Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: SIXTY Tour Merch
Posted by: Pearl66 ()
Date: July 12, 2022 09:53

Does anyone know if they are going to re-stock some of the sold-out SIXTY tour items on the website? I was trying to buy the bucket hat in Amsterdam twice, as well as in Brussel yesterday, but once I got there it was already sold out. Now on the website sold out as well. Or maybe someone who wants to buy it for me at another show and wants to ship it (to the Netherlands). I would be very grateful.

Posted by: thorgal34 ()
Date: July 12, 2022 10:58

Hi,
one simply question. These "CITY T-SHIRTS" are not sold at merch stand - am I correct? The only way to get them is to order via website?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 12, 2022 13:20

Pearl66

I was trying to buy the bucket hat in Amsterdam twice, as well as in Brussel yesterday, but once I got there it was already sold out.

Still available at the US-site of [TheRollingStonesShop.com] .

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: July 12, 2022 15:31

Pearl66
Does anyone know if they are going to re-stock some of the sold-out SIXTY tour items on the website? I was trying to buy the bucket hat in Amsterdam twice, as well as in Brussel yesterday, but once I got there it was already sold out. Now on the website sold out as well. Or maybe someone who wants to buy it for me at another show and wants to ship it (to the Netherlands). I would be very grateful.

If you don’t mind paying a small premium everything is available on the USA store. I wanted the bucket hat for my girlfriend and the red hoody for myself. Unavailable on the UK store. Got them on the USA site and paid around £20 extra.

Tried for both items at Amsterdam and Brussels but both sold out. Less hassle this way and I’m happy to pay a small markup

Posted by: Pearl66 ()
Date: July 12, 2022 16:14

You guys ROCK! Thank u so much, just ordered 2 bucket hats on the US site smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: July 13, 2022 12:51

Relating back to the vip goody bag/merchandise, I was very disappointed but not surprised that there was none at Hyde Park, I was in the Diamond vip area, I did ask one of the Stewart’s but she thought I was winding her up lol.

I didn’t see anybody else with any bags of items apart from the merchandise stall.

I take it there was none at Hyde Park then?

Posted by: Nankstone ()
Date: July 14, 2022 01:26

henrik87
Thanks for asking your friend. Please contact me privately. My mail is not hidden
Ok Henrik87, i'm asking my friend on the phone yesterday.
He is unsure. In the next few days he wants to think about whether he wants to give up his second headband or not.
If YES, I will email you.

Date: July 16, 2022 01:05

Generic T-Shirts of the city also in Vienna:

ORF-News "ZIB" 15-Jul-2022, 7:30pm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-16 01:41 by Irix.

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: July 16, 2022 01:31

Irix

Generic? On page 4 (pics included) Nankstone said they bought theirs from a merch stand inside the venue, after I questioned their authenticity. So which is it? Are those bootleg tshirts or not?

Date: July 16, 2022 01:40

NashvilleBlues

Generic?

This is the city-specific (non-generic) T-Shirt of Vienna:

[TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk] , [TheRollingStonesShop.com]

The generic T-Shirts are also official and were sold at the merchandise stand - [iorr.org] .

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 16, 2022 01:43

I read "generic" as standard design of lettering with a different flag on tongue and city listed underneath for each specific show.
Or as s Nankstone described on previous page: "Think the shirt was offered at all tour locations with the respective flag and date"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-16 01:44 by Hairball.

Date: July 16, 2022 10:32

NashvilleBlues
Irix

Generic? On page 4 (pics included) Nankstone said they bought theirs from a merch stand inside the venue, after I questioned their authenticity. So which is it? Are those bootleg tshirts or not?

So as i post it before.
These Shirts with flag & date (so as in the picture from vienna) I saw and BUY in Milano at the Official Merch-Stand after the entrance (see pictures again in my post at page 4, additionally i take now a photo of the neck destignation marked "copyright 2022 Musidor BV") together with the San Siro Headbands (this is market "Official Merchandise" see picture ! - hope you can read it) - why should they offer "Bootleg Shirts" or stuff at the official merch-stand ?

I saw these kind of shirt also in Munich (see picture) at the merch-stand inside.
A friend of mine buy the orange shirt at the official merch stand in A'dam (see pictures) i think he was not the only one ...
Ok the design of these flag & date shirts is a little bit simple, but it's absolutly an OFFICIAL TOUR-SHIRT & HEADBAND even if you can't order it in the web shop! (believe it or not) spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: July 16, 2022 11:24

I really want one of those sixty plastic cups anyone know where I can get one online?

Date: July 16, 2022 12:15

philrock90

I really want one of those sixty plastic cups anyone know where I can get one online?

