Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Charlie Intro is ruined with the new beat
Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: June 2, 2022 18:54

hockenheim95
StonedRambler
I might be wrong since nobody else noticed it here. But it seems so obvious to me that the groove is Brown Sugar. The switching from hihat to floor tom on the "verse", the fills on the "chorus", the end. Gotta compare it later. But I'm pretty sure that's Brown Sugar...

That was my first thought at the show as Well. Have to Listen to it again!

And I think that's beautiful. The song that will probably never be played by Steve will always belong to Charlie.

Posted by: retired_dog ()
Date: June 2, 2022 19:05

Nikkei
Sure, pile on, whatever. Seems like you didn't even read. If anything this serves to illustrate it is who stinks up the place, the critics or the cheerleaders.

Criticism for criticism's sake is less an opinion but actually a state of mind.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: June 2, 2022 19:08

StonedRambler
hockenheim95
StonedRambler
I might be wrong since nobody else noticed it here. But it seems so obvious to me that the groove is Brown Sugar. The switching from hihat to floor tom on the "verse", the fills on the "chorus", the end. Gotta compare it later. But I'm pretty sure that's Brown Sugar...

And I think that's beautiful. The song that will probably never be played by Steve will always belong to Charlie.

So "Brown Sugar" made it to the show after-all... cool smiley

- Doxa

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 2, 2022 19:20

Doxa
StonedRambler
hockenheim95
StonedRambler

So "Brown Sugar" made it to the show after-all... cool smiley

- Doxa

From my side it was just a feeling at the show that it is Brown Sugar because of the rythm changes but someone has to compare them directly. I will do when I'm at home

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 2, 2022 20:15

retired_dog
Nikkei
Sure, pile on, whatever. Seems like you didn't even read. If anything this serves to illustrate it is who stinks up the place, the critics or the cheerleaders.

Which this is not. This tribute should be adequate and they managed to do that last year.

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: June 2, 2022 20:35

StonedRambler

Yes!! You are right!! That’s really cool

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: June 2, 2022 21:13

retired_dog
Nikkei

So you can dish it out but can’t take it. Thin skinned just admit you’re wrong and move on

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1529
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home