Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 12
Re: SIXTY Tour Merch
Posted by: RisingStone ()
Date: June 16, 2022 20:53

slewan
RisingStone
Non-existence of the program/tour book is a crying shame. IMHO it is the king of the souvenirs, top of the hierarchy of the merchandising items. WTH. Too expensive? So are those countless flimsy T-shirts!

They didn’t sell one for Eric Clapton at the RAH, either, the first time as far as I remember.

Paper tickets gone, then the program. The memories next…

seems like people rather buy mugs than tour programs. Otherwise tour program would be available. But on the other hand: does anybody need them? It's more or less the same photos, texts stuffed with old fact and trivia etc.

Well, I want it.

As regards the contents…yes, more often than not they are the same old stuff — photos, bios, discographies etc. But that’s how they are. Program is not a platform for an in-depth, critical writing.

T-shirts feel like expendibles. Program doesn’t.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: July 6, 2022 01:39

Is it 100% sure there isn't a tour book this time around? Last year there was still one. Did you ask for one at the merchandise stand inside the venue? Most of the time it's not realy advertised there is one available and on sale. You have to specifically ask for it.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 6, 2022 02:15

GJV

Did you ask for one at the merchandise stand inside the venue?

If there's a Tour-Book then it's usually also available at [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk] , [TheRollingStonesShop.com] - but this time it isn't.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 6, 2022 10:41

I’m also missing a tour book. It’s the first thing I look for at a concert. I think only t-shirts are popular these days. Hmm, guess times have changed.

Date: July 6, 2022 22:20

Irix
GJV

Did you ask for one at the merchandise stand inside the venue?

If there's a Tour-Book then it's usually also available at [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk] , [TheRollingStonesShop.com] - but this time it isn't.

I only once saw a tour book at the RS shop, mostly there is no book at the online shop. That's why I asked if anyone specifically asked for the book at a merchandise stand inside the venue.

Date: July 6, 2022 23:10

GJV

I only once saw a tour book at the RS shop, mostly there is no book at the online shop.

In 2019 & 2021 the Tour-Book was online available - [iorr.org] , [iorr.org] . In 2007 I bought the Tour-Book online at the RS-Shop since I had no sufficient British Pound anymore at the O2 Arena in London.

Date: July 6, 2022 23:46

Ok, my bad, I probably looked too late for it.
I will ask for it tomorrow at a merch stand, but it doesn't look good.

Date: July 8, 2022 02:39

Looked and asked for the tour book, but at first they even didn't know what I meant.
It wasn't sold out, they never got one in the fist place.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: July 8, 2022 07:26

I didn’t see one in UK when I was there. Guess it’s a sign of the times.

Posted by: bertrichards ()
Date: July 8, 2022 13:30

I really really love the Rolling Stones T-Shirts Ronnie wears at the shows. But: Where can I buy them???

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: July 8, 2022 13:34

bertrichards
I really really love the Rolling Stones T-Shirts Ronnie wears at the shows. But: Where can I buy them???

I tried years ago to find the manufacturer and designer of Ronnie's unique special t-shirts. It's impossible. He has a private designer and supplier. It's doubtful they are available anywhere.

Date: July 8, 2022 13:35

bertrichards

But: Where can I buy them???

Probably nowhere (except from Ronnie himself) since these are custom-made unique items. Same with Mick's clothing.

Date: July 8, 2022 13:38

Irix
bertrichards

Probably nowhere (except from Ronnie himself) since these are custom-made unique items. Same with Mick's clothing.
sad smiley

The green shirt Ronnie wore yesterday was incredible:

I'd buy nearly every Rolling Stones shirt he wears at this tour...

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: July 8, 2022 13:44

A designer who has Keef shirts (some of which Keith has worn on-stage) is here:

[cfdavinki.com]

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 8, 2022 13:51

bertrichards
Irix
bertrichards

sad smiley

The green shirt Ronnie wore yesterday was incredible:

I'd buy nearly every Rolling Stones shirt he wears at this tour...

The Goats Head one at HP-2 was one that jumped out at me immediately.. would be great if these were available at some point. Well done.

(photo by BV)

Date: July 8, 2022 13:55

Both he wore in Munich where great, too. One was a Flashpoint shirt, the other had a print "Caution Rolling Stones".

