Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 8 of 12
Re: SIXTY Tour Merch
Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: August 9, 2022 02:37

GJV
I contacted RS.com, because of the damaged Amsterdam litho and they promised me to send another one. I hope that one is not damaged.

they use the cheapest, flimsiest, materials for shipping posters. They should use thick tubes and place the tubes within a triangle box--for the prices they are charging. I collect original movie posters, so I've seen very good and very bad packaging lots of times.

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: August 9, 2022 03:16

I haven’t had a problem with the posters from the Rolling Stones site. Although I agree the shipping tubes are very thin from what I’m accustomed to receiving - I also collect vintage movie posters. Unfortunately though, I have had problems with extremely poor packaging from Ronnie’s site.

Posted by: BeastyBurdeny ()
Date: August 9, 2022 03:54

swimtothemoon
I haven’t had a problem with the posters from the Rolling Stones site. Although I agree the shipping tubes are very thin from what I’m accustomed to receiving - I also collect vintage movie posters. Unfortunately though, I have had problems with extremely poor packaging from Ronnie’s site.

You can still get lucky despite bad packaging. I've received lithos from Ronnie's site, in flimsy tubes, and was shocked they survived the trip unscathed. It's sort of the luck of the draw with poor packaging. All it takes is the corner of a heavy box to land on top of your poster tub in a sorting facility.

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: August 9, 2022 13:20

Anyone got a discount code for more than 10% off?

Posted by: Hutchence ()
Date: August 9, 2022 13:46

Oriongalaxy

Was about to ask the same question. Few of my buddies and myself all got the same 10% discount code over dozen different emails.
If anyone got the 20% or more, please share with the rest of us.
I believe we have 5,6 days more left for this promo campaign.

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: August 9, 2022 14:51

Hutchence
Oriongalaxy

Was about to ask the same question. Few of my buddies and myself all got the same 10% discount code over dozen different emails.

Yeah..it would be nice if someone could share another code.
Moreover this one SIXTYD4X1 doesn't work at all. I'm receiving an error...

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: August 9, 2022 15:38

Oriongalaxy
Hutchence
Oriongalaxy

Yeah..it would be nice if someone could share another code.
Moreover this one SIXTYD4X1 doesn't work at all. I'm receiving an error...

I got the same Code! I bet it's the only code floating around and if there are some with more Discount they sure will be personalized

Posted by: Davie137 ()
Date: August 9, 2022 16:34

For what they charge for these lithos you’d think they’d arrive in decent stiff/solid tubes. 2 weeks now since ordered the Liverpool litho and t shirt and still no email of dispatch and no reply as of yet from customer service (U.K)

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: August 9, 2022 17:52

The 10 % discount will definitely not pay the customs and shipping. These costs are about the same, as the price for the product.

Such a pity, they have some nice stuff sometimes.

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: August 9, 2022 18:26

rollingrichard
The 10 % discount will definitely not pay the customs and shipping. These costs are about the same, as the price for the product.

Such a pity, they have some nice stuff sometimes.

Well in the end, if you want to buy something it helps just a little.

Posted by: spikenyc ()
Date: August 9, 2022 18:30

I gave up on the official Stones merch site years ago.
The prices and service are terrible.
For an organization as buttoned-up as the Stones, you would think they would provide better service?

I reccommend MerchBar if you are in the USA -
[www.merchbar.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-09 18:31 by spikenyc.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 9, 2022 19:34

spikenyc
For an organization as buttoned-up as the Stones, you would think they would provide better service?

[www.merchbar.com]

haven't used them before, what do you like? their shipping/packaging? thx

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: August 9, 2022 22:30

Never bought owt.Merchandising for the last several years has been shi&e.Did buy a tour shirt from an unofficial seller outside Hyde Park and it’s probably better quality than the official and much cheaper.
Once upon a time Stones merchandise was good quality .U only have to compare the leather jackets from Steel Wheels to Zip code to see the deterioration in quality.Sad sad.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 11, 2022 22:20

The Rolling Stones:

@RollingStones
Available to pre-order now for just one week only - the Limited Edition SIXTY Tour Lenticular Print! [therollingstones.lnk.to]

[twitter.com]

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 11, 2022 23:37

MisterDDDD
The Rolling Stones:

@RollingStones
Available to pre-order now for just one week only - the Limited Edition SIXTY Tour Lenticular Print! [therollingstones.lnk.to]

[twitter.com]

nice poster, but absurd pricing (like so often)

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 12, 2022 02:03

The new poster would go great with their Virtual/Hologram Tour.

