Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5
Re: UDiscoverMusic Canada grand opening sale, 50% 4 LP Honk...
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: June 30, 2022 23:37

jackflash27
VoodooLounge13
I'm psyched, because now my Tattoo You collection is complete!!! I have the original Virgin miniature replica CD from the 90's, the 2CD version from last year, the clear vinyl 2LP from last year, and both the vinyl and CD Super Deluxes!!!! I still need the GHS clear vinyl and the Japanese Super Deluxe CD version with the bonus track to complete that one.

This is really a TON of $$$ saved!! And what a break for this one to still slip thru the cracks at UDiscover!!!! Completed Stoked!!!

Well, it's getting a little embarrassing now. I also just received a box full of beautiful vinyl (again). It's the order that was cancelled. But it also contained Licked NYC, the LP that came out later and wasn't available at the moment of ordering. This is really insane. Someone really messed up at udiscover. Not complaining though.

i wish i could get mine too

all i ordered was the el mocambo vinyl

Re: UDiscoverMusic Canada grand opening sale, 50% 4 LP Honk...
Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: July 1, 2022 06:01

And where’s Treacle??? Surely by now our dear friend North of the border has received his goods!?!!?

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1825
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home