Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112
Current Page: 12 of 12
Re: SIXTY Tour Merch
Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: December 19, 2022 19:08

Has anyone ordered from the UK store recently? Do they now have the Berlin date included?
[therollingstonesshop.co.uk]

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: December 27, 2022 20:09

(this isn't just in regards to sixty merch, I tried searching for a Stones Store thread but was unsuccessful so posting here)

At the point of wondering if they're listing items for sale they don't have in hand and just grabbing money upfront.. We've received a couple items over the months but still have items dating from last summer up thru a month ago yet to ship. Reaching out essentially gets you the response "manufacturing delays, want your money back?"

Why list things for sale you don't have (in case anyone from shop reads this site)

Date: December 30, 2022 15:13

Rolling stones store / customs to EU

I ordered the above shirt on the Dec 18th, it was sent on Dec 19th and arrived in Germany on the 29th (with xmas in between). Thats decent. I still have to pick up the package. The 40 Euro shirt costs 13 Euro for customs. Now I know the UK is no longer EU and customs have to be payed. What is your take on that?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: December 30, 2022 15:40

schwonek

Now I know the UK is no longer EU and customs have to be payed. What is your take on that?

You will very likely have to pay VAT twice (UK+DE) - it has been several times discussed here on IORR - [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] .

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: December 30, 2022 19:01

MisterDDDD
For what its worth.. excellent service by the official store/UMG on the damaged poster.
Money refunded within two days of contacting them, and uploading pics etc.

I got lucky, the creases are very small and barely noticeable now once framed.

I need to get around to claiming a refund on the discounted Las Vegas poster that I bought from the UK store. It got airfreighted to me in Calif. a day or 2 later from Slough, which must have cost Mick a fortune. Sadly the flimsy piece of paper was a bit bent, but looks OK in a frame.

Still, I'd recommend any prospective poster buyers to just print them out as a jpeg/PDF at Staples, etc. on heavier paper or at pharmacy as a photo for a buck or 2.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-12-30 19:06 by DeanGoodman.

Date: January 1, 2023 19:56

schwonek
Has anyone ordered from the UK store recently? Do they now have the Berlin date included?
[therollingstonesshop.co.uk]

Just letting you know: Berlin is NOT on the shirt.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: January 18, 2023 01:58

(this is for Marquee Club swag, posting here cuz can't find the store thread)

My items arrived! Ordered in August.. Hounded after them for months.. Today everything made it from the UK store safe and sound smiling smiley

All's well that ends well

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112
Current Page: 12 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1737
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home