Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 7 of 12
Re: SIXTY Tour Merch
Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: August 4, 2022 15:25

Irix
Oriongalaxy

I'm looking for the list of tour cities in correct order.

At the Waldbühne official merch-booth they sold T-Shirts with the corrected cities/dates-list. The leftover Shirts should be online available at the RS-Shop.

The grey one posted above sold out last night. The only shirt that had the correct dates and was still available around 10:30pm last night was the white one with stones 2022 on the front and the outline of the tongue with dates on the reverse.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 4, 2022 15:55

thunderball

The only shirt that had the correct dates and was still available around 10:30pm last night was the white one with stones 2022 on the front and the outline of the tongue with dates on the reverse.

Yep, it was a white T-Shirt with the corrected cities/dates-list. Saw it shortly when it was presented to the buyers. Some sizes with Berlin added were already sold out and other sizes still ended with Stockholm.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 4, 2022 19:37

I've been to seven shows and bought no merch at all. Either the poster's and T-Shirt's design was bad or I didn't enjoy a particular show enough to want a t-Shirt so much that I was ready/willing to spend 40+ Euros…
So – great savings for me winking smiley

Posted by: Davie137 ()
Date: August 4, 2022 19:40

Ordered the Liverpool Litho & t shirt last Thursday evening from the U.K. store to a U.K. address and it’s still not been dispatched yet despite it saying it was in stock, anyone else had to wait a while for there’s? Customer service has gone quiet and normally there very quick at replying and sending out items

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: August 4, 2022 20:34

So - what happens with all the left over merch? Espcially the ones that now have Berlin written on them?

Date: August 4, 2022 21:10

schwonek

So - what happens with all the left over merch?

Maybe it'll be sold at the RS Online-Store.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: August 4, 2022 21:58

Oriongalaxy
Nankstone
MAF
By the way: Is there any tour shirt with the Berlin date?

Yes!
Buy these one yesterday with the dates in correct order.

Where did you get this one? I'm looking for the list of tour cities in correct order.

I bought this one (with added Berlin date) at the Stockholm show.

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: August 5, 2022 00:07

Davie137
Ordered the Liverpool Litho & t shirt last Thursday evening from the U.K. store to a U.K. address and it’s still not been dispatched yet despite it saying it was in stock, anyone else had to wait a while for there’s? Customer service has gone quiet and normally there very quick at replying and sending out items

I also ordered something on the store tuesday morning. The item was (is still) in stock. I'm still waiting for shipment. Two weeks earlier, another order had shipped in 24 hours.

Posted by: Nankstone ()
Date: August 5, 2022 00:08

jackflash27
Oriongalaxy
Nankstone
MAF
By the way: Is there any tour shirt with the Berlin date?

Yes!
Buy these one yesterday with the dates in correct order.

Where did you get this one? I'm looking for the list of tour cities in correct order.

I bought this one (with added Berlin date) at the Stockholm show.

Yes thats true.
A friend told me he grab one of the grey Shirts in Stockholm, that's why I wanted to buy it in Berlin, if possible.
At first I didn't want to believe that the shirts with all the correct data were also available on the merch in Berlin, because the sample illustrations above the stand only showed shirt pictures that still showed the old tour list.

It was only when my friend specifically asked to show the back of the shirts that it became clear that there was a white and a gray shirt with the correct city lists, but the others probably didn't.
They probably sell of course "old" and "new" shirts, the "uninterested" audience is probably only interested in the design on the shirt front side, no matter what it says on the back...eye rolling smileywinking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-05 00:09 by Nankstone.

Posted by: Nankstone ()
Date: August 6, 2022 14:59

Irix
philrock90

How much roughly is postage do you know?

DHL to UK & CH costs €18 ('Päckchen, size M' untracked, uninsured) or €31 (Parcel, tracked & insured) - [www.DHL.de] . UPS (calculate time & cost) says €14 for a small standard parcel (30x15x15cm, 2kg) - [UPS.com] .

Thanks Irix for the infos !
Sadly, very expensive to send a parcel to the UK.
Other options possible for the cups Philrock ? (for example a postal address in Germany or similar ?)

Here another Merch-Product - free Poster from the Berlin-"Dussmann"-shop to the 60 Anniversary, nice and big one.

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: August 6, 2022 18:12

Nankstone
Irix
philrock90

How much roughly is postage do you know?

