Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 9 of 12
Re: SIXTY Tour Merch
Posted by: GJV ()
Date: August 19, 2022 00:06

BeastyBurdeny
GJV
I contacted RS.com, because of the damaged Amsterdam litho and they promised me to send another one. I hope that one is not damaged.

they use the cheapest, flimsiest, materials for shipping posters. They should use thick tubes and place the tubes within a triangle box--for the prices they are charging. I collect original movie posters, so I've seen very good and very bad packaging lots of times.

Got another one sent to me.
Pfff.... has the same damages and also as a bonus a stain.
They also sent the invoice including shipping costs. I don't think I'll be paying this again. No way!

Edit: I wrote "the same damages" but watching for a second time now I noticed that there are a couple of huge folds, so this one is even worse than the first litho.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-19 00:16 by GJV.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: August 19, 2022 00:21

petewasbristol
Just received my London litho in the post...well a brown tube that was empty! I've sent a request to the store (universal?c) for them to send it properly this time so I'll see what they say.a little bit disappointing I must say!

Look on the bright side: Wow! It's not damaged!winking smiley

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: August 19, 2022 08:34

thunderball
petewasbristol
petewasbristol
schwonek
petewasbristol
Just received my London litho in the post...well a brown tube that was empty! I've sent a request to the store (universal?c) for them to send it properly this time so I'll see what they say.a little bit disappointing I must say!

Thats a bummer. How can that happen? I wonder. Did they respond?

Nothing yet. I just got an automated email back saying they will respond within five working days...

Waiting patiently!

Still no reply from Universal Music (they run the rolling stones Merch store in UK). There is literally no contact number and the only way to contact them is through an online form. Looking at trustpilot makes me worry that I will never get a reply or my item...has anyone had any luck with missing items from the UK store?

I had a response this morning from a message I sent ten days ago.

This gives me hope. Let's hope there is a satisfactory outcome. Thanks for letting me know.

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: August 19, 2022 16:06

Anyone got something shipped in the last 15 days (outside of UK)?

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: August 19, 2022 16:52

Hairball
padre69
I’d like a collage Stones shirt with only Bill Wymans from different decades. Some classic poses of the band where all the other members are erased except Bill.

thumbs upsmiling smiley

Aren't GIFs great . they can even make Bill move !

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: August 19, 2022 23:59

GivenToFly15
Anyone got something shipped in the last 15 days (outside of UK)?

Yes, I ordered a London litho back in July and it showed up 2 days ago (from the UK site). I ordered 2 shirts from the USA site, around the same time, and they showed up today.

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: August 23, 2022 12:59

Anyone would be kind to share some WORKING code for Canraby Store?
Or do you know any other place in Europe where we can buy official design of t-shirts?

Date: August 23, 2022 13:04

Nankstone
jackflash27
Oriongalaxy
Nankstone
MAF
By the way: Is there any tour shirt with the Berlin date?

Yes!
Buy these one yesterday with the dates in correct order.

Where did you get this one? I'm looking for the list of tour cities in correct order.

I bought this one (with added Berlin date) at the Stockholm show.

Yes thats true.
A friend told me he grab one of the grey Shirts in Stockholm, that's why I wanted to buy it in Berlin, if possible.
At first I didn't want to believe that the shirts with all the correct data were also available on the merch in Berlin, because the sample illustrations above the stand only showed shirt pictures that still showed the old tour list.

It was only when my friend specifically asked to show the back of the shirts that it became clear that there was a white and a gray shirt with the correct city lists, but the others probably didn't.
They probably sell of course "old" and "new" shirts, the "uninterested" audience is probably only interested in the design on the shirt front side, no matter what it says on the back...eye rolling smileywinking smiley

Hey guys,

Just realized that these were available during Stockholm show, but we must have missed them! Any chance they are available somewhere else? official store or any other?
thanks

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: August 24, 2022 06:21

Has anyone received the special lenticular 60th anniversary poster yet??

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: August 24, 2022 08:10

A couple of days before I got a mail from the USA site that Milan shirt just shipped which I ordered next day of San Siro show.

And today finally my another order London green shirt delivered to my flat in Tokyo. It took 17 days since shipping mail.

I expect more 2 weeks to be delivered my Milan shirt...

Posted by: ThinAir ()
Date: August 24, 2022 08:36

VoodooLounge13
shipping for this item was announced for mid-october.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: August 24, 2022 10:36

New Marquee merch [therollingstonesshop.co.uk]

Date: August 24, 2022 11:56

Hi guys,

anyone happen to see the t-shirt with full SIXTY tour cities names in CORRECT way?

thanks for any ideas and tips.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 24, 2022 12:41

Oriongalaxy

anyone happen to see the t-shirt with full SIXTY tour cities names in CORRECT way

There was an updated white T-Shirt available at Berlin Waldbühne.

