Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
OT: $25 All-In Concert Tickets (LiveNation)
Posted by: NashvilleBlues ()
Date: May 3, 2022 16:21

Re: OT: $25 All-In Concert Tickets (LiveNation)
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: May 3, 2022 17:15

The service charges will probably be equal to the tickets.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: May 3, 2022 17:22

"All-In" = no service charges.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: May 3, 2022 18:12

NashvilleBlues
[www.livenation.com]

US only… what a pity

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: May 3, 2022 18:23

Woohoo lawn seats. Parking $25, expensive food and drinks. Doubt I will bother.

Date: May 3, 2022 18:31

daspyknows

There is no lawn for many of these venues, so specific seats are $25 total. Eat before. Sneak in a flask and smokes.

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: May 3, 2022 18:46

Standing, nosebleeds and lawn seats. LiveNation does this every year though it used to be $20. They gave up being in the music business ages ago and now make their money from fees and their cuts of the parking, beer and snacks - all money the bands can't touch. Presenting music is merely a means to that end and requires maximum attendees.

Date: May 3, 2022 18:58

What do you expect for $25 flat? Sorry I mentioned it. Jesus.

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: May 3, 2022 20:26

I appreciate it NB, as I've been waiting to see if they'd do this again this year, so thank you for sharing!!

Date: May 3, 2022 20:39

NashvilleBlues
daspyknows

There is no lawn for many of these venues, so specific seats are $25 total. Eat before. Sneak in a flask and smokes.

For me the local venues most are lawn. Not worth the cost gas to sit on the lawn. Of all the others that are local only one show I am going to and already have a floor seat,down need a corner balcony ticket. Most are shows I wouldn't go to even with a comp in the good seats.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-03 20:44 by daspyknows.

Posted by: likecats ()
Date: May 3, 2022 21:37

If it's someone I'm eager to see then I've likely already got a ticket but I've bought these discounted ones a few times to check out acts I wasn't very familiar with or on the fence about. For that reason I think it's a pretty cool offer if it encourages me to get out and see someone I haven't seen before. The amphitheaters around here don't have parking fees and I don't mind sitting on the lawn. Everyone has different circumstances and expectations, of course.

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: May 3, 2022 21:53

Gosh, you guys in the States are so lucky, you can go see "Peppa Pig's Adventure" without ticket fees!

Cheers,
SonicD

Date: May 3, 2022 22:24

VoodooLounge13
I appreciate it NB, as I've been waiting to see if they'd do this again this year, so thank you for sharing!!

thumbs up

Date: May 4, 2022 00:10

I don’t care if it $25 all in I’m still not going to Slipknot.

Date: May 4, 2022 01:17

rbk

Why don’t you tell me about some more bands you don’t want to see. No one cares. There are very good acts including Willie Nelson, Santana, The Who, Rod Stewart, Cheap Trick, etc. Take it or leave it. No one is making you go.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-04 01:21 by NashvilleBlues.

Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: May 4, 2022 01:52

Thanks, NashvilleBlues.

Fixing to grab tickets for a few shows.

Huck the faters...

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: May 4, 2022 06:05

I was hoping to use this to go see Tears For Fears cheap but the show near me is the same day as my son’s HS graduation. confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-04 16:42 by VoodooLounge13.

Date: May 4, 2022 12:43

NashvilleBlues
rbk

Why don’t you tell me about some more bands you don’t want to see. No one cares. There are very good acts including Willie Nelson, Santana, The Who, Rod Stewart, Cheap Trick, etc. Take it or leave it. No one is making you go.[/

Not Slipknot or Willie and The Who aren’t coming to my town this tour. I was considering Frankie Valli however. I’m sorry I upset you. Goodness!

Posted by: Chitown23 ()
Date: May 4, 2022 17:16

I appreciate this reminder!
Scored a $25 Kraftwerk ticket, which is about a $75 discount.

Date: May 4, 2022 17:37

Chitown23
I appreciate this reminder!
Scored a $25 Kraftwerk ticket, which is about a $75 discount.

