Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 12
Re: SIXTY Tour Merch
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 23, 2022 22:15

bertrichards

I really really love the Rolling Stones T-Shirts Ronnie wears at the shows. But: Where can I buy them???

Ronnie's T-Shirt from 23-Jul-2022, Paris Hippodrome Longchamp, is available at London's [www.Footpatrol.com] :

Ronnie: [Twitter.com] , [Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] . Footpatrol: [www.Footpatrol.com] , [Twitter.com] , [Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] .

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: July 24, 2022 00:00

Irix
bertrichards

I really really love the Rolling Stones T-Shirts Ronnie wears at the shows. But: Where can I buy them???

Ronnie's T-Shirt from 23-Jul-2022, Paris Hippodrome Longchamp, is available at London's [www.Footpatrol.com] :

Ronnie: [Twitter.com] , [Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] . Footpatrol: [www.Footpatrol.com] , [Twitter.com] , [Facebook.com] , [www.Instagram.com] .

Nice shirt but think would show up better on black shirt.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 24, 2022 00:46

babyblue

Nice shirt but think would show up better on black shirt.

They also have a black collage shirt..

The white one comes in either "Access London" with a GB tongue or the "Access Paris" version that Ronnie's sporting.. grabbed a London one smileys with beer

[i8.amplience.net]

Posted by: angee ()
Date: July 24, 2022 05:19

I really like the black collage shirt.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 24, 2022 05:36

Yes I like the black version the best, but would have liked it even more if Bill had been included on it.

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: July 24, 2022 08:35

I like them both, and some of the shirts in the Carnaby shop as well.The only problem is that I live in Holland, and last time I paid 30 Euro taxes at the courier, for a 40 Euro t-shirt.

Very sorry, but I'm not paying 70 euro's for any t-shirt. Without even trying if the size fits well. Sometimes you buy an XXL, the lenght is then OK, but when you raise your arms, the whole shirt lifts up, as if it's a Small size.

And no, that has nothing to do with my small beerbelly cool smiley

Posted by: philrock90 ()
Date: July 24, 2022 10:29

Anyone selling a beer cup?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 24, 2022 10:44

lurv the white one Ronnie's wearin '

ROCKMAN

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: July 25, 2022 12:59

I like shirt but won’t fork out $90 Cdn

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: July 25, 2022 15:20

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-25 15:24 by GivenToFly15.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: July 29, 2022 01:52

Received from RS.com a parcel, some kind of tube, it's probably the Amsterdam litho and shirt. I am very, very curious which version it will be: I ordered the first version (on the evening I got home when the concert was cancelled), but maybe they send me the second one. I'm too tired to open it and have to go to my work early, but I will look tomorrow afternoon/evening. Has anyone else received the first version anyway?

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: July 29, 2022 16:50

GJV
Received from RS.com a parcel, some kind of tube, it's probably the Amsterdam litho and shirt. I am very, very curious which version it will be: I ordered the first version (on the evening I got home when the concert was cancelled), but maybe they send me the second one. I'm too tired to open it and have to go to my work early, but I will look tomorrow afternoon/evening. Has anyone else received the first version anyway?

I have seen a litho for the cancelled Amsterdam show on eBay. You have probably got that one as that’s what you ordered.

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: July 29, 2022 18:21

GJV

I bought both versions of the poster at the July 7 Amsterdam concert, so they may have allocated the June 13 version for early orders and took the remaining posters to the venue to sell, along with the July 7 version.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-29 18:21 by Halup.

Date: July 29, 2022 23:33

It's the first version (with the bridge) the litho and the T-shirt. Unfortunately the litho is a little damaged. I will try to exchange it for a better one.

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: July 30, 2022 00:21

My Munich shirt was wrongly printed, totally skewed. Sent a pic to customer service and didnt have to send it back, got a fast refund because my size is sold out.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 30, 2022 00:52

Has anybody got a truly perfect litho? GJV's comment made me think of this. In Amsterdam the merchandise guy went through the stack trying to find a perfect one and couldn't.