There're offers on eBay - e.g. [www.eBay.de] or [www.eBay.de] . The deposit of the cups was btw €2 in Germany - so don't pay too much.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-16 12:35 by Irix.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: July 16, 2022 12:52

Does anyone know if the t-shirts with the yellow and blue tongue, worn by the Ukrainian choir, are available for sale? I checked the usual sites (Stones, Amazon, eBay) and couldn’t see any. Love that they did this!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-16 12:54 by SomeTorontoGirl.

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: July 16, 2022 13:36

Irix
philrock90

There're offers on eBay - e.g. [www.eBay.de] or [www.eBay.de] . The deposit of the cups was btw €2 in Germany - so don't pay too much.

Thanks those would cost me around £40 I'll keep an eye out but if anyone's selling I'm interested I'm in the UK

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: July 16, 2022 13:58

thorgal34
Hi,
one simply question. These "CITY T-SHIRTS" are not sold at merch stand - am I correct? The only way to get them is to order via website?

no, they are sold at the merch stand. Sometimes only at one or two of them (always look for the biggest one). Usually there's one handing on the inner side of the merch tent. But there's no extra sign

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-16 13:58 by slewan.

Date: July 16, 2022 14:25

Nankstone

I saw these kind of shirt also in Munich (see picture) at the merch-stand inside.

Me too:

Date: July 16, 2022 16:50

Merchandise-stand Vienna:

ORF-News "ZIB Flash" 15-Jul-2022, 4:30pm - [TVthek.ORF.at] - (Pos. 02:33)

Date: July 16, 2022 19:14

Thanks Irix for the 2 pics, now it must be clear that the "flags & date" shirts are official merch.

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: July 16, 2022 19:36

Nankstone
NashvilleBlues
Irix

So as i post it before.
These Shirts with flag & date (so as in the picture from vienna) I saw and BUY in Milano at the Official Merch-Stand after the entrance (see pictures again in my post at page 4, additionally i take now a photo of the neck destignation marked "copyright 2022 Musidor BV") together with the San Siro Headbands (this is market "Official Merchandise" see picture ! - hope you can read it) - why should they offer "Bootleg Shirts" or stuff at the official merch-stand ?

A friend of mine buy the orange shirt at the official merch stand in A'dam (see pictures) i think he was not the only one ...
Ok the design of these flag & date shirts is a little bit simple, but it's absolutly an OFFICIAL TOUR-SHIRT & HEADBAND even if you can't order it in the web shop! (believe it or not) spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

I like the orange one! I never said they weren’t purchased at an official merch booth, I was just asking.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: July 16, 2022 19:40

I really reget i didn´t bought the orange shirt in Amsterdam. I hope i can still find a shirt of the Amsterdam show

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: July 16, 2022 19:49

Irix
Merchandise-stand Vienna:

ORF-News "ZIB Flash" 15-Jul-2022, 4:30pm - [TVthek.ORF.at] - (Pos. 02:33)

There was also an additional city specific shirt for Vienna, which is not available online. You can half see it in this picture, to the left of the the Litho in the centre of the stand. It was another tongue in the Schiele style, with no writing at all on the front.
syrel

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: July 16, 2022 20:04

Actually, have just found it. It's this one:
[therollingstonesshop.co.uk]

But with SIXTY style lettering, and the tour dates on the back. Not as venue specific as I thought sad smiley

syrel

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: July 16, 2022 20:52

By the way: Is there any tour shirt with the Berlin date?

Date: July 17, 2022 01:58

MAF

So far I think, NO.
I'm afraid that will only be available directly in Berlin as 1 or 2 event shirts.
I don't think there will be a new tour shirt during the tour with all tour locations on it (without Bern and with Berlin).
Perhaps after the Tour ? Who knows.

Date: July 17, 2022 02:05

MAF

Wait until show-day: T-Shirts & Posters aren't available for a long time in advance.

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: July 17, 2022 02:35

if one of the tour shirts is out of stock on the web store in a specific size, does anyone know if they re-stock them? I didn't see the shirt I was after at either Hyde Park show and stood in line at 3 different merch tables. It's out of stock in my size online.

Date: July 17, 2022 02:45

BeastyBurdeny

It's out of stock in my size online.

Still pre-order at the US-site of [TheRollingStonesShop.com] .

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: July 17, 2022 18:32

Irix
BeastyBurdeny

It's out of stock in my size online.

Still pre-order at the US-site of [TheRollingStonesShop.com] .

Hey thanks so much. I was actually after the beige long sleeve shirt in a L, but I decided to get it oversized in XL. Thanks for sending that though, I appreciate it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1603
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home