Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526Next
Current Page: 22 of 26
Re: Rehearsals for the SIXTY Tour Europe 2022
Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 30, 2022 14:19

bv
They do usually rehearse Memory Motel ahead of every tour, like they did in Boston last year, on two following Thursdays, great memories. Same with Fool To Cry, Worried About You and so on. I am not saying they all those that also in Amsterdam, but they like to do these songs at the rehearsals, even if they might not show up live always.

If “they” like songs like Memory Motel why do “they” think “we” won’t like to hear them in concert?

Rod

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: May 30, 2022 14:37

bitusa2012
bv
They do usually rehearse Memory Motel ahead of every tour, like they did in Boston last year, on two following Thursdays, great memories. Same with Fool To Cry, Worried About You and so on. I am not saying they all those that also in Amsterdam, but they like to do these songs at the rehearsals, even if they might not show up live always.

If “they” like songs like Memory Motel why do “they” think “we” won’t like to hear them in concert?

Because the show is primarily for those attending one show only and expect to hear Miss You etc. not MM unfortunately.

Posted by: ribbelchips ()
Date: May 30, 2022 14:38

What could be the reason that some songs are rehearsed, but not played during the tour? I can imagine Jaggers voice has to be in good shape to sing songs like Worried about you or Fool to Cry, but when all agree to rehearse a song, and especially a song that's not played too much, then why drop it in favour of a regular?

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: May 30, 2022 14:44

ribbelchips
What could be the reason that some songs are rehearsed, but not played during the tour? I can imagine Jaggers voice has to be in good shape to sing songs like Worried about you or Fool to Cry, but when all agree to rehearse a song, and especially a song that's not played too much, then why drop it in favour of a regular?

See my answer above. It´s not primarily a show for us hardcores attending several shows.

Date: May 30, 2022 14:54

ribbelchips

He had no trouble singing it on the 2018 euro-tour.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 30, 2022 14:59

bitusa2012
bv

They like a lot. Also they like blues, but they know the fact that there are 5% superfans, 10% big fans and a lot I mean most normal fans who do expect SFM, JJF, GS, and a lot more of their great songs, so they don't risk loosing the fans for five minutes. Mick calls it "blank faces". I see many "blank faces" every time they play something rare or slow or unknown. It is ad but the majority of the crowd go to one show only, they want the big hits, and therefore they play one or two rare song, not five or ten.

Bjornulf

Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 30, 2022 15:06

ribbelchips

If you see football players preparing for a game, they do a lot of stuff with the ball that does not make any sense during a game. It's their procedures. Warming up, getting the groove and the thing together. Testing out, having fun, preparing for the real thing, and the real thing is playing safe. We all know great football players never try new stuff in front of their own goalie in big games. For The stones, every show is like a big game. They play it safe, so that most of the crowd will leave the show with a smile on their faces.

This time we will probably get "Mothers Little Helper", "Out Of Time", "Hot Stuff", "Little T&A", "Ghost Time", "19th Nervous Breakdown", not bad, I don't usually get all those songs during a few shows. This summer tour will be great, also for the hard core superfans, I am sure.

Bjornulf

Posted by: EggersBand ()
Date: May 30, 2022 17:09

Just for the record - out of time has never been played in concert or anywhere by Stones . Thanks to Bjørnulf for This website.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: May 30, 2022 17:34

any rehearsals today?

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: May 30, 2022 18:07

MAF
any rehearsals today?
. I Hope so sûre! I'm ready smiling smiley

Posted by: Domonkos ()
Date: May 30, 2022 18:07

SPOILERS

Date: May 30, 2022 18:10

Domonkos
SPOILERS

yes!!!!
First song? winking smiley

Date: May 30, 2022 18:11

Spoil me

Date: May 30, 2022 18:16

i can't wait!!!

Date: May 30, 2022 18:22

Sfm 19 sss td

Date: May 30, 2022 18:25

Domonkos
Sfm 19 sss td

Thx!!!!

Kind of 2021 set list for the moment

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: May 30, 2022 18:27

Sounds like a gig dress rehearsal.

set list SPOILER

Street Fight Man
19th Nervous Brkdwn
Sad Sad Sad
TD
Out of Time

Date: May 30, 2022 18:28

Thx guys!! smileys with beer

Date: May 30, 2022 18:31

Wahoo Out of Time, i'm gonna cry sunday if...

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: May 30, 2022 18:35

Anyone else hopes they will swap SFM for another opener? Even bringing back JJF as first song would be a nice change, not to mention switching to something more unpredictable such as LSTNT or GOOMC.

Date: May 30, 2022 18:38

Agree, another opener would be great too thumbs upcool smiley

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: May 30, 2022 18:39

I’ve never seen SFM as an opener. I’d love it.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: rastakeith ()
Date: May 30, 2022 18:40

SFM is still the best opener for me.

Date: May 30, 2022 18:41

BoB, juként winking smiley

Date: May 30, 2022 18:44

Domonkos
BoB, juként winking smiley

Beast of burden and YCAGWYW?

Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: May 30, 2022 18:45

JumpingKentFlash
I’ve never seen SFM as an opener. I’d love it.
I saw it 2018 in Berlin and it was realy exciting and powerfull

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: May 30, 2022 18:48

Great opening with SFM, 19, Sad Sad Sad and then Dice. And I hope they keep OOT in the set!

Date: May 30, 2022 18:51

Ghost

Hope Sad Sad Sad is specialy for Madrid and they drop it! smiling smiley even for you got me rocking

Posted by: bauk77 ()

Hope for sfm Opener and a Charlie farewell Like in usa

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1617181920212223242526Next
Current Page: 22 of 26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1719
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home