Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 14
Re: SIXTY Tour new stage
Posted by: piscatorFL ()
Date: May 28, 2022 17:32

The stage isn't ready yet, but many are already rashly criticizing because they've seen a photo. I think we should wait.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 28, 2022 17:37

Hey, this is IORR, we just like to bitch and moan! Boring setlists, ugly stage, bad weather, a weird vibe around the tour...etc. etc. winking smiley

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: May 28, 2022 17:41

Topi
Hey, this is IORR, we just like to bitch and moan! Boring setlists, ugly stage, bad weather, a weird vibe around the tour...etc. etc. winking smiley

Exactly - and we all want to rewind the clock 30 years so we can have 30 more years of moaning!

Posted by: piscatorFL ()
Date: May 28, 2022 17:41

Topi

Yes, I forgot about it for a moment ...spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: May 28, 2022 17:52

I think the stage looks horrible.

Date: May 28, 2022 17:59

My eyes hurt

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: May 28, 2022 18:00

smoking smiley

Date: May 28, 2022 18:22

VoodooLounge13
I think the stage looks horrible.

Date: May 28, 2022 18:26

Irix
Yep, the stage looks disappointingly boring for a 60th anniversary. Mark Fisher urgently needs to come back and bring one of his brilliant ideas ....

Mark is dead so thats a problem

Posted by: rebelhipi ()
Date: May 28, 2022 18:37

I think its not too bad.
Throwback to the days when stages werent 90% screen.

Posted by: MelBelli ()
Date: May 28, 2022 18:39

Mick has always favored bright colors for shows that start in daylight.

Date: May 28, 2022 18:45

Honestly I believe that just a large screen as backdrop would have been enough. Use visuals instead…

Posted by: PatrickS77 ()
Date: May 28, 2022 19:04

tiffanyblu
tiffanyblu
rogerriffin

Okey the LIPS are on at least

screens seems small and the gap in between the roof and the lips a bit weird as well... but it became better with the lips though.

Yeah. That looks bad. Like we stepped into a time machine, with those tiny screens. But maybe, hopefully, the whole thing is a screen and those tiny screens will open up to reveal the big screens, kinda like a journey through time. Of those little things are really the only screens than that's hella disapointing. No Filter was the way to go with the huge screens.

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: May 28, 2022 19:13

I just keep looking at it and wondering “who the f&@&k designed that thing”? Maybe it’s a bit like Stonehenge in Spinal Tap - maybe Mick had something else in mind and now he’s turned up in Madrid and this is what there is…….

Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: May 28, 2022 19:14

The thing is, I wouldn’t care about the cheap stage if the tickets were reasonably priced……

Posted by: PatrickS77 ()
Date: May 28, 2022 19:22

john lomax
The thing is, I wouldn’t care about the cheap stage if the tickets were reasonably priced……

It's kinda my luck that the first time I'm going to 2 shows on a tour we get that crap stage. I missed out on a proper stage, when I went to see them at Berlin's Waldbühne in '14. Kinda wish I had that situation now.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: May 28, 2022 19:36

PatrickS77
tiffanyblu
tiffanyblu
rogerriffin

screens seems small and the gap in between the roof and the lips a bit weird as well... but it became better with the lips though.

Yeah. That looks bad. Like we stepped into a time machine, with those tiny screens. But maybe, hopefully, the whole thing is a screen and those tiny screens will open up to reveal the big screens, kinda like a journey through time. Of those little things are really the only screens than that's hella disapointing. No Filter was the way to go with the huge screens.

Any body notice the top part of the Stones tongue as the opening. It tilts slightly to the right. Pretty cool!

Posted by: calipachangero ()
Date: May 28, 2022 19:46

Its going to look great

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 28, 2022 19:49

I am taking my son (9) for the second time so I bought seats in Munich on the west tribüne close to the stage - thing the screens would point to the side a little. Well, I just hope Mick comes out to the side also - maybe with Ron.

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: May 28, 2022 20:41

bitusa2012
Aw-bloody-ful. For their 60th? Honestly. Looks like something Aerosmith could have happily used in the late 70s. It’s dreadful. Shameful actually, given ticket prices.

And the screens are totally black, probably out of order!

Posted by: Putty ()
Date: May 28, 2022 20:49

there better be some kick ass lighting going on here.
Don’t like the design to much, at least on day light.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: May 28, 2022 20:56

More Hot Rocks
PatrickS77
tiffanyblu
tiffanyblu
rogerriffin

Any body notice the top part of the Stones tongue as the opening. It tilts slightly to the right. Pretty cool!

You’re right Good catch MHR!

Date: May 28, 2022 21:10

What do you mean

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 28, 2022 21:15

I think it will be a tongue stage, and I really like that idea.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: May 28, 2022 21:31

frankotero
I think it will be a tongue stage, and I really like that idea.

Yes the bottom part of the tongue might be the stage since the opening is the top part.

Date: May 28, 2022 21:40

[www.instagram.com]

Sounds great mothers little helper

Posted by: rastakeith ()
Date: May 28, 2022 21:47

PaintMonkeyManBlack
[www.instagram.com]

Sounds great mothers little helper

Fantastic !

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 28, 2022 21:55

PaintMonkeyManBlack

[www.instagram.com]

Pos. 1m:21s + Pos. 1m:29s

Date: May 28, 2022 22:13

Irix
PaintMonkeyManBlack

[www.instagram.com]

Pos. 1m:21s + Pos. 1m:29s

but how the hell are you supposed to see the screens if you are up in the top left/right corner?

Posted by: ron091 ()
Date: May 28, 2022 22:23

You would think after nearly 50 years of attending shows and reading IORR comments that one might get used to them. But sitting here on a lazy Saturday afternoon, you folks are cracking me up with your comments about a half-built stage set...you are so funny! Thanks

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1867
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home