Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 26
Re: Rehearsals for the SIXTY Tour Europe 2022
Posted by: Lien ()
Date: May 14, 2022 13:57

schwonek
spunky
They can do a warm up gig at the rehearsal space.

Yes. Technically inviting a few people into the rehearsal space for a few songs on the last day can be considered a warm up gig.

The capacity for the small concert hall is 800 people .

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 14, 2022 14:39

Cristiano Radtke
From Steve Jordan:

"Waiting on a friend"

[www.instagram.com]

take a look at that picture => [www.google.de]

and take a very close look at the right side: notice the red light at under the edge of the balcony and also note the dark(er) grey wall under the balcony AND NOW: compare the two photos…

(and now take a bow and say: thank you, slewan ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-14 14:40 by slewan.

Posted by: StonedRambler ()
Date: May 14, 2022 15:21

slewan
Cristiano Radtke
From Steve Jordan:

"Waiting on a friend"

[www.instagram.com]

and take a very close look at the right side: notice the red light at under the edge of the balcony and also note the dark(er) grey wall under the balcony AND NOW: compare the two photos…

Thank you Slewan, but I have to disappoint you: Glimmer Twins already posted the location on the previous page.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 14, 2022 15:40

StonedRambler

Glimmer Twins already posted the location on the previous page.

And Jeroen (corriecas) got his wish fulfilled .... [iorr.org] winking smiley

Date: May 14, 2022 15:44

StonedRambler
slewan
Cristiano Radtke
From Steve Jordan:

"Waiting on a friend"

[www.instagram.com]

Thank you Slewan, but I have to disappoint you: Glimmer Twins already posted the location on the previous page.

right, but I can tell you the exact position of the drum kit. And it's position doesn't indicate that they'll do a show in that room

Date: May 14, 2022 16:03

slewan
StonedRambler
slewan
Cristiano Radtke
From Steve Jordan:

"Waiting on a friend"

[www.instagram.com]

right, but I can tell you the exact position of the drum kit. And it's position doesn't indicate that they'll do a show in that room
Right. But if they decided they wanted to they could totally do it there. No matter the position they set up the rehearsal stage. They could easily get a few hundred people in there. But the question is also if covid rules by their insurance company would allow that. They have to stay in their tour "bubble". Inviting many people from outside of that bubble into an indoor rehearsal space might be a problem.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 14, 2022 16:10

I can't follow anymore. So there is this mystical Amsterdam venue called the Ziggodome and inside that venue there's smaller locations, one of which they rehearse in? Poor Jeroen he wanted them to do one thing and now they went for the Ziggohole

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: May 14, 2022 16:15

Nikkei
I can't follow anymore. So there is this mystical Amsterdam venue called the Ziggodome and inside that venue there's smaller locations, one of which they rehearse in?

Yes.

[www.ziggodome.nl]

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: May 14, 2022 17:44

[scontent-ams4-1.xx.fbcdn.net]

Photo of Ziggo Domee small hall. Is it the same as the one Steve Jordon put up on instagram??

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-14 17:47 by Christiaan.

Posted by: z ()
Date: May 14, 2022 18:21

Glimmer Twins
NashvilleBlues
bv
The rehearsals are indeed in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, like stated in the IORR news:

May 8: The Rolling Stones tour rehearsals in Amsterdam
The Rolling Stones are currently in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, preparing for their SIXTY Tour Europe 2022, starting in Madrid Spain June 1. See the IORR thread Rehearsals for the SIXTY Tour Europe 2022.

Have you been able to hear any of the rehearsals (if you're there; assuming you're there)?

Bad place.
Based on Steve's picture of the drum kit, it's in the little room of the Ziggodome. 4th floor, not to be approached, nothing to hear, and an arrival on a closed area.

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out good for the band winking smiley

Are we giving up? Get some drones!

Date: May 14, 2022 18:25

z
Glimmer Twins
NashvilleBlues
bv
The rehearsals are indeed in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, like stated in the IORR news:

May 8: The Rolling Stones tour rehearsals in Amsterdam
The Rolling Stones are currently in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, preparing for their SIXTY Tour Europe 2022, starting in Madrid Spain June 1. See the IORR thread Rehearsals for the SIXTY Tour Europe 2022.

Have you been able to hear any of the rehearsals (if you're there; assuming you're there)?

Bad place.
Based on Steve's picture of the drum kit, it's in the little room of the Ziggodome. 4th floor, not to be approached, nothing to hear, and an arrival on a closed area.

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out good for the band winking smiley

Are we giving up? Get some drones!
Well it's a windowless and soundclosed area. Maybe someone can pay the caretaker of the Ziggodome to sneak around and take notes of the setlist?

