Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 27
Re: Madrid Spain 01-Jun-2022 The Rolling Stones SIXTY Tour live show updates
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:17

StonedRambler
slewan
the pit looks very big
That's what I told you a while ago when we discussed the 500€ vs 800€ (No Filter) pit prices. Pit hasn't really got cheaper, since it's not exactly the 2017/18 pit. It's pit size they already had in America.

yes, I remember. But the tickets are still cheaper (at least for those who show up early enough)

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:19

Markbot
I wish I was there with my recording equipment!

You doing any of them? I am in for 3.

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:20

I hope those who have VIP packages will tell us what the included 'gifts' are!

Date: June 1, 2022 22:21

any success stories from the Lucky Dippers?

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:24

I see a lot of lucky dip wristbands here in section 327. Almost everyone here is lucky dip.

Date: June 1, 2022 22:26

Stonesfan2146
I see a lot of lucky dip wristbands here in section 327. Almost everyone here is lucky dip.

that doesn't very promissing…

are you able to see the stage (the drum set) at least?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-01 22:27 by slewan.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:28

slewan
StonedRambler
slewan
the pit looks very big
That's what I told you a while ago when we discussed the 500€ vs 800€ (No Filter) pit prices. Pit hasn't really got cheaper, since it's not exactly the 2017/18 pit. It's pit size they already had in America.

yes, I remember. But the tickets are still cheaper (at least for those who show up early enough)
Yes, but the great thing about the 2017 pit was that you could come late and still get a great spot and also go to the bathroom, come back and still have your spot. This barely isn't the same comfort, so the value isn't as good as it was hence the cheaper price. This must be about the double size of the 2017 pit so basically these are just ordinary Front of Stage tickets as they used to be called.

Posted by: guitarbastard ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:29

i cant believe that no one shares a livelink here....really no iorrian streaming?

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:29

Sadly no, and from this section at least you can not see a single monitor of this new stage. But the giant roof. But I'm excited for the concert. I got many pits in the past through lucky dip. I just got sad when I saw a dad with a 5 or 6 year old here and lucky dip. Most probably the kids first concert and then it's here.

But the excitement is there.

Date: June 1, 2022 22:30

Date: June 1, 2022 22:33

StonedRambler
slewan
StonedRambler
slewan
the pit looks very big

Yes, but the great thing about the 2017 pit was that you could come late and still get a great spot and also go to the bathroom, come back and still have your spot. This barely isn't the same comfort, so the value isn't as good as it was hence the cheaper price. This must be about the double size of the 2017 pit so basically these are just ordinary Front of Stage tickets as they used to be called.

well, as far as I can they didn't lower the prices everywhere – just in Germany (and I still think that has something to do with the fact that pit tickets didn't sell that well in Germany in 2017/18)

Date: June 1, 2022 22:33

Looks shit tbh. Pretty confident they will compensate by playing great though.

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:34

I don't quite know what to make of that stage. It seems smaller and simpler than the No Filter stage from last year, definitely a far, far cry from the beheamoth of Bigger Bang!!!

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Date: June 1, 2022 22:35

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:36

Stonesfan2146
Sadly no, and from this section at least you can not see a single monitor of this new stage. But the giant roof. But I'm excited for the concert. I got many pits in the past through lucky dip. I just got sad when I saw a dad with a 5 or 6 year old here and lucky dip. Most probably the kids first concert and then it's here.

Look on Ticketmaster and find an area where tickets are not sold. Relocate there if you can.

Date: June 1, 2022 22:37

Thru and Thru
I don't quite know what to make of that stage. It seems smaller and simpler than the No Filter stage from last year, definitely a far, far cry from the beheamoth of Bigger Bang!!!

well, the stage seems to be suitable (but still not good locking) for midsized indoor venue but not for a huge stadium

Date: June 1, 2022 22:39

daspyknows
Stonesfan2146

Look on Ticketmaster and find an area where tickets are not sold. Relocate there if you can.

15 minutes ago there was even a pit ticket on TM…

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:41

@JuanJesus_Ortiz

In a few minutes!! (I'll try to streaming the beggining)

[twitter.com]

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:42

Date: June 1, 2022 22:42

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:45

This chap Koral Moro has streamed a bit of both opening acts on FB: worth keeping an eye on him ... Sadly not brilliant sound quality.

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()

Stonesfan2146

Sad

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:46

slewan
Thru and Thru

well, the stage seems to be suitable (but still not good locking) for midsized indoor venue but not for a huge stadium

Yep, totally agree. Let's wait and see what it looks like when the Stones go on, I think I'll miss those big screens they had last year.

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:46

slewan
StonedRambler
slewan
StonedRambler
slewan
the pit looks very big

well, as far as I can they didn't lower the prices everywhere – just in Germany (and I still think that has something to do with the fact that pit tickets didn't sell that well in Germany in 2017/18)
I thought part of the stragegy in 2017/18 was to not quite sell the pit out and fill the rest with dippers. If it had not worked at the three concerts in 2017 I don't think they would have done it again in 2018.

Now it still might have a positive effect on the sales that people might remeber the 800€ pits from 2017/18. They might think "what a good price, they used to be 300€ more expensive" when in reality the pit is twice as big.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-06-01 22:49 by StonedRambler.

Posted by: lenurb ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:47

15 mn to the show and the stadium is not full
The golden Ron side is far from full
Every seated sections with empty seats, some sections close to 100% empty
Some people moving on the stairs but …

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:47

Pit looks bigger than in 2017/2018 for sure but about the same size as in 2014, for Paris at least.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 1, 2022 22:48

I kind of resent how excited I still get

Green Lady
This chap Koral Moro has streamed a bit of both opening acts on FB: worth keeping an eye on him ... Sadly not brilliant sound quality.

[www.facebook.com]

I don't care!!! smiling bouncing smiley grinning smiley

Great to see you back, GL!

Posted by: bjornkasm ()

A new Stones tour!!! Life is a joy! I hope there will be some great streaming and comments here on IORR treads. I have tickets to Milano, 3 July London and finally Stockholm my hometown.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 27

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1505
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home