Date: July 8, 2022 14:15

MisterDDDD

The Goats Head one at HP-2 was one that jumped out at me immediately.. would be great if these were available at some point. Well done.

The GHS-motif can be found in Matt Lee's 'Hot Stuff' Book (pg.102) as well as in Bill Wyman's 2020 Archive-Auction (Catalogue #2, Lot 351) - [www.JuliensLive.com] , [www.JuliensAuctions.com] - Cat. page 312.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-08 14:35 by Irix.

Date: July 8, 2022 14:40

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: July 8, 2022 16:56

Irix

Large picture

Definitely aware.. mostly why the replica shirt stood out. thumbs up

Posted by: robdeckwitz ()
Date: July 9, 2022 13:47

The name of the Amsterdam Arena is not correct on the new event T-shirt and Litho. It should be the 'Johan Cruijff Arena'. The name of the guy was Johan Cruijff, with 'ij', not Cruyff. No reason to change that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-09 13:59 by robdeckwitz.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: July 9, 2022 14:06

I liked the tour shirt in Amsterda.but nothing in 2XL. Not buying an XL that shrinks for what they charge.

Posted by: Nankstone ()
Date: July 11, 2022 15:15

At the milan concert (in addition to the same tour shirts, caps, etc.) there was a bandana especially for Milan (see picture) - was there something similar at other tour locations?

Posted by: angee ()
Date: July 11, 2022 17:32

Ah, that's nice!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: July 11, 2022 17:45

Nankstone
At the milan concert (in addition to the same tour shirts, caps, etc.) there was a bandana especially for Milan (see picture) - was there something similar at other tour locations?

Nice one! Would you sell your spare? Or know someone who would sell one bandana?

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: July 11, 2022 17:57

What happens with the unsold bandanas from Milan or the orange shirts from Amsterdam? Cannot find this stuff in the online shop.

Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: July 11, 2022 18:03

MAF
What happens with the unsold bandanas from Milan or the orange shirts from Amsterdam? Cannot find this stuff in the online shop.

Admittedly, I have no idea about the authenticity of the items you mentioned, but if they aren’t official Stones gear (bootleg), you might not be able to find them now. That shirt pictured with the bandana didn’t look official, but, I could be wrong.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: July 11, 2022 18:20

The bandana and the "oranje" shirt are official merch sold at the stadiums.

Posted by: Nankstone ()
Date: July 11, 2022 18:30

NashvilleBlues
MAF

Admittedly, I have no idea about the authenticity of the items you mentioned, but if they aren’t official Stones gear (bootleg), you might not be able to find them now. That shirt pictured with the bandana didn’t look official, but, I could be wrong.

Yes, you are wrong winking smiley
I bought the Shirt & the 2 Bandanas (sorry, its a headband, in italian "Fasce") at the official merch-stand after the admission.
Think the shirt was offered at all tour locations with the respective flag and date, I didn't buy it in Munich, but yes, I bought it in Milan.
But I haven't seen the headbands anywhere else, except in Milan.

@henrik87, unfortunately these two headbands are memories of the beautiful Milan gig for my wife & me and are not for sale.
But I ask a friend who also bought 2 pieces there ;-)

What happened with the unsold things ... i really don't know.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-07-11 18:31 by Nankstone.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 11, 2022 21:24

A shame there is no official souvenir program for the big SIXTY - it could have involved sixty years worth of photos and historical trivia, etc.
Even though I'm not attending not attending any of these shows, would have happily bought one myself for a nice keepsake.
Missed opportunity where they could have raked in even more money..

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: July 11, 2022 22:32

Nankstone
NashvilleBlues
MAF

Yes, you are wrong winking smiley
I bought the Shirt & the 2 Bandanas (sorry, its a headband, in italian "Fasce") at the official merch-stand after the admission.
Think the shirt was offered at all tour locations with the respective flag and date, I didn't buy it in Munich, but yes, I bought it in Milan.
But I haven't seen the headbands anywhere else, except in Milan.

@henrik87, unfortunately these two headbands are memories of the beautiful Milan gig for my wife & me and are not for sale.
But I ask a friend who also bought 2 pieces there ;-)

What happened with the unsold things ... i really don't know.

Thanks for asking your friend. Please contact me privately. My mail is not hidden

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1869
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home