Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 26
Re: Rehearsals for the SIXTY Tour Europe 2022
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: May 11, 2022 10:09

rollingrichard
Yes I did. She was really enthousiastic and said it was the best moment of her entire life. She has seen loads of shows, saw them in the USA as well, and she was still not believing she really met them.
She was instructed not to wear any stones gear, if I remember well.

thanks

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 11, 2022 10:39

Hey, true fans don't wear Stones gear! winking smiley

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 11, 2022 10:45

Topi

Pigs

Rod

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 11, 2022 11:04

Topi

at least not at Stones shows

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: May 11, 2022 11:10

slewan
Topi

Pigs

Rod

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: May 11, 2022 13:17

bitusa2012
slewan
Topi

Pigs

Thank You!!!! I always knew I’m not a Rolling Stones fan!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Wearing almost, yes nearly almost every day Stones gear. YES, even going to a Rolling Stones concert or to one of the rear solo concerts of any of the Stones members except for the ones of Mick, never seen him paying solo. Seen them 79 times since my first ever Stones concert in New York October 26 of 1989 last show November 23 of 2021 in Hollywood Fl, not bad for a Dutch guy, who’s clearly not a Stones fan!!!! smoking smiley smileys with beer

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-11 13:21 by Christiaan.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 11, 2022 13:21

I always wear a Stones Shirt. Usually it's high end like a hockey or baseball type. Actually this time I was considering a regular t-shirt because it's lighter. Come to think of it BV was in a hipster kind of suit. Maybe I'm in the wrong waysmiling smiley

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: May 11, 2022 13:30

Christiaan
bitusa2012
slewan
Topi

Pigs

Thank You!!!! I always knew I’m not a Rolling Stones fan!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Wearing almost, yes nearly almost every day Stones gear. YES, even going to a Rolling Stones concert or to one of the rear solo concerts of any of the Stones members except for the ones of Mick, never seen him paying solo. Seen them 79 times since my first ever Stones concert in New York October 26 of 1989 last show November 23 of 2021 in Hollywood Fl, not bad for a Dutch guy, who’s clearly not a Stones fan!!!! smoking smiley smileys with beer

Topi clearly parahrased the fact that football firms and people related to them never wear team jerseys or clothes related to their favourite team smileys with beer

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 11, 2022 15:14

It was certainly weird to see Mick himself wearing a red-white pyjama that said Stones on it onstage when he did it the first time

Posted by: chevysales ()
Date: May 11, 2022 15:21

Topi

Haha true fans broke from following them everywhere in concert. But we dig Ronnie always in his $100+ RS Sweat pants.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-13 01:17 by chevysales.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 11, 2022 15:31

Don't know about you guys but my family still duly showers me in tongue gear every xmas

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: May 11, 2022 16:05

Of the Stones members, only Ronnie seems to casually have stuff with the tongue in them: masks, mobile phones... For Mick and Keith, like for Charlie, that seems to be only a performance-related thing. Out of that context, forget it.

But the thing is that the tongue logo seems to be more and more important and central in anything as the years go by. And the merchandise probably is nowadays the second important thing for them financially after selling concert tickets. Probably for that reason, I could easily them being sick and tired of it personally and in their privacy... 'not that bloody thing again, I have a day off now...'

Of course, we elite Stones hardcore fans think alike and see though it: the tongue is just a cheap brand thing for stupid masses...tongue sticking out smiley

- Doxa

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-11 16:11 by Doxa.

Date: May 11, 2022 16:08

Doxa
Of the Stones members, only Ronnie seems to casually have stuff with the tongue in them: masks, mobile phones... For Mick and Keith, like for Charlie, that seems to be only a performance-related thing. Out of that context, forget it.

Ronnie's doing anything to support his employers…

Posted by: Pearl66 ()
Date: May 11, 2022 17:14

I totally disagree with the (merchandise) discussion above. Gate-keeping like this is not cool.

Date: May 11, 2022 17:28

slewan
Doxa

Partners smiling smiley

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 11, 2022 18:29

I must have thousands of tongues throughout the house. I’m very lucky to have an understanding Wife, so I’m told.

Posted by: 2120Joe ()
Date: May 11, 2022 19:21

Any rehearsal reports? Maybe nothing can be heard. I'd bet at least one of the regulars are there now.

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: May 11, 2022 19:48

2120Joe
Any rehearsal reports? Maybe nothing can be heard. I'd bet at least one of the regulars are there now.
. Sure and they have a blast probably! Happy for them. I can't wait to see lists of songs

Posted by: micha063 ()
Date: May 11, 2022 22:43

Christiaan
bitusa2012
slewan
Topi

Pigs

Cheers Christiaan!
smileys with beer
grinning smiley

Posted by: PdeGroot ()
Date: May 11, 2022 23:48

No rehearhal news today??

Posted by: Stonesfan2146 ()
Date: May 12, 2022 03:22

Doxa

- Doxa

During the licks tour Mick did wear a lot of tongue shirts. Even on the offical four flicks release.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: May 12, 2022 12:40

Doxa
Of the Stones members, only Ronnie seems to casually have stuff with the tongue in them...
- Doxa

They should bring back that shirt. I love the tongue on yellowish shirts.

Date: May 12, 2022 12:58

slowest rehearsal news ever.

Going to spot tuesday

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: May 12, 2022 18:09

Went past the hotel 2 hours ago : nothing to be seen, no one hanging around.

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: May 12, 2022 18:23

I told you it's near London smiling smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 12, 2022 18:28

DandelionPowderman
slewan
Doxa

Partners smiling smiley

Co-shareholders, to be technical. It's a corporation if I'm not mistaken. And if so, they're probably all 'employees' of the corporation as well as shareholders.

Date: May 12, 2022 19:34

treaclefingers
DandelionPowderman
slewan
Doxa

Partners smiling smiley

Co-shareholders, to be technical. It's a corporation if I'm not mistaken. And if so, they're probably all 'employees' of the corporation as well as shareholders.

I don't think he as much say in the band (quote from Ronnie: 'when the setlist comes in…')

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: May 12, 2022 19:42

Ronnie and Keith were spotted in Amsterdam again today, I saw on Facebook. Confirmed by a friend just now.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-12 20:05 by Topi.

Posted by: NilsHolgersson ()
Date: May 12, 2022 19:49

schwonek
Doxa
Of the Stones members, only Ronnie seems to casually have stuff with the tongue in them...
- Doxa

They should bring back that shirt. I love the tongue on yellowish shirts.

This must be a recent picture of their SIXTY rehearsals

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: May 12, 2022 19:52

Topi

Ronnie and Keith were spotted in Amsterdam again today, I saw on Facebook. Confirmed by a friend just now.

Any link or pics?

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 26

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2197
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home