Date: August 12, 2022 02:04

snoopy2
spikenyc

[www.merchbar.com]

haven't used them before, what do you like? their shipping/packaging? thx

The shipping is prompt and efficient and they always have sales on certain items.
I have ordered from them several times and never had an issue.

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: August 12, 2022 19:22

Just received my London litho in the post...well a brown tube that was empty! I've sent a request to the store (universal?c) for them to send it properly this time so I'll see what they say.a little bit disappointing I must say!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-12 19:30 by petewasbristol.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: August 12, 2022 20:08

Geez, that’s the worst yet I heard, no poster in the tube. Sorry for you.

Posted by: cimaz ()
Date: August 12, 2022 20:16

Merchbar is efficient and their packaging/delivery is good. I recommend them. They also ship to Europe.

Service is much better than on the british Rolling Stones website.

Date: August 12, 2022 20:55

frankotero
Geez, that’s the worst yet I heard, no poster in the tube. Sorry for you.

I had to laugh when I opened the brown poster tube to reveal...nothing. As long as they send me the actual litho it's all cool. I've orded plenty of Lithos off the store before so my request is very genuine!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-12 20:56 by petewasbristol.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: August 15, 2022 15:37

petewasbristol
Just received my London litho in the post...well a brown tube that was empty! I've sent a request to the store (universal?c) for them to send it properly this time so I'll see what they say.a little bit disappointing I must say!

Thats a bummer. How can that happen? I wonder. Did they respond?

Date: August 15, 2022 19:01

petewasbristol

And there you have it.
A prime example of the poor service with the official Stones merch site.
confused smiley

Date: August 16, 2022 11:28

schwonek
petewasbristol

Nothing yet. I just got an automated email back saying they will respond within five working days...

Waiting patiently!

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: August 17, 2022 11:04

Some of the tour shirts on the webstore are showing a release date of 19th August. Interesting to see if these have the updated tour dates.

Posted by: Davie137 ()
Date: August 17, 2022 12:30

Liverpool litho and t shirt just arrived (U.K). Was a bit anxious after reading some stories on here about packaging etc of the lithos. Litho arrived in a fairly decent tube, for the price of these Lithos I think they should use the more solid type of tube though as it wouldn't take a lot for this to be damaged in transit.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: August 17, 2022 12:56

thunderball
Some of the tour shirts on the webstore are showing a release date of 19th August. Interesting to see if these have the updated tour dates.

I would think so. But I doubt they will make new pictures for the internet. So we will just have to order and see.

Date: August 18, 2022 19:48

petewasbristol
schwonek
petewasbristol

Nothing yet. I just got an automated email back saying they will respond within five working days...

Waiting patiently!

Still no reply from Universal Music (they run the rolling stones Merch store in UK). There is literally no contact number and the only way to contact them is through an online form. Looking at trustpilot makes me worry that I will never get a reply or my item...has anyone had any luck with missing items from the UK store?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-18 19:50 by petewasbristol.

Posted by: Chitown23 ()
Date: August 18, 2022 20:15

I ordered the ladies Sixty cyberdelic tour t-shirt recently. Received yesterday and Berlin date was included on the back.

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: August 18, 2022 21:54

petewasbristol
petewasbristol
schwonek
petewasbristol

Waiting patiently!

Still no reply from Universal Music (they run the rolling stones Merch store in UK). There is literally no contact number and the only way to contact them is through an online form. Looking at trustpilot makes me worry that I will never get a reply or my item...has anyone had any luck with missing items from the UK store?

I had a response this morning from a message I sent ten days ago.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 8 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1828
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home