, so they were "checked in" so to speak.

This from a friend who had early entry in Madrid.

Note that door times will vary by venue. Madrid was a late start so doors opened later as well, 6:30 PM.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 18:55 by Topi.

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: June 2, 2022 19:17

Topi
Asked around and last night the Early Entry people got in an hour before the doors to the rest of the crowd opened. Their tickets were verified an hour before they got in, so they were "checked in" so to speak.

This from a friend who had early entry in Madrid.

Note that door times will vary by venue. Madrid was a late start so doors opened later as well, 6:30 PM.

Sure it says the same on my description, opened an hour before.

Spotted on Facebook somebody showing some gifts for being a vip ticket holder, I haven’t seen that in my email description?

Date: June 2, 2022 19:22

The swag is included in the VIP package.

Posted by: chevysales ()
Date: June 2, 2022 19:48

Damn. Something we just get in USA you need to pay for in Euro?

Crazy.

On another note never saw any value in the VIP game only if I couldn’t get pit any other way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 19:50 by chevysales.

Date: June 2, 2022 20:07

I don't think the VIP swag is exactly free/something you "just get" in the USA?

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: June 2, 2022 23:52

Topi
The swag is included in the VIP package.

Thanks, will look forward to my watch. drinking smiley

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 3, 2022 03:14

This looked to be about the best quality (and quantity) swag I've seen with the VIP package, at least in a long time.

No, you don't get it for free in the States, as far as I've ever known.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: June 3, 2022 14:07

Always wondered why buy these Early entry VIP tickets when (compared to regular PIT tickets). For Stockholm for example the price is 535 euro (to 265 for PIT). That's almost twice the price. What do you get for that:
- One hour early entry
- A bag of worthless shit you have to carry around the whole night (and you don't want to throw away, because you would feel miserable about it)

In fact with VIP PIT tickets you have to wait for at least an hour longer than regular PIT visitors. Sure, you can wait in the PIT, but others can grab beers, visit the toilets. With VIP tickets, you can't, because you lose your spot at the rail.

Just don't get it.

Date: June 3, 2022 14:15

For some people, getting to the rail is important and they are even willing to pay extra for it. And even if you make it to the rail, of course it's possible to leave the pit and come back if you can get other people to hold your spot for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-03 14:20 by Topi.

Date: June 3, 2022 14:41

Topi
For some people, getting to the rail is important and they are even willing to pay extra for it. And even if you make it to the rail, of course it's possible to leave the pit and come back if you can get other people to hold your spot for you.

I understand that. But it seems a bit contradictory (is this good English?). You pay more than 250 euro's for getting to the rail and your 'reward' is that you have to secure your spot (which is hard and stressful I can imagine, because towards the start of the show, more and more people are trying to take those places).

Anyway: everybody makes their own choices and have their own considerations. We all enjoy the shows in our own way, that's the most important thing.

Date: June 3, 2022 15:03

One other question about this. Is there a chance to get to the rail if you have regular PIT tickets, or will all these premium spots all be taken by the Beggars Banquet VIP fans?

Posted by: PatrickS77 ()
Date: June 3, 2022 15:10

jackflash27
Topi

I understand that. But it seems a bit contradictory (is this good English?). You pay more than 250 euro's for getting to the rail and your 'reward' is that you have to secure your spot (which is hard and stressful I can imagine, because towards the start of the show, more and more people are trying to take those places).

Anyway: everybody makes their own choices and have their own considerations. We all enjoy the shows in our own way, that's the most important thing.

You can lean against the thing... whenever I hear "rail" I think train... I find it funny you all call it that.... no one can stand in front of you and block your view, which really is the main issue of why people want to get there before anyone else or at all. So you have a spot at the front. Obviously that early entry thing is a huge rip off, because you still have to get there before anyone else. It just makes the field of people who can get there a little smaller, as they enter second, so to say. And obviously, once you've settled in, you can go to the toilet, as the people next to you usually will save your spot. Unless you've pissed them off, then they won't. ;-)

Posted by: PatrickS77 ()
Date: June 3, 2022 15:13

jackflash27
One other question about this. Is there a chance to get to the rail if you have regular PIT tickets, or will all these premium spots all be taken by the Beggars Banquet VIP fans?

Depends on how many VIP/early entry they've sold. In the middle you probably won't have a chance. But on the side, it should be possible. Sometimes you're lucky and people are not total @#$%& and actually let you into the front row if there is a little space left next to them. At a GNR show one even swapped spots with me and let me into the front row and he went second.

Date: June 3, 2022 15:20

jackflash27

I guess that depends on how many VIP packs they sell. I don't know how many are on sale for each show.

Date: June 3, 2022 15:36

PatrickS77
e

You can lean against the thing... whenever I hear "rail" I think train... I find it funny you all call it that....

There's a handrail on the barrier, I guess that's where the "rail" part comes from? smiling smiley

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: June 3, 2022 16:32

My ticket for Hyde Park says early entry, but I think most tickets for this show are early entry...

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: June 3, 2022 17:14

Nothing matters when Dierdz arrives…

Date: June 3, 2022 17:16

MononoM
My ticket for Hyde Park says early entry, but I think most tickets for this show are early entry...

Hyde Park is a bit different. You'll get in an hour earlier if you have Diamond VIP (essentially Keith's side pit). In addition, they were selling separate Early Entry GA tickets and Early Entry Golden Circle tickets (I think the Gold VIP Hydeaway or whatever?) but those are besides the topic.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-03 17:22 by Topi.

Posted by: StonesLO ()
Date: June 3, 2022 18:23

Probably an odd question but I'm going to be in the Pit in Liverpool next week and its my first Pit experience. I'm not that fussed on getting up to the front rail as it doesn't sound overly comfortable but wondering if there is often competition to secure a place at the back rail which I think will suit me?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 3, 2022 18:28

StonesLO
Probably an odd question but I'm going to be in the Pit in Liverpool next week and its my first Pit experience. I'm not that fussed on getting up to the front rail as it doesn't sound overly comfortable but wondering if there is often competition to secure a place at the back rail which I think will suit me?

There generally is competition.. but doesn't fill up that quickly. I've often been surprised there were still good spots available when I've gotten there without rushing. Spots close to the catwalk fill up quickly though.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: June 3, 2022 18:35

In my opinion the swag is amazing this time around. I would even go as far to say it's worth the extra money. I'm shocked and very happy.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 3, 2022 18:41

frankotero
In my opinion the swag is amazing this time around. I would even go as far to say it's worth the extra money. I'm shocked and very happy.

Nice!
I may have missed it, but are there any pics and what all did it include?

Date: June 3, 2022 19:14

There’s a watch, key chain and lanyard. For some reason they gave a pin separately, not in the bag. Everything is very good quality, not cheesy like in the past.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 3, 2022 21:00

Not cheesy, right!

If anyone wants to sell their pin, email me?

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 3, 2022 21:04

early entry doesn't make much sense, does it? There's no big difference being on the rail or one oder meters away from the rail (except that your view is better)

Date: June 3, 2022 21:07

angee, you didn't get a pin? The reason I ask is because they tried to tell me they were out of them. So I found someone in the crew and told them. As that was happening the girl ran up and said she would give me one. Huh, magically they weren't out of them. Which leads me to wonder if there's anything else missing. Anybody get more items?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-03 21:09 by frankotero.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1742
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home