Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 10 of 12
Re: SIXTY Tour Merch
Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: September 4, 2022 08:31

Now they are selling collect order and date customizable shirt.

[therollingstonesshop.com]

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: September 5, 2022 19:37

Does anyone know how each shirt from the Sixty series actually fit?

I bought a Classic Tongue Ringer at a show and M fits actually small (for a man, at least).
I later bought the dark grey Tongue shirt and it is loose fit (M is actually like a small L).
Has anyone any insight on the other shirts?

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: September 5, 2022 20:07

Well I only get L as M shrinks then won’t fit me it’s tight like a S

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: September 5, 2022 23:58

Does anyone own this logo in better waluty? Or knows how to make it?

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: September 7, 2022 07:29

anyone get an extra Sixty ball cap? I'm looking for one and the website is sold out now

Date: September 7, 2022 09:01

BeastyBurdeny
anyone get an extra Sixty ball cap? I'm looking for one and the website is sold out now

It might come back, check the store. It has happened before for other items. Anyway, what country do you live in?

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: September 7, 2022 19:21

GivenToFly15
BeastyBurdeny

It might come back, check the store. It has happened before for other items. Anyway, what country do you live in?

thanks for the advice. Oddly enough, after reading this and checking again it was back in stock. I ordered one. Thanks again. I live in Canada.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-09-07 19:24 by BeastyBurdeny.

Date: September 7, 2022 21:17

I'm happy for you!

Date: September 8, 2022 00:23

Does anyone know how long it can take to ship to ARGENTINA?

I never understood why they didn't sell date t-shirts at shows, so I had to buy them online.
I made the purchase of the Madrid and Munich t-shirt on June 30, I received the mail from the store on July 14 saying that the shipment could take between 7 and 20 working days, we are already in September and I still haven't received them...

The shipment is without a tracking number so I can't do the tracking... what can I do???

Europeans who bought merchandise have already received it??? could it be a general delay?

Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: September 8, 2022 01:40

Still waiting on Brussels litho - last update was would be in stock 39 July (I live in uk)
Chased this week, still awaiting stock but gave me option to cancel if needed
Bit sluggish really

Posted by: TheBluesHadaBaby ()
Date: September 8, 2022 06:36

a bigger nut

I really like the six tongues logo art on this shirt. Hope at some point they decide to make them without the lettering on the back, in that I'm not one to wear teeshirts naming tours or shows I didn't attend.

I'm down in Virginia
with your Cousin Lou

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: September 8, 2022 06:48

TheBluesHadaBaby
a bigger nut

I really like the six tongues logo art on this shirt. Hope at some point they decide to make them without the lettering on the back, in that I'm not one to wear teeshirts naming tours or shows I didn't attend.

As I understand it, you can have them print just the concert(s) you attended on the back. Seems a nice idea, but 60 dollar can be better spent, well worse as well.

Date: September 10, 2022 21:05

Does anyone knows where can I get the bandana that was sold during Milan show?

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: September 11, 2022 06:16

StonesBuenosAires

I never understood why they didn't sell date t-shirts at shows, so I had to buy them online.
I made the purchase of the Madrid and Munich t-shirt on June 30, I received the mail from the store on July 14 saying that the shipment could take between 7 and 20 working days, we are already in September and I still haven't received them...

The shipment is without a tracking number so I can't do the tracking... what can I do???

Europeans who bought merchandise have already received it??? could it be a general delay?

My address is Japan and ordered Milan show shirt on June22, the next day of the show.
Then early August, got an email that shipment delay.
Finally it shipped on Aug24 and now just arrived at Tokyo airport custom. Will be delivered to me in this week.

Date: September 12, 2022 23:15

a bigger nut
StonesBuenosAires

My address is Japan and ordered Milan show shirt on June22, the next day of the show.
Then early August, got an email that shipment delay.
Finally it shipped on Aug24 and now just arrived at Tokyo airport custom. Will be delivered to me in this week.

Thanks!
but how do you know all those updates?
when I received the shipping email they told me that there is no tracking number

Date: September 14, 2022 13:09

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how / where from to get this photo in better quality?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 14, 2022 14:33

No but on closer look ... Dont waste your money ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: September 14, 2022 15:45

Oriongalaxy

Not worth it - two versions of the '3' in the dates-list and '2' & '7' are not the original versions from the SIXTY-font. The tongues are just the standard ones with an color-gradient.

Date: September 14, 2022 16:11

I mean we wanted to print the third pattern if 6 tongues...but quality is too bad. Say chance this will come on transparent background?

Date: September 14, 2022 22:05

Oriongalaxy

I mean we wanted to print the third pattern if 6 tongues...but quality is too bad. Say chance this will come on transparent background?

You could use a vector-version of the T&L-logo (e.g. an SVG-file via Inkscape), remove the inner black parts and fill the outline with the color-gradients.

Date: September 16, 2022 13:25

Irix
Oriongalaxy

You could use a vector-version of the T&L-logo (e.g. an SVG-file via Inkscape), remove the inner black parts and fill the outline with the color-gradients.

Done with Inkscape:

Tongue taken from [www.Thinkfarm.co.uk] , vectorized with [www.Autotracer.org] and edited in Inkscape.

Date: September 16, 2022 15:40

Oriongalaxy

Large versions of the T&L-logo can also be found directly in the website's source-code of [TheRollingStonesShop.com] :

Large-1 , Large-2 , Large-3 , Large-4 , Large-5.

Date: September 19, 2022 15:20

This is brillant!
thank you @Irix !!!

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: September 28, 2022 10:32

Just been given a 21 October release date for Brussels and Vienna lithos angry smiley

Date: September 28, 2022 10:40

syrel
Just been given a 21 October release date for Brussels and Vienna lithos angry smiley

Me too for Brussels

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: September 28, 2022 19:20

H&M here in the States has some cute girls T's and kids wear.
Very reasonable prices as well -

[www2.hm.com]

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: September 28, 2022 21:41

Last week I finally got the second version of the Amsterdam T-shirt and litho.
Ofcourse the litho was also damaged, the lithograph was thumbed and had a fold, but I've given up on complaining about this any further as last time got a replacement lithograph that was even worse damaged.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: October 11, 2022 19:09

Just got confirmation of shipment for the lenticular tongue poster!!

Date: October 12, 2022 00:55

Brussels poster on the way (standard mail no tracking) uk

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: October 17, 2022 20:23

Got my Lenticular poster on Saturday. I can't believe they sent it rolled up!!! UGH

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 10 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1232
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home