Date: May 14, 2022 19:47

Christiaan

Photo of Ziggo Domee small hall. Is it the same as the one Steve Jordon put up on instagram??

see my two posts above

Date: May 14, 2022 20:11

slewan
Christiaan

see my two posts above

All right Slewan. The photo you post is it nearly to see. I just blew up the photo a little. And I didn’t realised at first, the photo which Steve Jordan took of his drum set is from the another angle. Drum set is on the right site. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: May 14, 2022 20:13

Christiaan
slewan
Christiaan

see my two posts above

All right Slewan. The photo you post is it nearly to see. I just blew up the photo a little. And I didn’t realised at first, the photo which Steve Jordan took of his drum set is from the another angle. Drum set is on the right site. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

And if I only knew how to put the “real photo” on IORR. Every time I try, something goes wrong… eye popping smiley

Posted by: Cloud65 ()
Date: May 15, 2022 12:37

So it seems to be a possible scanario to sit in the Dua Lipa concert next week while next to you the greatest rock´n´roll band in the world is rehearsing.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 15, 2022 13:14

Irix
StonedRambler

Glimmer Twins already posted the location on the previous page.

And Jeroen (corriecas) got his wish fulfilled .... [iorr.org] winking smiley

Haha, yes, he was really manic about that, I think it got him in trouble actually...He did come back under another UserID (or rather asked bv to change it) but he hasn't posted in a while right ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: May 15, 2022 13:25

gotdablouse

He did come back under another UserID (or rather asked bv to change it) but he hasn't posted in a while right ?

Jeroen (corriecas) who always posted about Stones at Ziggodome became runrudolph a while ago - but isn't active anymore .... [iorr.org] .

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: May 15, 2022 16:17

Irix
gotdablouse

He did come back under another UserID (or rather asked bv to change it) but he hasn't posted in a while right ?

Jeroen (corriecas) who always posted about Stones at Ziggodome became runrudolph a while ago - but isn't active anymore .... [iorr.org] .

Thanks, you're amazing !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: Rik ()
Date: May 15, 2022 17:48

Lien
schwonek
spunky

Yes. Technically inviting a few people into the rehearsal space for a few songs on the last day can be considered a warm up gig.

Al the shattered Holland members,

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: May 15, 2022 20:41

Rik
Lien
schwonek
spunky

I'll be in the Ziggo Dome this Tuesday for a concert of Dua Lipa with my daughter. Will check the place out for secret rehearsal spaces winking smiley
Would be great to see a Dua Lipa do a Gimme Shelter duet with Jagger. He's nearby, so why not?

Posted by: Martijnstone ()
Date: May 15, 2022 21:31

Rik
Lien
schwonek
spunky

Yes, good idea smiling smiley

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: May 15, 2022 21:46

The place were there rehearsing has a special entrance in the venue itself and it is only visitable by elevator. You can’t visit it without passes. It is hardly used for concerts ( I have been there for 2 promo shows only by invitation). Mainly it is used for rehearsals.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: May 16, 2022 00:12

But if one watched a Mission Impossilbe movie only once, you sure must known one can get in every possible building, if one realy wanted. If that Cruise guy can get in The Vatican, or in the head office of the CIA in Langley, some of us must get in that Ziggo Dome, of all places.cool smiley

Yeah, I know, I watch too many movies.smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-16 00:13 by GJV.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: May 16, 2022 00:54

GJV
But if one watched a Mission Impossilbe movie only once, you sure must known one can get in every possible building, if one realy wanted. If that Cruise guy can get in The Vatican, or in the head office of the CIA in Langley, some of us must get in that Ziggo Dome, of all places.cool smiley

Yeah, I know, I watch too many movies.smiling smiley

Or appropriate to this group, the movie Fanboys.. If those guys were able to break into Skywalker Ranch then no building is secure.

Date: May 16, 2022 15:57

Very weird Mick has not been seen once.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 16, 2022 16:27

Mick might be staying elsewhere than Ronnie or Keith. That's been known to happen.

Date: May 16, 2022 16:40

Topi
Mick might be staying elsewhere than Ronnie or Keith. That's been known to happen.
Still he should be spotted by now.

If he is in quarantaine that could be an explaination.

Posted by: masseywinos ()
Date: May 16, 2022 19:58

I just hope they get a chance to work on Satisfaction.

Date: May 16, 2022 20:01

masseywinos
I just hope they get a chance to work on Satisfaction.

and finally decide to drop it!

Posted by: clapton71 ()
Date: May 16, 2022 20:09

Funny. You really think they are going to play obscure songs.....hmmm...look at setlist(a) since '94. No imagination than to play "safe". Again, buy the bootlegs and save yourself the disappointment of what you were hoping to hear.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1972
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home