I love Kraftwerk! Wish they were playing near Nashville. Have fun!

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: May 4, 2022 17:40

No ADA seats included, @ least for the shows I had a little interest in. 1 show I checked had a grand total of 2 tickets available for $25.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: May 4, 2022 20:38

Just bought Black Crowes tickets for Abbotsford BC for $25 Cdn all in so $20 US! Arena holds about 7000 for hockey and there are 20 rows so it looks like the last 3 rows qualify for the cheap tickets. They're playing the full arena configuration, which I thought was a bit weird. Saw Alice Cooper 2 weeks ago there and he played about 1/3 configuration and ZZ Top was maybe 2/3 configuration. Styx tickets were also part of this deal.

Date: May 4, 2022 20:56

I looked at 2 shows I am already going to. In both cases they are back corner seats. No thx. In one of the shows I can get better comps. The other I have GA on the floor.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: May 4, 2022 22:09

daspyknows
I looked at 2 shows I am already going to. In both cases they are back corner seats. No thx. In one of the shows I can get better comps. The other I have GA on the floor.

Can I be your friend?

Date: May 4, 2022 22:10

daspyknows

Yeah. I usually buy as soon as tickets go on sale, so the $25 tickets I get are for shows I want to go to, but not at any cost. I got Willie Nelson tickets (there are unsold seats much closer that I should be able to slide into winking smiley), Rod Stewart/Cheap Trick, and grass tickets for David Gray. There are very good Megadeth/Lamb of God tickets at $25 in Nashville still... Depends on the city, I guess.

Date: May 4, 2022 22:11

DGA35
Just bought Black Crowes tickets for Abbotsford BC for $25 Cdn all in so $20 US! Arena holds about 7000 for hockey and there are 20 rows so it looks like the last 3 rows qualify for the cheap tickets. They're playing the full arena configuration, which I thought was a bit weird. Saw Alice Cooper 2 weeks ago there and he played about 1/3 configuration and ZZ Top was maybe 2/3 configuration. Styx tickets were also part of this deal.

So you probably got this on an email this morning? I did, and when I clicked on it there were no $25 tickets, so I presumed someone just messed it up.

I see your post, I go recheck thinking, WHY THE HELL CAN'T I GET THEM if you can?

Now they're there. So I also grabbed a couple. There are no bad seats and these ones are half decent. $20 US each, all in? I usually pay more in 'handling and convenience fees'!

ANOTHER THOUGHT...at these prices going to see the Crowes ain't too "hard to handle"!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-04 22:12 by treaclefingers.

Date: May 4, 2022 22:51

treaclefingers
daspyknows

Can I be your friend?

Maybe, will you help sneak in gear?

Date: May 5, 2022 00:47

treaclefingers
DGA35

So you probably got this on an email this morning? I did, and when I clicked on it there were no $25 tickets, so I presumed someone just messed it up.

I see your post, I go recheck thinking, WHY THE HELL CAN'T I GET THEM if you can?

Now they're there. So I also grabbed a couple. There are no bad seats and these ones are half decent. $20 US each, all in? I usually pay more in 'handling and convenience fees'!

ANOTHER THOUGHT...at these prices going to see the Crowes ain't too "hard to handle"!

I did get an email this morning from Abbotsford Centre. My tickets are around the blue line row 18 so very decent seats at a cheap price. Too bad for the people in row 17 who paid $92! I see on my ZZ Top thread you said you live only 20 minutes from Abbotsford. Langley/Surrey area?

Date: May 5, 2022 01:02

DGA35
treaclefingers
DGA35

I did get an email this morning from Abbotsford Centre. My tickets are around the blue line row 18 so very decent seats at a cheap price. Too bad for the people in row 17 who paid $92! I see on my ZZ Top thread you said you live only 20 minutes from Abbotsford. Langley/Surrey area?

Other direction!

Date: May 5, 2022 01:24

You're in Chilliwack?

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1897
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home