Date: August 24, 2022 12:52

And is available in the official store? haven't seen it though....

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: August 24, 2022 16:44

Irix
Oriongalaxy

anyone happen to see the t-shirt with full SIXTY tour cities names in CORRECT way

There was an updated white T-Shirt available at Berlin Waldbühne.
Yep, and a black one. They startet with a grey one in Stockholm.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: August 25, 2022 08:10

ThinAir
VoodooLounge13
shipping for this item was announced for mid-october.

Thanks. I missed that somehow. Headed outta town for a week and didn’t want to risk it sitting outside exposed to the elements.

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: August 26, 2022 08:58

petewasbristol
thunderball
petewasbristol
petewasbristol
schwonek
petewasbristol

Nothing yet. I just got an automated email back saying they will respond within five working days...

Waiting patiently!

Still no reply from Universal Music (they run the rolling stones Merch store in UK). There is literally no contact number and the only way to contact them is through an online form. Looking at trustpilot makes me worry that I will never get a reply or my item...has anyone had any luck with missing items from the UK store?

This gives me hope. Let's hope there is a satisfactory outcome. Thanks for letting me know.

Replacement arrived and all is good. I was worried at first (due to long wait for reply from store) but they did actually sort it without issue.

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: August 27, 2022 09:31

I ordered my Munich poster (is it even legal to call them litho's?) directly from the artist.
It was perfectly packed in a stabile tube ànd a square box around it.
It still had a damaged corner. Well. Its framed now and the damage is not visible. Looks good.

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: August 27, 2022 11:02

Ordered the rescheduled Amsterdam blue shirt and got sent the white one with the original date. Contacted the store for an exchange and they have resent the white one again!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 27, 2022 11:13

Willard : Hey soldier, do you know who's in command here?

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: August 29, 2022 18:16

Lien
New Marquee merch [therollingstonesshop.co.uk]

only 18 songs in the set list, so they were lazy from the get-go

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 29, 2022 19:38

Rockman
Willard : Hey soldier, do you know who's in command here?

“Aren’t you?”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-30 03:33 by snoopy2.

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: August 29, 2022 23:52

thunderball
Ordered the rescheduled Amsterdam blue shirt and got sent the white one with the original date. Contacted the store for an exchange and they have resent the white one again!

I am still waiting on my Amsterdam t-shirt which I pre-ordered already in July.

Date: August 30, 2022 10:53

Any idea either these t-shirts with CORRECT tour dates will be available in the official store?
or anywehere else?

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 31, 2022 19:28

petewasbristol
petewasbristol
thunderball
petewasbristol
petewasbristol
schwonek
petewasbristol

Waiting patiently!

Replacement arrived and all is good. I was worried at first (due to long wait for reply from store) but they did actually sort it without issue.

Good to hear! Will add I had to reach out to them and it took about ten days for my response as well, going with that as the norm smiling smiley

EDIT: Just had to cancel order from UK store as they emailed me that the item is not actually in their possession yet (litho Vienna) so will wait til U.S. store restocks hopefully

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-31 21:16 by snoopy2.

Posted by: Nankstone ()
Date: September 2, 2022 19:26

Wednesday the postman brings the official shirt and Ronnie send me his Berlin Setlist in a stable post roll. Surprise in the Roll was a guitar pick of the Berlin Show spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Other IORRians got other guitar picks from Ronnie ?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 2, 2022 20:10

Nankstone
Wednesday the postman brings the official shirt and Ronnie send me his Berlin Setlist in a stable post roll. Surprise in the Roll was a guitar pick of the Berlin Show spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

"500 RANDOM ORDERS FOR THIS SHOW GET A FREE RONNIE WOOD EXCLUSIVE SHOW PLECTRUM", says Ronnie's website (https://shop.ronniewood.com/*/Setlists/Waldb-hne-Berlin-Germany-3-August-2022-Lithograph/7ID11Q24000)
I guess that means more or less everybody get a guitar pick (since I can't imagine that more than 500 people will spend 90 GBPs for a setlist)

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: September 2, 2022 20:31

I too got the guitar pick for Paris. Anyhow, I think it's a nice gesture. Thank you Ronnie!

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: September 2, 2022 22:22

Nankstone

Got it, too.
With plectrum Berlin.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 9 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1401
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home