Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 8 of 12
Re: OT: Depp trial
Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 18, 2022 00:59

CindyC
Hairball

Maybe they'll replace his likeness in the actual ride at Disneyland - when they added that bit of robotic animatronics, it cheapened the classic vibe according to many.
And after all the dirt in this trial, what parents are going to want to send their kids on a ride that features an admitted drug addict and alleged wife abuser?

lol - If they are ok with them idolizing pirates, a drug addict/wife beater should be ok.

Ha, CC! Sounds like they're keeping him in the park, for now, anyway.

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: May 18, 2022 08:12

There’s always a job for Heard after the trial,in photography,doctoring photos.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: May 18, 2022 10:03

Can a trial ever end in a draw/tie? It is clear that they were equally abusive and neither was compelled to remain. Or, if a winner must be declared, a token payment of $1 awarded, with each one paying their own legal expenses.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 18, 2022 11:00

Could well be, Bliss.

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-18 11:00 by angee.

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: May 18, 2022 11:35

The point of the trial is Johnny wants his career and reputation back, even if he wins that's unlikely to happen due to the details revealed in the tapped recordings, he should have known that.

I think i see why Keith might have distanced himself from Depp, possibly he found himself witnessing the arguments and bad atmospheres between Amber and Depp while out and about. I think i'm right in saying this was the last time Keith and Johnny appeared together in 2013. ( link below )

Privately they might still be friends but they haven't been seen hanging together for 8 or 9 years, and what happened to the documentary Depp was making with Keith, Depp said he had some great recorded conversations with Keith and even reunited the Winos for filming i believe, i'm sure i remember press pics documenting Depp reuniting Keith and the Winos and that it was to be recorded as part of the documentary, it all seems to have been dropped and lost forever now.

[www.justjared.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-19 03:49 by keefriffhards.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: May 18, 2022 22:59

THE AUSTRALIAN ---- 19 May 2022

ROCKMAN

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: May 19, 2022 02:49

Did she really change her name to Amber Turd?

Date: May 19, 2022 12:54

LOL

Posted by: PatrickS77 ()
Date: May 19, 2022 17:20

keefriffhards
The point of the trial is Johnny wants his career and reputation back, even if he wins that's unlikely to happen due to the details revealed in the tapped recordings, he should have known that.

I think i see why Keith might have distanced himself from Depp, possibly he found himself witnessing the arguments and bad atmospheres between Amber and Depp while out and about. I think i'm right in saying this was the last time Keith and Johnny appeared together in 2013. ( link below )

Privately they might still be friends but they haven't been seen hanging together for 8 or 9 years, and what happened to the documentary Depp was making with Keith, Depp said he had some great recorded conversations with Keith and even reunited the Winos for filming i believe, i'm sure i remember press pics documenting Depp reuniting Keith and the Winos and that it was to be recorded as part of the documentary, it all seems to have been dropped and lost forever now.

[www.justjared.com]

His celebrity friends are all sticking with him. Alice Cooper and hanger ons, Joe Perry and hanger ons, Hollywood vampires and hanger ons, Paul McCartney... And all say the same thing about him, that he is the greatest guy to be with. Personally I'm not quite coninced, I mean, he could be the greatest guy and become the total ass when he's high/drunk and with a woman that provokes him. The only thing I can add is that once after a Hollwood Vampires concert he hung around for close to an hour to give everyone who still was there an autograph and pose for pictures and talk to people and that despite that fact that they also were selling M+Gs and both Joe Perry and Alice Cooper made it a point to not meet anyone for free that night.

Bliss
Can a trial ever end in a draw/tie? It is clear that they were equally abusive and neither was compelled to remain. Or, if a winner must be declared, a token payment of $1 awarded, with each one paying their own legal expenses.

Yes. There can be a hung jury, where they don't come to a verdict.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-05-19 17:22 by PatrickS77.

Date: May 24, 2022 00:29

Herald Sun --- 22 May 2022

ROCKMAN

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: May 24, 2022 09:18

So far, my favorite part of the trial was when Amber described “ a bunch of old guys playing guitars” and it was Depp and his friends in the kitchen with Terry Reid.

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: May 24, 2022 10:20

Heard is being investigated for perjury. No surprise there but what she really should worry about, is a possible investigation of her abuse.

The fake bruises (she accidently confessed to using a ”bruise kit”) etc are probably not against any law. However, selling that fake story to TMZ (yup, she slipped up again) as well as the fake reason for the restraining order (she needed an excuse to change the locks while Depp was abroad - she was sleeping with Franco at the time), arranging and taking pictures of a sleeping/unconscious Depp and then spreading them, could be.

She’s actuslly a lot worse than I thought. The way she pretends to have been some sort of parent to his daughter, her insane laughter when she belittled her husband, the constant abuse, the secret recordings with her obviously trying to create scenes in order to cash in later.

