Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 4 of 6
Re: VINYL CODE RED - deals for enthusiasts too good to pass up!
Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: November 25, 2022 16:27

I've just been trying to plug some holes in the collection, treacle. Passing along savings as I uncover them! LOL

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 28, 2022 12:45

Bravado.de has lowered the prices of some Vinyl - [iorr.org] .

Date: November 28, 2022 16:36

Irix
Bravado.de has lowered the prices of some Vinyl - [iorr.org] .

That's where I got El Mo from!!!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 28, 2022 17:03

ABKCO has 10% off everything...so if you're looking at ordering the MONO box direct that's at least a little better.

Date: December 17, 2022 23:16

Well, the annual 50% off sale is going on at Ward right now, and I put everything in my cart and wanted to see what the damage would be, as I went thru all the steps - didn't add my points to the tally yet - and low and behold I place my order without meaning to!!! UGH. It's a lot of money, but then hey it's not as bad as it looked just a few months ago when it would have been over $1,000!!!! I at least now have all of the missing exclusive releases from there........at least the ones that they have in stock still. Bummed about the exclusive vinyl xtra Tokyo release.

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: December 18, 2022 08:19

VoodooLounge13
Well, the annual 50% off sale is going on at Ward right now, and I put everything in my cart and wanted to see what the damage would be, as I went thru all the steps - didn't add my points to the tally yet - and low and behold I place my order without meaning to!!! UGH. It's a lot of money, but then hey it's not as bad as it looked just a few months ago when it would have been over $1,000!!!! I at least now have all of the missing exclusive releases from there........at least the ones that they have in stock still. Bummed about the exclusive vinyl xtra Tokyo release.

What’s the url of this mate? I can only find a Japanese site that has no Stones content, so obviously the wrong one! Tks

Rod

Date: December 19, 2022 15:08

It's pretty easy to find if you do a search for Records on google.

Date: December 19, 2022 15:49

VoodooLounge13

Well I also did a google search and came up with Ward Asia or something and no Rolling Stones.

It's customary to provide the link to the 'great deal' if it isn't too much trouble.

Date: December 19, 2022 18:03

Understood Treacle. I didn't recognize Bit, and was going to email him privately, but his email is also hidden, so I couldn't. I was hesitant to post the url since Ward is supposed to be this huge secret outside of Japan. LOL But it's been mentioned on here in year's past.

Ward

Date: December 20, 2022 02:52

VoodooLounge13

Thanks for

Rod

Date: December 26, 2022 18:09

OK...

Udiscover Canada has a 20% off Boxing Day sale...not uber-fabulous except that the MONO BOX set is only $399 Canadian, about $300 US.

[shop.udiscovermusic.ca]

PLUS...if you register a new account you get an additional 10% off, so I just got mine for $360 plus tax, free delivery in Canada.

PLUS, if that's still a bit too rich you can get a legit copy of the MONO CD Box set for about $147 Canadian...fantastic price:

[shop.udiscovermusic.ca]

If I know Voodoo he'll order and get the box set free and have to pay the delivery fee.

Anyway, happy boxing day.

Posted by: rcfoxy ()
Date: December 26, 2022 20:30

Great news - thanks! Is there a Code to get the additional 10% off? I just registered a new account but no mention of the extra 10% :-(

Date: December 26, 2022 20:53

rcfoxy
Great news - thanks! Is there a Code to get the additional 10% off? I just registered a new account but no mention of the extra 10% :-(

Yes, UD10

Date: December 27, 2022 09:19

treaclefingers
rcfoxy

Yes, UD10

Thanks! Do they ship to Australia???

Rod

Date: December 27, 2022 15:29

treaclefingers
OK...

Udiscover Canada has a 20% off Boxing Day sale...not uber-fabulous except that the MONO BOX set is only $399 Canadian, about $300 US.

[shop.udiscovermusic.ca]

PLUS...if you register a new account you get an additional 10% off, so I just got mine for $360 plus tax, free delivery in Canada.

PLUS, if that's still a bit too rich you can get a legit copy of the MONO CD Box set for about $147 Canadian...fantastic price:

[shop.udiscovermusic.ca]

If I know Voodoo he'll order and get the box set free and have to pay the delivery fee.

LMFAOOO. Well, I have the CD set already, and after Amazon UK cancelled my Mono Coloured order, I went with GroovesLand, who have already charged my credit card. I'll pay about $40 more than this great deal, but since they took payment already, I'm feeling pretty good about getting my set!!!

What stinks is that my order from Japan was cancelled in full due to demand. I need those Vault releases desperately, and the one that most hurts is the From the Vault Extra, as I don't know of any other site that offered that one. On vinyl that is.

Date: December 27, 2022 15:49

bitusa2012
treaclefingers
rcfoxy

Yes, UD10

Thanks! Do they ship to Australia???

I do not know, you just have to go through the order process and it will either let you order or reject. Sale on until tomorrow.

Posted by: erad ()
Date: December 27, 2022 21:11

VoodooLounge13
treaclefingers
OK...

[shop.udiscovermusic.ca]

[shop.udiscovermusic.ca]

LMFAOOO. Well, I have the CD set already, and after Amazon UK cancelled my Mono Coloured order, I went with GroovesLand, who have already charged my credit card. I'll pay about $40 more than this great deal, but since they took payment already, I'm feeling pretty good about getting my set!!!

