Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Charlie's estate
Posted by: BN78 ()
Date: May 20, 2022 15:22

GasLightStreet
Based on my experiences with people getting and having cancer it's no surprise to me if Charlie's cancer came back. Perhaps that's the double whammy regarding it coming back, surgery, and then dying.

Ok. Well, shit. That's that. And that's life.

But to get to something Keith said a long time ago, and I forget the name/model of the automobile and exact quote but something along the line of, who else would buy a "car here" to sit in it and admire the dash that couldn't drive?

It's one thing for anyone to imagine Charlie's simple life, aside from his interests and or idiosyncrasies, etc but he was an exceptional artist and musician. He wasn't a "throw back", he just was him, and The Rolling Stones' history will only ever be about his time and his magnificent playing, with Bill Wyman, especially.

Well said GasLight. Reading these latest comments really pulls on the heartstrings for me and how much I miss him. His fingerprints and influence on The Rolling Stones are forever indelible.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1916
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home