Date: July 30, 2022 01:26

My litho is very well-thumbed (if that is correct English), has creases and a dog-ear and I think the person who rolled it up and put it in the tube didn't care much.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-30 01:29 by GJV.

Posted by: padre69 ()
Date: July 30, 2022 01:29

I’d like a collage Stones shirt with only Bill Wymans from different decades. Some classic poses of the band where all the other members are erased except Bill.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 30, 2022 01:52

padre69
I’d like a collage Stones shirt with only Bill Wymans from different decades. Some classic poses of the band where all the other members are erased except Bill.

thumbs upsmiling smiley

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: July 30, 2022 04:22

frankotero
Has anybody got a truly perfect litho? GJV's comment made me think of this. In Amsterdam the merchandise guy went through the stack trying to find a perfect one and couldn't.

The 2 I got after the show in Amsterdam and the 1 I got in Vienna were both mint. In both cases I insisted on rolling them up myself. In Brussels I tried to buy before the show and the merch stand only had damaged ones. Due to how the stadium sections were segregated from each other, I was not able to go to any other merch stand, so I didnt buy one.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 30, 2022 10:09

GJV
My litho is very well-thumbed (if that is correct English), has creases and a dog-ear and I think the person who rolled it up and put it in the tube didn't care much.

All 6 of mine too. Also the Munich one has a red stain. Inside my portfolio they got mostly straightened out though.thumbs up

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: July 30, 2022 12:53

rollingrichard
I like them both, and some of the shirts in the Carnaby shop as well.The only problem is that I live in Holland, and last time I paid 30 Euro taxes at the courier, for a 40 Euro t-shirt.

Very sorry, but I'm not paying 70 euro's for any t-shirt. Without even trying if the size fits well. Sometimes you buy an XXL, the lenght is then OK, but when you raise your arms, the whole shirt lifts up, as if it's a Small size.

And no, that has nothing to do with my small beerbelly cool smiley

Currently a sale on at Carnaby street, obviously don’t know if the shirts you want are in the sale, but worth a look.

Posted by: Nankstone ()
Date: August 4, 2022 03:41

MAF
By the way: Is there any tour shirt with the Berlin date?

Yes!
Buy these one yesterday with the dates in correct order.

Date: August 4, 2022 09:52

Guys I'm still looking for a plastic sixty cup if anyone is selling one from one fan to another please, preferably in the UK thanks

Date: August 4, 2022 11:05

Yes, can offer 2 cups for philrock or anyone else.
But, I think it is quite expensive to ship the cups from Germany to the UK in these times.
Maybe it would be better to send to a German address, if possible?

Date: August 4, 2022 12:41

Nankstone
Yes, can offer 2 cups for philrock or anyone else.
But, I think it is quite expensive to ship the cups from Germany to the UK in these times.
Maybe it would be better to send to a German address, if possible?

How much roughly is postage do you know? If too much then no worries I appreciate the help

Date: August 4, 2022 13:00

I really don't know, but check it.

Date: August 4, 2022 13:25

philrock90

How much roughly is postage do you know?

DHL to UK & CH costs €18 ('Päckchen, size M' untracked, uninsured) or €31 (Parcel, tracked & insured) - [www.DHL.de] . UPS (calculate time & cost) says €14 for a small standard parcel (30x15x15cm, 2kg) - [UPS.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-04 13:35 by Irix.

Posted by: Oriongalaxy ()
Date: August 4, 2022 13:46

Nankstone
MAF
By the way: Is there any tour shirt with the Berlin date?

Yes!
Buy these one yesterday with the dates in correct order.

Where did you get this one? I'm looking for the list of tour cities in correct order.

Date: August 4, 2022 15:10

Oriongalaxy

I'm looking for the list of tour cities in correct order.

At the Waldbühne official merch-booth they sold a white T-Shirt with the corrected cities/dates-list. The leftover Shirts should be online available at the RS-Shop.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-08-04 15:55 by Irix.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1857
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home