To follow this trial is like watching a study on anti social behaviour. She lacks any kind of insight in her own behaviour and in how other people, society, views her shallow performance and repeated lying.

Date: May 24, 2022 10:55

Bruise Kit .... hey yeah what a great name for some thang ....

Bruise Kit .....

ROCKMAN

Date: May 24, 2022 10:56

Bruise Kit .... hey yeah what a great name for some thang ....

Bruise Kit ..... HHHhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ROCKMAN

Posted by: FrogSugar ()
Date: May 24, 2022 14:38

Haven't read the 8 pages here, can someone tell me if this trial is for the initial Depp lawsuit against Amber Turd, or the trial from her countersuit?

Or is this possibly the two lawsuits combined into one big fun trial?!

Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: May 24, 2022 22:17

Redhotcarpet
Heard is being investigated for perjury. No surprise there but what she really should worry about, is a possible investigation of her abuse.

The fake bruises (she accidently confessed to using a ”bruise kit”) etc are probably not against any law. However, selling that fake story to TMZ (yup, she slipped up again) as well as the fake reason for the restraining order (she needed an excuse to change the locks while Depp was abroad - she was sleeping with Franco at the time), arranging and taking pictures of a sleeping/unconscious Depp and then spreading them, could be.

She’s actuslly a lot worse than I thought. The way she pretends to have been some sort of parent to his daughter, her insane laughter when she belittled her husband, the constant abuse, the secret recordings with her obviously trying to create scenes in order to cash in later.

To follow this trial is like watching a study on anti social behaviour. She lacks any kind of insight in her own behaviour and in how other people, society, views her shallow performance and repeated lying.

Very well said.

Drew

Date: May 24, 2022 23:20

THE AUSTRALIAN -- 25 May 2022

ROCKMAN

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: May 25, 2022 09:48

Kate Moss tomorrow, I know it’s a zoom call but we don’t see her in the States very often nowadays.
She looks amazing,it’s hard to believe she’s only 46. Those Calvin Klein ads seem like a lifetime ago.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: May 25, 2022 12:11

From today's article in the Daily Mail

'Johnny idolised the Rolling Stones, and although he is from Kentucky he passed on a love of that very quintessentially British boho culture.

Depp trial

Date: May 26, 2022 00:21

THE AUSTRALIAN --- 26 May 2022

ROCKMAN

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: May 26, 2022 04:23

So, which song fits in best regarding all of this: Yesterday's Papers by the boys or Don Henley's Dirty Laundry? I've sort of followed this in the news but, for the life of me, can't figure out why Depp and Heard is a matter of concern for people. I haven't paid a great amount of attention to any celebrity bust-ups since the heyday of the Lee Marvin v Michelle Triola Marvin palimony suit where she claimed she was entitled to half of his wages for the time they lived together as an unmarried couple. It lead to other palimony suits in a similar vein. Now that I think of it, Henley's Dirty Laundry probably best sums up as to why folks are paying attention to this trial. FYI, I have not read through this thread so if anything like what I've written has already been posted, please forgive me.

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: May 26, 2022 05:51

dmay
So, which song fits in best regarding all of this: Yesterday's Papers by the boys or Don Henley's Dirty Laundry?.

Personality Crisis - New York Dolls.

Date: May 26, 2022 08:29

Starf##ker

Date: May 26, 2022 09:57

THE AUSTRALIAN --- 26 May 2022

ROCKMAN

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: May 26, 2022 17:01

I've got no interest in this trial at all, and here in the UK we got another court case where the only winners are the lawyers representing both parties.
It seems to have gone on forever, just like the Johnny and Amber saga.

Namely the two footballers wives, Colleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy, who are going to both get a huge lawyers bill, once a judgement will be delivered at a later date.

Will be costing their husbands loads and loadsa money. confused smiley

Posted by: MonkeyMan2000 ()
Date: May 26, 2022 17:04

If only certain extradition trials would get this kind of coverage…

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: May 26, 2022 22:46

crawdaddy
I've got no interest in this trial at all, and here in the UK we got another court case where the only winners are the lawyers representing both parties.

Namely the two footballers wives, Colleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy, who are going to both get a huge lawyers bill, once a judgement will be delivered at a later date.

Will be costing their husbands loads and loadsa money. confused smiley

I get the feeling Vardy will lose the case and pay the bills .

Date: May 27, 2022 00:34

If you got no interest in the trial,why comment on the thread?

Date: May 27, 2022 09:57

THE AUSTRALIAN --- 27 May 2022

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: May 27, 2022 10:27

crawdaddy

Will be costing their husbands loads and loadsa money. confused smiley[/quote

This is not just a case of false accusations. This is a clinical study of anti social behaviour. Amber Heard is not psychotic, she has a cluster B personality disorder.
The Heard trial reminds me that yt-channel with psychiatrists conducting interviews with individuals suffering from various (alledged) disorders - people diagnosed in the 50s/60s.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 8 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1882
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home