Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 12
Re: SIXTY Tour Merch
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 1, 2022 20:21

Irix
slewan

$ 75 for a lithograph???

£60 / €72 / $78 - [TheRollingStonesShop.co.uk] . Maybe it's made of genuine Spanish tiles .... winking smiley

yeah and those T-shirts are made of 100% silk…

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 1, 2022 20:33

The lithos were only $50 in the US last year at the venues, and that included the limited numbered versions.
Nice design though - better than most from last year.

The rest of the merch is a bit underwhelming.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: June 2, 2022 01:10

I do love that litho. Absolutely beautiful.

Posted by: Tumlin73 ()
Date: June 2, 2022 01:20

Not doing it for me, that must be a first for me.

Posted by: toorude ()
Date: June 2, 2022 12:16

This is really disappointing. I was hoping for a white tee with cyberdelic tongue on it. The only tee featuring the new tongue is in black, how odd. Really, really disappointing. 20 different shirts, but almost all look crappy to me except of the blue tye-dye one. Is it just me or did the general taste change over the years?

Will need to go to ebay for some Chinese rip-off shirts that feature the cyberdelic tounge on a white cotton tee. Unbelievable. Also no metal pin with the cyberdelic tongue on it. Pfff.....

The boys need to make up for it!

toorude

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-02 15:25 by toorude.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: June 2, 2022 18:28

Looking at stadium stand pictures and official webstore, this time they don´t release Tour Program?

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: June 2, 2022 20:20

No band pic on shirt again. Would love to see that. I found shirts not really up to par oh well that’s rock and roll.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: June 3, 2022 10:29

Looks like the red hoodie is 80 Euro in the stadium and 75 online.

[rollingstones.bravado.de]

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: June 3, 2022 19:45

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-03 21:26 by schwonek.

Posted by: kv2915 ()
Date: June 4, 2022 02:17

Would love to see a pic of the letter jacket #17…can’t see the cost.

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: June 4, 2022 15:05

No programm??

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: June 5, 2022 03:15

kitoise
No programm??

Could be a thing of the past. They’re too expensive anyways.

Date: June 5, 2022 03:37

babyblue
kitoise
No programm??

Could be a thing of the past. They’re too expensive anyways.

A shame though as it might have made a nice souvenir for the 60th, and there's plenty of recent photos from last years mini-tour they could have used including Keith wearing his snow beanie.
They could have even used an extra large two page photo for the center section of the three of them on stage looking up to Charlie on the big screen - would have been a classy tribute.

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: June 5, 2022 07:58

toorude
This is really disappointing. I was hoping for a white tee with cyberdelic tongue on it. The only tee featuring the new tongue is in black, how odd. R

toorude

Available in several children sizes. So if you are rather slim...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 5, 2022 08:03

.... Its SO Californian ..... ^^^^^^^

ROCKMAN

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: June 5, 2022 10:48

I was looking for the tour book in Madrid. Shocked to find out there isn’t one. Maybe it’s a move towards a paperless world.

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: June 5, 2022 13:49

Would be a great idea to issue a commemorative tour book spanning photos throughout the band’s history. Something like „50” book, even in hardcover, but obviously slightly thinner.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: June 5, 2022 14:04

Could anyone who received the VIP packages in Madrid or today in Munich please tell us all what is in them? Gracias/danke!

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: June 5, 2022 15:41

I think their will be a GRRR 60 or something along with a book ROLLING STONES 60.

wickerman
Would be a great idea to issue a commemorative tour book spanning photos throughout the band’s history. Something like „50” book, even in hardcover, but obviously slightly thinner.

Date: June 5, 2022 15:42

There is no München event shirt based on the litho. There is an event shirt that looks like a Bulgarian bootleg.

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: June 5, 2022 16:34

ron091
Could anyone who received the VIP packages in Madrid or today in Munich please tell us all what is in them? Gracias/danke!

I Haven’t got a VIP package myself, but I believe that it contains a bag, watch, badge and a bottle opener.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: June 5, 2022 16:44

thunderball
ron091

I Haven’t got a VIP package myself, but I believe that it contains a bag, watch, badge and a bottle opener.

Thanks a lot!

Posted by: Hutchence ()
Date: June 6, 2022 08:57

I have one practical question - in Madrid and Munich, did they give the bags along with the merch you bought or you had to bring your own ? Obviously, I don't want to hold shirts in hand throughout the concert. Thank you

Date: June 6, 2022 09:06

shattered1978
There is no München event shirt based on the litho. There is an event shirt that looks like a Bulgarian bootleg.

Stones SIXTY Official merch

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: June 6, 2022 09:14

Hairball
shattered1978

Well after the drone light display above Buckingham Palace last night, which was imo utterly incredible, I'm sure it started some wheels turning for those who produce massive shows, the above image could be created, that would be a trip

Date: June 6, 2022 10:37

Thanks! I guess they didnt manage to have it ready at the show. Oh well. They only had that bootleg-like shirt at the merch stands, perhaps confiscated from someone in the Olympiapark smiling smiley

Hairball
shattered1978

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: June 6, 2022 10:57

I saw the unusual gig shirt at the merchandise stand, also they weren’t showing the poster, but it was there.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: June 6, 2022 20:03

About the tour book,
the last couple of tours I never saw it on the official site. Also a lot of times they didn't have it at the stands outsite the stadium, only for some strange reason insite (maybe I was just very late and it was already sold out outsite the stadium?). It's also never on display, you realy have to ask for it otherwise you don't even know they have one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-06 20:05 by GJV.

Date: June 7, 2022 09:28

Last night, june 6th at 23:00, I got this mail from the Rolling Stones official store
"Tonight...The Rolling Stones take Munich!"

Well, goodmorning to you to.

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: June 7, 2022 13:10

I was hoping to see this on a T-shirt but no unless I missed it.. Didn't see anybody selling Bootleg Shirts either.…Or I am blind as a bat!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2145
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home