What stinks is that my order from Japan was cancelled in full due to demand. I need those Vault releases desperately, and the one that most hurts is the From the Vault Extra, as I don't know of any other site that offered that one. On vinyl that is.

I excitedly ordered the Hampton '81 super deluxe with the t-shirts and whatnot only to have the same thing happen! Pretty gutted but oh well, saved myself some $$ I guess!

Date: December 27, 2022 21:26

erad
VoodooLounge13
treaclefingers
OK...

[shop.udiscovermusic.ca]

[shop.udiscovermusic.ca]

I excitedly ordered the Hampton '81 super deluxe with the t-shirts and whatnot only to have the same thing happen! Pretty gutted but oh well, saved myself some $$ I guess!

Yes, I don't even care if the T-shirt is the right size, as oftentimes it is not. For me, it's about having the item itself, the vinyl, or the music.

Posted by: rcfoxy ()
Date: December 28, 2022 10:39

VoodooLounge13
erad
VoodooLounge13
treaclefingers
OK...

[shop.udiscovermusic.ca]

[shop.udiscovermusic.ca]

Yes, I don't even care if the T-shirt is the right size, as oftentimes it is not. For me, it's about having the item itself, the vinyl, or the music.

I had my Ward order canceled too, so have gone to plan B and using [personalshopperj.com] to buy the items I want. Yes you pay extra but with the 50% off Ward sale, you're still on to a winner.

Cheers
Richard - In Another Land

Date: December 28, 2022 15:41

Did you get confirmation of the order being fulfilled? My fear is that it was cancelled because I mentioned the damn site. I've never had any problems with them before and they say they're out of stock of it all, but there are still sizes aplenty in stock on the website. They've updated some of the sizes to no longer be available, but not all of them are gone, which makes me think they're just BS'ing me to say it's all sold out. I've been watching the stocks (sizes) go, but they're not all gone. Perhaps I'm just a bit paranoid since others have been cancelled as well. I waited for this sale to come and was really hoping to grab all those Vault vinyls, now finally being in a bit of a position to do so!!

How much of a surcharge is there on using the personal shopper service? The problem is the 12 hour difference between Japan and Northeastern US. I've placed another order trying for all Small size shirts this time, and I think I'll try another order as well and see if that one goes thru.

Posted by: UrbanSteel ()
Date: December 28, 2022 16:03

Ward Records 50% discount (Rolling Stones)

[wardrecords.com]

Date: December 28, 2022 16:06

Yes, that's what I've been trying to order, and what we're discussing, UrbanSteel, but they keep stating that they're out of everything, yet I've been following closely as SOME items are now out of stock, but not all, and not all sizes. They keep cancelling my order, and I've never had a problem with them prior and since it still shows plenty in stock (though Hampton IS now sold out), I fear that it's because I mentioned the site on here.

Date: December 28, 2022 16:19

VoodooLounge13
Yes, that's what I've been trying to order, and what we're discussing, UrbanSteel, but they keep stating that they're out of everything, yet I've been following closely as SOME items are now out of stock, but not all, and not all sizes. They keep cancelling my order, and I've never had a problem with them prior and since it still shows plenty in stock (though Hampton IS now sold out), I fear that it's because I mentioned the site on here.

You can buy online but there are also items "mail order only"

[wardrecords.com]

Date: December 28, 2022 16:19

What is mail order only?

Date: December 28, 2022 16:21

VoodooLounge13

Through email: shopmaster@wardrecords.com

Mail them and tell them what you want.

Date: December 28, 2022 16:28

UrbanSteel
VoodooLounge13

I will try that, UrbanSteel. Thank you. It seems that all items in my purchase are mail order only. Interestingly, Ole Ole was also mail order only when I bought it just a couple of months back, and that came thru no problems. Weird.

I'll keep you posted - really appreciate your help!!!

Date: December 28, 2022 16:38

VoodooLounge13
UrbanSteel
VoodooLounge13

I will try that, UrbanSteel. Thank you. It seems that all items in my purchase are mail order only. Interestingly, Ole Ole was also mail order only when I bought it just a couple of months back, and that came thru no problems. Weird.

I'll keep you posted - really appreciate your help!!!

You're welcome.

Date: December 28, 2022 18:43

treaclefingers
OK...

[shop.udiscovermusic.ca]

[shop.udiscovermusic.ca]

Well, I actually just tried to order this bad boy, as it was going to be a nice savings vs. what I paid at Groovesland, but turns out they won't ship this vinyl set to me in the US. Was a bit bummed by this.

Date: December 28, 2022 18:54

VoodooLounge13
treaclefingers
OK...

[shop.udiscovermusic.ca]

[shop.udiscovermusic.ca]

Well, I actually just tried to order this bad boy, as it was going to be a nice savings vs. what I paid at Groovesland, but turns out they won't ship this vinyl set to me in the US. Was a bit bummed by this.

Weird. I wonder if they're 'gun shy' after their launch debacle?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 28, 2022 19:45

[www.Merchbar.com] - "Vinyl up to 40% off during the After Christmas Sale".

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 4 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2007
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home