DHL to UK & CH costs €18 ('Päckchen, size M' untracked, uninsured) or €31 (Parcel, tracked & insured) - [www.DHL.de] . UPS (calculate time & cost) says €14 for a small standard parcel (30x15x15cm, 2kg) - [UPS.com] .

Thanks Irix for the infos !
Sadly, very expensive to send a parcel to the UK.
Other options possible for the cups Philrock ? (for example a postal address in Germany or similar ?)

Here another Merch-Product - free Poster from the Berlin-"Dussmann"-shop to the 60 Anniversary, nice and big one.

Hi sorry for the delay, I don't know any German addresses for now I'll leave it but I'm on the look out if anyone else in the UK is selling theirs

Date: August 6, 2022 18:22

Does anyone have any update on where or if the Milan bandana/headband is available to purchase?

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: August 7, 2022 03:34

Just to be sure: no one saw/bought/got hold of a 2022 tour book, am I right?

Date: August 7, 2022 10:10

GJV

Just to be sure: no one saw/bought/got hold of a 2022 tour book, am I right?

Saw no 2022 Tour-Book at Berlin Waldbühne (but the Poster as well as an updated white T-Shirt) and saw never a 2022 Tour-Book in the RS Online-Store.

But if you need the 2021 Tour-Book (as remembrance of Charlie) it's still there - [TheRollingStonesShop.com] .

Date: August 7, 2022 11:03

As anyone ordered recently (this last week) on the uk official store? My order is still pending as of today...

Posted by: Davie137 ()
Date: August 7, 2022 16:17

GivenToFly15
As anyone ordered recently (this last week) on the uk official store? My order is still pending as of today...

I ordered the Liverpool litho and t shirt on the 28th July, it’s been confirmed but still hasn’t been dispatched yet, customer service has gone very quiet. Always had a good experience with them posting stuff very fast in the past or with an online enquiry

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: August 7, 2022 16:58

I ordered posters from the Munich Artisit Litho and Ronnie's Setlist Store. Same here, order accepted and no news afterwards. Usually Ronnie's store does me right. Or maybe something is up in the UK? I mean more than usualwinking smiley

Date: August 7, 2022 18:11

Thanks folks. At least i know i'm not alone in this merch mess eye rolling smiley

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 8, 2022 02:19

Do the Europeans have more money than the US? lol.. I didn't purchase a litho in Vienna only cuz I didn't want to carry it around, figured I'd order the $50 item (or even $40 as many lithos dropping in price finally) when I got back stateside.. But then,

$75!?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-08 02:19 by snoopy2.

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: August 8, 2022 03:42

snoopy2
Do the Europeans have more money than the US? lol.. I didn't purchase a litho in Vienna only cuz I didn't want to carry it around, figured I'd order the $50 item (or even $40 as many lithos dropping in price finally) when I got back stateside.. But then,

$75!?

I did purchase the litho in Vienna, as well as in Amsterdam, and they were 70 euros or roughly $75.

It was the same situation for the UK shows I attended in 2018. They were 50 pounds or slightly over $70 once converted. Meanwhile posters for the US shows were $50 in 2019.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: August 8, 2022 07:02

Yeah, I don’t get the price of the posters either. Just know I usually want them.

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: August 8, 2022 14:55

Did anyone receive promo cod -10% for everything?

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: August 8, 2022 20:22

Ordered the Amsterdam event shirt for the rescheduled date and received the original white one! Hope to get that shirt exchanged. Also ordered the Liverpool lithograph but have had no update on that order. The webstore are normally quick at dispatching in stock items.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: August 8, 2022 20:31

I received a promo code for just 10 percent. Bought the Sixty hoodie. It says it will be mailed tomorrow from the US warehouse.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: August 8, 2022 21:25

Universal code for 10% off is SIXTYD4X1

Who posts a better code? I bet there aren't.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: August 8, 2022 21:28

damnation

Same on my 3 emails.

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: August 8, 2022 21:30

here you go grinning smiley

Still, offering a beer for a better code.... grinning smiley

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: August 8, 2022 21:33

schwonek
damnation

Same on my 3 emails.

same here, but 3x10% isn't 30%…

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 8, 2022 22:37

Didn't receive any codes this time and I'm signed up on three emails.. I'll borrow the 10% tho, thx smiling smiley

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: August 9, 2022 01:59

I contacted RS.com, because of the damaged Amsterdam litho and they promised me to send another one. I hope that one is not damaged.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 7 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1797
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home